GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HMRC struggles with computer glitch amid PAYE shake-up - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HMRC struggles with computer glitch amid PAYE shake-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMRC struggles with computer glitch amid PAYE shake-up

HMRC struggles with computer glitch amid PAYE shake-up

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 9th April 2013 09:40.

*Computer glitches left HM Revenue & Customs struggling with a flood of data over the weekend at the start of the biggest shake-up in PAYE for 70 ...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: HMRC struggles with computer glitch amid PAYE shake-up

fancy that!

HMRC having such a sparkling track record with IT

Why can't they just get a system that works and staff that can be trained to operate it???

Comment

They were down from last Thursday till saturday 6th April. PAYE as well as loads of other services.

Me like others, had just started using the new PAYE system for RTI which replaces the old method. Long story short, every pay period, a Full Payment Submission must be made to HMRC, instead of the end of year P35's.

No one including myself could file anything, and there was me thinking i was being good at getting it done early lol.

Even their simple Accounts office reference checker was down from their website.

All those that joined the RTI pilot scheme early last year must have been fuming when they could not file their final submission for 5th April, I would have been.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Even computers know it is a rip off exercise, and is trying to tell them: lol
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No doubt linked to the sharing of data with DWP and the dreaded UC

Comment

Working...
          X