GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mr Bump And Mr Tickle To Go Under The Hammer - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Bump And Mr Tickle To Go Under The Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Bump And Mr Tickle To Go Under The Hammer

Mr Bump And Mr Tickle To Go Under The Hammer

The owner of much-loved children's characters Paddington Bear, Mr Tickle, Spot the Dog and Peter Rabbit is to sell off the rights to the highest bidder.

Chorion, whose portfolio also includes works by Enid Blyton and Agatha Christie, is holding the auction in an last-ditch attempt to avoid going into administration. Sky's City editor Mark Kleinman revealed that Chorion had appointed DC Advisory Partners to handle the sale, with Deloitte on standby to act as the administrator if Chorion's lenders withdraw their support.

"It's conceivable that Chorion could be yet be sold in one piece, as I'm told that it has received several expressions of interest since the weekend," said Kleinman. But he reported that a person close to the process had acknowledged that the best buyer for the Octonauts (Chorion's popular Japanese-style underwater animated animal brand) was not necessarily the best buyer for....Read more here---> Mr Men, Paddington Bear And Noddy Owner To Auction Off Assets: Chorion Faces Administration Risk | Business | Sky News

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X