GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Thought you'd like that one. Do i remind them i've got a letter stating it's unenforceable or just stick to the basics Annoyed cos i made every effort to make a reduced arrangement when i went in hospital and made the payments every month even though they said it was too low

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
      Thought you'd like that one. Do i remind them i've got a letter stating it's unenforceable or just stick to the basics Annoyed cos i made every effort to make a reduced arrangement when i went in hospital and made the payments every month even though they said it was too low
      You have a letter for BOTH JD Williams saying no agreement?

Nah, I would leave that out for now and just send the response, short n sweet. You know it is severe bad business practice to add personal remarks about a customer to any system, imagine then when they pretty much write out and speak to you in that tone? I am sorry, that is downright disgusting and they need reprimanded for it - in cases like this I would love the debtor to say to me "It's cos my X died" or something really bad so that we could go public with it and totally humiliate them - they have NO right to write such letters, the reason for non payment matters little regards to receipt of the goods.

FFS - they've made me mad!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thought they would!! Yep there in black and white they accept its ue but will continue to pursue in accordance with OFT guidance

Comment

Thought they would!! Yep there in black and white they accept its ue but will continue to pursue in accordance with OFT guidance
          Fine let them pursue, it means they can write and ring etc but they cannot enforce via the courts

That's like me saying I am going to beat you up, but verbally cos it's illegal to do it physically - like you'd be scared? Ermm - I'd hope not!

Only one smiley comes to mind for these clowns,
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Like it!!! Hope they never find that original agreement cos the charges they keep adding are horrendous. Thanks for the advice i'll sort a letter now. Hope its not spoilt your day too much. bet they never fail to surprise you some of these people

Comment

Like it!!! Hope they never find that original agreement cos the charges they keep adding are horrendous. Thanks for the advice i'll sort a letter now. Hope its not spoilt your day too much. bet they never fail to surprise you some of these people
              The only thing that astonishes me about J D Williams is that they are still in business, selling overpriced tat on expensive credit terms.

Comment

Co-op CCA returned. E mailed to Niddy. Hopefully!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  The only thing that astonishes me about J D Williams is that they are still in business, selling overpriced tat on expensive credit terms.
                  and over sized tat at overinflated prices!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    and over sized tat at overinflated prices!
                    Perhaps they satisfy a niche market - transvestite lorry drivers?

Comment

You've seen me on the motorway then??

Comment

Can i just check if you received my CCA e mail please. Know how c*** i am at sending stuff

Comment

Can i just check if you received my CCA e mail please. Know how c*** i am at sending stuff
                          why blank out the word crap?

We have worse smileys <--- thats a dca smiley by the way!

Yep i'll check cca later/in morning, chill

Comment

No rush ta. Just checkin you'd got it.

Yay i can e mail attachments!! Pixie will be so proud

Comment

Sorry the suspense is killing me. Too much time on my hands at the minute,unlike you i know! Did you get to check out Co op CCA pretty please?

Comment

No rush ta. Just checkin you'd got it.

Yay i can e mail attachments!! Pixie will be so proud
                                Yes I am

Well done!!
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X