GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BillyTommo's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BillyTommo's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillyTommo's UE Diary

That's the one to send Billy

Comment

My Halifax account that I have just stopped paying because they refused to reduce the interest without an I&E being completed. I have only missed two months and they sent me a letter stating that they were coming to see me in about three days time to discuss my proposals for repayment, . Hardly gave me time to get the doorstep letter to them. Seems all I send these days

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
        My Halifax account that I have just stopped paying because they refused to reduce the interest without an I&E being completed. I have only missed two months and they sent me a letter stating that they were coming to see me in about three days time to discuss my proposals for repayment, . Hardly gave me time to get the doorstep letter to them. Seems all I send these days
        Hi Bill,
        I wouldn't worry about it mate. All these clowns love to mention the word visit, but in reality very rarely happen.
        Chin up mate
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
          Hi Bill,
          I wouldn't worry about it mate. All these clowns love to mention the word visit, but in reality very rarely happen.
          Chin up mate
          As bad as the C.Green, or N.White cards stating calling on you on date between bla bla = telephone call, not visit.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh, I know. The thing that I found strange was that they sent it me after I had missed 2 payments! Waited in all day and nobody came - I might bill them for a days lost pay! (Only kidding!!)

Comment

Hi Billy,

Can you let us have the date that the claim was issued. It will help us work out a timeline.

You have 5 days from the date of claim for service, a further 14 days to acknowledge the claim then a further 14 days to lodge your defence. This can be done online.

You will note on the claim form that there is the facility to register online. You will have a password. Best to get that sorted now, but don't fill anything else in at this time.

Also assume that you will be defending.

You might want to PM Paul to look in.

Can you also email the claim form to Niddy, showing the particulars of claim

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                Hi Billy,

Can you let us have the date that the claim was issued. It will help us work out a timeline.

You have 5 days from the date of claim for service, a further 14 days to acknowledge the claim then a further 14 days to lodge your defence. This can be done online.

You will note on the claim form that there is the facility to register online. You will have a password. Best to get that sorted now, but don't fill anything else in at this time.

Also assume that you will be defending.

You might want to PM Paul to look in.

Can you also email the claim form to Niddy, showing the particulars of claim
                Did you mean to post this on Billy's other thread Vint?

Comment

Hi fluffy,

It was posted after Billys post about the N1. New thread created so the posts may have got separated. I will check.

Comment

My technically NatWest account due to 4 sets of terms being sent. CSL have written to me stating that, since I haven't responded to their letters, they have referred my account to a Doorstep Collector. They tried this a few weeks ago and I sent the the doorstep template. This is after I sent them the Sold in Dispute template back in March. I'm tempted to send them a short, sharp 'please read what I send you' letter, 'cos they obviously haven't been so far....

Comment

Or send another doorstep threat letter
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okay, do you think just that or should I send copies of the previous one sent along with the SWID? The covering letter could just ask 'have you actually read these?' or do you reckon I just send the doorstep letter on it's own?

Comment

no just send a new doorstep threat letter - that's it! They don't read stuff, we already know that mate
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okey dokey, will do! That'll go tomorrow now.

Comment

My 100% Halifax card that I tried to get them to freeze the interest on. They have now "told Albion Collections to recover the money I owe". I will have to pay this but I'm hoping that I can get into a position where they will either accept a good F&F or freeze interest. It's the first letter received off a DCA so not sure what to send, if anything

Comment

I haven't looked back through all your thread but, if you want to try blagging this, I would wait for Albion to contact you and then send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...lst-in-dispute
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X