GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Green & Co seem to be getting Triton's "cast offs". Now I've told Triton to go away, I've got Green & Co on the case. Maybe November is "let's-pass-it-to-Green-&-Co Month". They seem to go in cycles don't they!!

I'm sure The Niddifier will find a nice response!
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Thanks for that guys 2 I know Dopey I noticed the 'likely' as well, so hoping that is a good sign - fingers crossed.

Looks like Green & Co are going to be busy if they are getting all Triton's cast offs ;Hmm Still convinced they are all in the same office passing bits of paper around, but will wait and see what Niddy says.

Comment

Hiya

stop stessing, its a standard response.... - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Niddy, trying to be good and not stressing, honestly

Will send out letter tomorrow and what are you doing on here on your birthday ;N ;N

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
            Thank you Niddy, trying to be good and not stressing, honestly

Will send out letter tomorrow and what are you doing on here on your birthday ;N ;N
            Hiya

I know I pleasently surprised to see you'd not flipped lol..... see what a few months does to you? Well done on staying calm ;-y

I'm here all night, til about 8am then am taking a week off work - and a few days off here (much needed) so i'll leave the site in the hands of my moderator team! k
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What do you mean I haven't flipped - did that many years ago, Mr SNS will vouch for that ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

If this letter had come in at the start of the year I think I would have been hysterical, but after seeing all the crap that is sent out and all the great advice from you I am so chuffed with myself for not stressing 2

See everyone on the site has been Niddified and it works ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Ooops, forgot to say have a great few days off

Comment

thanks Mrs S, don't worry about the threat - we'll fight it all the way!

Take care, chat soon - and thanks, i'm sure the mrs will have lots for me to do haha

Comment

Lloyds Amex Credit Card £6,851.47 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 3
                    Have had letter from Lloyds saying that they can't locate my CCA. It was passed to Robinson Way but has now been passed back to Lloyds.
                    :hello :hello Hi everyone, been sooooo quiet here, nothing in the mail for 2 weeks :yeah :yeah

Letter came in today from Lloyds about the above account, they are disappointed that the agents have not managed to come to a repayment arrangement with me and want full payment within 10 days (ay, will pay it out of my off-shore account )

If I don't pay they have suggested taking legal action, but if I am unable to pay please will I fill in the attached questionnaire - don't think so.

Do I write to them pointing out that a lack of CCA may be a slight problem in taking legal action or do I just ignore it?

Now I get to use the me smilies, cause Lloyds are such :beaker :bert :zoot :fozzie :kermit epe iggy dy cooter :teeth :bunsen

Hope you and family are all well Niddy and it's not too cold, it is a bit white up here just now and rather chilly.

Thanks as always and speak to you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                      Hiya

stop stessing, its a standard response.... - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
                      Morning all, making up for all the letters we have not had for 2 weeks. Green & Co have written back about the Mint acc. It says that they have not yet received full instructions and have passed our letter to Triton. So will wait and see what Triton have to say when they get in touch.

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":2ve42ode]
                        Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":2ve42ode
                        Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,058.77 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 1
                        Have received Final Response letter from them.
                        Hope everyone is well, only the one letter today, our letterbox has no idea what is going on, no post yesterday and only one letter today ;LOL ;LOL The letter was from Apex about above Lloyds account, so will send out account sold letter to them. Hope that is ok and speak to you soon 2[/quote:2ve42ode]

Also got another letter from Apex today, exactly the same as the one I got yesterday, they must be very bored at the moment ;LOL ;LOL , it was even dated the same day as well ;D[/quote:2ve42ode]

Opening the next couple of letters, looks like Apex have given up and this has now been passed to Robinsons Way. Two letters from them today, one is a Security Message saying that recent actions on your account are giving cause for concernand I should call them - that will be a big NOOOO!!!

Second letter from them is a Formal Demand for Payment, we have 10 days to pay this account if not court action etc etc. Will send out Account Sold in Dispute letter, hope that is okay.

Cheers Niddy

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":nbd4wzfc][b]Lloyds Amex Credit Card[/b] £6,851.47 - defaulted. [color=#FF0000]Lloyds Account No 3[/color]
                          Have had letter from Lloyds saying that they can't locate my CCA. It was passed to Robinson Way but has now been passed back to Lloyds.[/quote]

:hello :hello Hi everyone, been sooooo quiet here, nothing in the mail for 2 weeks :yeah :yeah

Letter came in today from Lloyds about the above account, they are disappointed that the agents have not managed to come to a repayment arrangement with me and want full payment within 10 days (ay, will pay it out of my off-shore account )

If I don't pay they have suggested taking legal action, but if I am unable to pay please will I fill in the attached questionnaire - don't think so.

Do I write to them pointing out that a lack of CCA may be a slight problem in taking legal action or do I just ignore it?

Now I get to use the me smilies, cause Lloyds are such :beaker :bert :zoot :fozzie :kermit epe iggy dy cooter :teeth :bunsen

Hope you and family are all well Niddy and it's not too cold, it is a bit white up here just now and rather chilly.

Thanks as always and speak to you soon [/quote:nbd4wzfc] As they have previously sent a letter saying No CCA can be found, send a photocopy of that letter with this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195"]viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195[/url]

It is self explanitory gh

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin]
                            Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt":37s3a6gz]Hiya

stop stessing, its a standard response.... - respond with this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
                            viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url]
                            Morning all, making up for all the letters we have not had for 2 weeks. Green & Co have written back about the Mint acc. It says that they have not yet received full instructions and have passed our letter to Triton. So will wait and see what Triton have to say when they get in touch.[/quote:37s3a6gz] LOL, so Try-it-On were bluffing then? Lets see what happens

Comment

Opening the next couple of letters, looks like Apex have given up and this has now been passed to Robinsons Way. Two letters from them today, one is a Security Message saying that recent actions on your account are giving cause for concernand I should call them - that will be a big NOOOO!!!

Second letter from them is a Formal Demand for Payment, we have 10 days to pay this account if not court action etc etc. Will send out Account Sold in Dispute letter, hope that is okay.

Cheers Niddy
                              Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

gh

Comment

Cheers Niddy, will get those 2 letters posted out, thanks as always for your speedy response

Comment

Working...
                                X