GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Flossy UE Diary & YB Hassle

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Thanks SH - that'd be a great help if you would do that for Flossy.
    I see Flossy is offline at the moment - I really need more information to be able to write the letter properly. I'll produce an outline, and then keep watching this thread for any new posts.

SH

Comment

I'll mail you her email addy mate. Sit tight
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        I'll mail you her email addy mate. Sit tight
        Thanks. Received and email sent. I'm all ready to write the letter if needed.

SH

Comment

She's online now mate but bear with her. She's really poorly
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
            Thanks. Received and email sent. I'm all ready to write the letter if needed.

SH
            Just what AAD is all about, people helping others, absolutely brilliant guys
            Fight the good fight and we will prevail
            Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

And Paul has agreed to batter Creation Finance (SCS sofa carry on) as well so it's looking good at the moment.

Comment

Hi, just checking if everything is OK?

Best wishes
                IF
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi,

Apologies its been a very long time since I have been on my thread and journey of unenforceable debts but I am on my last year of all debts being removed off my credit file and I am just going to try and get through this next year with the help of my carer as he will be able to read the letters and type it all so I can keep on top of things. I do get confused due to the medication but I think we can manage and knowing all of you on here that I have debt with in the past have all been so helpful and not judgmental of me and my circumstances.

Quick update with SCS - screwed me over really and I ended up with no sofa and a bill that I am still paying to the Solicitors!

I am concerned about 2 of my debts at the moment one of them is in the hands of my Solicitor - Mint (Cabot) and the other my original YB CC again with Cabot who bought this debt not long after it defaulted. My YB CC has been with Cabot since 2012 and they have only just started to take a big interest in it as the date is getting closer to the 6 years - the YB CC should really have fallen off this month but due to me paying £1pm in the beginning it doesn't fall off until January 2018.

Cabot have written to me several times which I obviously havent answered due to being so unwell over the past year I do not think the letters got opened until recently (hence one of them being with the Solicitor). I am now up to date opening my mail and really need to do a letter to Cabot. My carer did email them to explain everything with my health just to update them and to stop any further letters for the time being. Cabot wanted a signed consent to authorise my carer to talk to them but I didnt want to sign anything!

The last letter sent to them was 2012 that Priority One did for me - CPUTR which was sent twice after sending PT, Final Stage, 2 CCA requests (that is what I have written down) Cabot did not reply until 2014 completely ignoring the letters previously sent and their letters are all the basic asking me to repay the debt back!!

Comment

Working...
                  X