GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oh my effin lordy lord!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my effin lordy lord!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my effin lordy lord!!

So I clicked a link to a consumer forum. Look what greeted me (the banner ads)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1414984
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Oh my effin lordy lord!!

Not surprised.

Disgusted, yes. But not surprised.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That is something you will NEVER see on AAD
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I still get a post from "the other side" it is full of these messages and advertisements
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
          Not surprised.

Disgusted, yes. But not surprised.
          Selling their soul to the devil is what springs to my mind........

Comment

Is why I will never step a finger in that forum ever again it defeats the very issue we are trying to gain.

Comment

Could the ads be any worse!
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

lets be fair, they cant control the ad words that are used, its the actual ad words that create those adverts, the real problem is google linking debt ad words to adverts like that.

That being said, they should also complain and refuse to use them until its sorted.

Comment

For me when you see PDL's plastered all over the site you realise the soul is lost.

I understand fully these places unless you are a rich russian oligarch looking for some weird tax loophole cost money to run.

Adverts are the chosen method there. Wrong I believe but who is to say I am right. Membership/subscription/donation is way the better way for me.

But when you see the devil themselves being allowed to advertise then it shows a lack of care and more an interest in money.

The soul is sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X