GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Expert witnesses accused of 'industrial scale perjury' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expert witnesses accused of 'industrial scale perjury'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert witnesses accused of 'industrial scale perjury'

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 10th March 2012 11:35.

Some 20,000 court cases may have to be re-heard and seven expert witnesses could be jailed over allegations they lied in court about hire car prices....

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Expert witnesses accused of 'industrial scale perjury'

This is a good start. But I have reason to believe that all witnesses who lie in court should be sent to prison even if they only lie in a sworn Witness Statement and refuse to take to the stand. For example

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      This is a good start. But I have reason to believe that all witnesses who lie in court should be sent to prison even if they only lie in a sworn Witness Statement and refuse to take to the stand. For example

I second that too...and the same should go for people who lie on Form E's as this is a contempt of court....what do you think would happen if the shoe was on the other foot and we lied? Do you think that we would get off scott free? I am certain that the Claimant would probably bring proceedings against us for that....and also if we are caught lying for even a minute matter it will effect the whole credibilty of our defence.

But I guess different rules apply to them and to us
      Last edited by transformer999; 10 March 2012, 13:58.

Comment

Originally posted by AAD News Feed View Post

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 10th March 2012 11:35.

Some 20,000 court cases may have to be re-heard and seven expert witnesses could be jailed over allegations they lied in court about hire car prices....

Click to Read More...

Suppose its better late than never....

Comment

Working...
        X