GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Government lies about disability..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Government lies about disability.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Government lies about disability.....

This disability ruling reveals new depths of political dishonesty

Lying effing tories

Re: The Government lies about disability.....

That is not all and something far more important to us all:

Section 75: Last-ditch bid to stop NHS services opening to competition fails in House of Lords - Mirror Online

BE WARNED whilst I do not wish to scare any of you I feel the truth has to be said this is just the start because whilst at the moment the government in the main pays for the private contractors in the NHS, However we all know that the governments aim is to shrink the government via privatisation so it is now only a matter of time that the government will refuse to pay the private contractors and insist the cost is met by the patients which of course leaves the most vulnerable and long term ill unable to pay because they will not be able to afford insurance HELLO USA

Comment

Privatisation strikes back to knowing the costs of everything and the value of nothing. If you don't depend on the services, you don't understand or see there is a problem.

There is not much left to privatise in the NHS. The only people benefitting from privatisation are shareholders. The NHS was a place where people with vocations could work in, any capacity, for the better good. In a private company you work for the company's bottom line. Wages paid to staff do not represent the price paid by the NHS or the value of the service provided, just what you company tells/allows you to do.

The hospitals are owned by the PPI investors.
      Nurses and doctors are contracted from banks/locum providers as the head counts are too low to cover duties.
      GPs are all self employed.
      Dentists and opticians are all self-employed.
      The majority of physios are self-employed.
      IT, cleaning, catering and laundry are farmed out.

From experience, the main difference in treatment between NHS and private care is the length of time it takes to get an appointment. However, over many years I have noted that in the private institutions there is generally a higher standard of cleanliness, possible because they vet the staff as they need to keep the income rolling in and so present a 'nice' environment.

I have been in bed in the NHS watching the cleaners (NOT the nurses) chatting for hours whilst the bathrooms, wards and treatment rooms are filthy. They go around with the same mop and water in the bucket zigzagging the floor, but never cleaning properly. They stroll rather than walk. However, these are contract staff, employed via a 3rd party company. They pay very low wages and just require someone with a pulse to keep up the numbers stipulated in the contract. The staff and patients complain, and the contractor states they are doing their job "according to the contract" and changes will be discussed at contract renewal.

Comment

the cleaner in our ward, don a good job, but she also done the tea.coffee rounds as well>
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X