GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Jessica Harper admits £2.4m Lloyds Bank fraud - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessica Harper admits £2.4m Lloyds Bank fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Harper admits £2.4m Lloyds Bank fraud

Jessica Harper admits £2.4m Lloyds Bank fraud

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 7th August 2012 12:38.

A former Lloyds Bank worker in charge of online security has admitted carrying out a £2.4m fraud. Jessica Harper, 50, had been accused of submitting...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Former Head of Online Security for Lloyds Jailed for Fraud

BBC News - Lloyds Bank worker Jessica Harper jailed for £2.4m fraud

Comment

Re: Former Head of Online Security for Lloyds Jailed for Fraud

Good - bitch!!!! If she worked for anyone else I wouldn't mind

Comment

Re: Former Head of Online Security for Lloyds Jailed for Fraud

Haha Maybe we should bake some muffins for her?

Comment

Re: Jessica Harper admits £2.4m Lloyds Bank fraud

A former head of online security at Lloyds Banking Group has been jailed for five years after defrauding the company of almost £2.5m. Jessica Harper, whose £60,000-a-year role included fighting fraud, submitted 93 false and doctored invoices to pay herself £2,463,750. The 50-year-old gave the money to friends and her.......Read more from AAD Blog pages........Jessica Harper admits £2.4m Lloyds Bank fraud - allaboutFORUMS
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Can I join a bank and defraud them of millions, then take a short holiday and then leave country and spend it in a safe country.??

And when are the Bankers and their staff going to be prosecuted of Gross Theft From The Peoples of this Country.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
              Can I join a bank and defraud them of millions, then take a short holiday and then leave country and spend it in a safe country.??

And when are the Bankers and their staff going to be prosecuted of Gross Theft From The Peoples of this Country.
              ppffftt only if you take me with you! Shit, I will distract them whilst you do it.

What a T^%t...

I hear Canada is a safe country hahah

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                ppffftt only if you take me with you! Shit, I will distract them whilst you do it.

What a T^%t...

I hear Canada is a safe country hahah

Done Deal then!!

Comment

Working...
                X