GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

Sorry, I wasn't very clear: Albion are the ones that have contacted me. I'll pop that in the post to them

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      no just send a new doorstep threat letter - that's it! They don't read stuff, we already know that mate
      Originally posted by billytommo View Post
      Okey dokey, will do! That'll go tomorrow now.
      My NW account due to 4 sets of terms:

"Please be advised that we are no longer instructed in this matter......"

Promising

Comment

Another one down

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
          Another one down
          I had thought about posting something *very* similar but didn't want to tempt fate! I crossed fingers in the original post but, sod it, I'll do it again

Comment

My NW account due to 4 sets of terms:

"Please be advised that we are no longer instructed in this matter......"

Promising
            After CSL dropped this account, the latest mugs are Regal Credit. I think I'll pop a SWID letter in the post unless people think otherwise .....

Comment

good plan, they still printing everything in red?

Comment

My 100% Halifax card that I tried to get them to freeze the interest on. They have now "told Albion Collections to recover the money I owe". I will have to pay this but I'm hoping that I can get into a position where they will either accept a good F&F or freeze interest. It's the first letter received off a DCA so not sure what to send, if anything
                Nothing right now.......
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  good plan, they still printing everything in red?
                  Only the actual letterhead. Good job, any more red and I might get really scared!

I'll pop the SWID in the post tomorrow

Comment

My 100% Asda/Santander account that they wouldn't freeze the interest on. I have basically just been ignoring them ;w and they have only sent me statements. Now I have received a letter off Viking Debt Enforcement saying that the account has been transferred to them, contact us to arrange payment As this is a blagging exercise which I know how it's going to culminate, ie with me having to arrange to pay, but I'm thinking that the sold in dispute might be the best course of action to buy me some time .......

Comment

My 100% Asda/Santander account that they wouldn't freeze the interest on. I have basically just been ignoring them ;w and they have only sent me statements. Now I have received a letter off Viking Debt Enforcement saying that the account has been transferred to them, contact us to arrange payment As this is a blagging exercise which I know how it's going to culminate, ie with me having to arrange to pay, but I'm thinking that the sold in dispute might be the best course of action to buy me some time .......
                      That's what I would do......
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

My 100% Asda/Santander account that they wouldn't freeze the interest on.
                        why is it 100% en mate?

I cant remember of course, but curious why?
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Only took it out a couple of years ago! Couldn't believe they gave it to me tbh but it was just before my UE journey began. Hang on, that's nearly three years - halfway to SB!!!

Comment

halfway to SB!!!
                            Here is to the second half
                            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Is right. The only thing is I'll be another 3 years older by the time they are SB so I'm certainly not wishing my life away. I've said it before and I don't mind saying it again, it certainly makes it a far less rocky road with this unbelievable site to guide us all along

Comment

Just received another letter from VIKING DEBT ENFORCEMENT after I sent them the SWID template. Their latest letter doesn't mention the SWID at all. It basically just says that the full balance is due I'm tempted to ignore

Comment

Working...
                                X