GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script They want your Blood! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They want your Blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They want your Blood!

Is there no limit to what this Government will Privatise?
    Link : UK plasma supplier sold to US private equity firm Bain Capital - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
    Blood Transfusion Service sold to Private Equity Company.
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Re: They want your Blood!

Well here in Wales, the Welsh Assembly Government now actually own all of your bodily organs. They have put no safeguards in place to prevent doctors and consultants from allowing patients to die or even wilfully killing them to harvest body organs and allowing them to sell those organs into private medicine. Neither our Assembly Member (government party) nor the Shadow Health Secretary will enter into any correspondence on this matter. I carry a voluntary donor card and have for a long time but I am now on the point of withdrawing it and exercising my right to opt out. However you are threatened with refusal to provide treatment should you ever need help by way of transfusion or transplant if you opt out.

Brings a whole new meaning to being owned body and soul!

regards
    G

Comment

Re: They want your Blood!

This is getting stupid now, im sick of hearing how the NHS wont do this or wont do that, unless you do A and B.

Im sorry, i pay my N.I ive paid for the treatment already.

If they dont like it, allow me to withdraw from contributions and ill pay private, im not paying for a service they refuse to give.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X