GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Indian text pest bombarding Britain with 500,000 spam messages a day - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Indian text pest bombarding Britain with 500,000 spam messages a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Indian text pest bombarding Britain with 500,000 spam messages a day

The Indian text pest bombarding Britain with 500,000 spam messages a day

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 9th December 2012 17:55.

This is the man who plagues half a million Britons a day with illegal spam texts telling them they are entitled to a refund for mis-sold payment...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: The Indian text pest bombarding Britain with 500,000 spam messages a day

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wonder how many mobiles you can shove up his ass, without it burning a hole in your unlimited FREE text messages you can send him?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Twat - easy way to make a living annoying others, I hope he gets Dheli belly for a couple of years.
          Last edited by vossy; 10 December 2012, 01:01.

Comment

Working...
          X