GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Hiya

This is nothing personal to you, it was sent to most customers - basically they sell the accounts to a firm who you pay, some send a new card wit hthe old limit etc and allow you to pay the old balance off at special rates etc.... basically they have sold the ownership of the account to this firm - not just yours - will be 1000's of others...

Citi have just done it - sold all their card accounts, why? feck knows - but suffice to say nothing has changed for me, still pay them, still use card etc but apparently it's owned by some Irish firm!!

basically, don't you be worrying
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will go n file it k Me worry as if tlook only once or twice a day 2 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
        Thanks Niddy, will go n file it k Me worry as if tlook only once or twice a day 2 2
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;Hi1 ;Hi1 Hi Niddy

Letter from Triton re Mint CC arrived today. Have sent both account sold letters to them, they have now sent out letter saying that they are disappointed to note that you have failed to make a payment or satisfactory repayment proposals, they will consider further action, it may be appropriate to request a debt recovery agent call on you. Then they ask to call them asap.

Do I send out doorstep letter? Is there anything else to send out to them?

Thank you, as always (see not panicking, )

Comment

Do I send out doorstep letter? Is there anything else to send out to them?

Thank you, as always (see not panicking, )
            Hiya, yep send that template and nothing else.... see what happens! Maybe add a line in there about READ MY PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE lol ;-y

Comment

Cheers Niddy, letter ready to be posted y

Comment

Cheers Niddy, letter ready to be posted y
                Cheers, just keep us posted with updates.... y

Comment

Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 2
                  Sent CCA query letter have had letter saying that they are looking into our complaint and will reply within 4 weeks.
                  Got letter from BLS about this one, if we do not contact them within 14 days you will force us to commence legal action etc.

Also got letter from Lloyds about the same account, they are still looking into the complaint and will get back to us within 4 weeks.

What do I send to BLS??? Did think of sending a copy of the letter from Lloyds, but not sure, I will wait for your advice Niddy 2

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin]
                    Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":3mrhx4q8
                    Sent CCA query letter have had letter saying that they are looking into our complaint and will reply within 4 weeks.
                    Got letter from BLS about this one, if we do not contact them within 14 days you will force us to commence legal action etc.

Also got letter from Lloyds about the same account, they are still looking into the complaint and will get back to us within 4 weeks.

What do I send to BLS??? Did think of sending a copy of the letter from Lloyds, but not sure, I will wait for your advice Niddy 2[/quote:3mrhx4q8] Hiya, send BLS a copy of the Lloyds letter and tell them to get lost, you're formally disputing the debt with the lender and to get a life!! ;LOL

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":2c6c4tgx]Good morning Niddy and all, it has been very quiet here lately, knew it wouldn't last ;LOL

Received second letter from Roxburghe re my Next account. Next informed me that they could not locate my agreement and that they could not take enforcement action but would still request payment. Next passeed it onto Roxburghe who say ' are surprised to note that you have failed to respond in a satisfactory manner to our previous letter' and ' your failure to take action indicates to me that you do not intend to settle your liability' (this woud be because there is no CCA - doh) and then continues with the usual threats of litigation, decree being entered against me, local field reps instructed to visit me. Have already sent out Account Sold while in Dispute so will send out next letter.

Also got a letter from Robinsons Way re BOS CC, this had been with CapQuest who passed it back to BOS. Have had a few phonecalls from them last week but as we didn't go through security questions did not know which acc it was for. Will send out Acc Sold letter and also phone harrass letter and see what they send back.

Hope that is all ok Niddy 2 2[/quote]

Roxburghe - send this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url]

RobWay: - Yes send those two letters, merge into one though with harass part at bottom of letter...[/quote:2c6c4tgx]

Got a 72 Hour Notice letter from Roxburghe, thereatening all sorts of legal action. The letters have crossed in the post, do I just ignore this one. Really fed up with them, this is one of the few accounts where I have it in writing that they do not have the CCA
                      ;Spank

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":3aaj8cfw]
                        Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":3aaj8cfw

What do I send to BLS??? Did think of sending a copy of the letter from Lloyds, but not sure, I will wait for your advice Niddy 2[/quote:3aaj8cfw] Hiya, send BLS a copy of the Lloyds letter and tell them to get lost, you're formally disputing the debt with the lender and to get a life!! ;LOL[/quote:3aaj8cfw]

Boy that was quick, will do. Do I put 'get a life' in bold ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Got a 72 Hour Notice letter from Roxburghe, thereatening all sorts of legal action. The letters have crossed in the post, do I just ignore this one. Really fed up with them, this is one of the few accounts where I have it in writing that they do not have the CCA
                          ;Spank
                          Just ignore it, wait til they fcuk up and issue proceedings then we'll throw the book at them!! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Yep, ignore this letter - they'll get your legal response soon enough (if not already) :cry:

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                            Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":lv2dz6da
                            ;Spank
                            Just ignore it, wait til they fcuk up and issue proceedings then we'll throw the book at them!! ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Yep, ignore this letter - they'll get your legal response soon enough (if not already) :cry:[/quote:lv2dz6da]

Cheers Niddy, hope all is well with you 2

Comment

Yep - all cushti at my end - hope you and the hubby are doing alright? Won't be long before you can wash your hands with this UE farce, you gotta admit though its much quieter now than when you first started..... ;Hmm

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                                Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":1v17h0z4
                                Yep - all cushti at my end - hope you and the hubby are doing alright? Won't be long before you can wash your hands with this UE farce, you gotta admit though its much quieter now than when you first started..... ;Hmm[/quote:1v17h0z4]

You have no idea how much better it is, can answer the phone (odd call but nothing much), the postie actually walks past the house some days ;-y . Can never thank you enough for all the help and advice Will go now before you get too big-headed 2

Comment

Working...
                                X