GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Cheers Niddy, DD wants drums from Santa so I am asking for ear plugs - have a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
      Cheers Niddy, DD wants drums from Santa so I am asking for ear plugs - have a good time
      She wants what?

I'd say santa died and get her a DSi - much quieter and also teaches kids about death

* only joking!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning Niddy

Hope you had good Christmas and not working too hard, have sent you an e-mail with CCA from Lloyds, had hoped they had lost it but they kindly gave me a late Christmas pressie :what

Cheers

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":2ucc3r0x]Morning Niddy ;Hi knew Lloyds telling us we were getting £50 there would be more to come. Got letter from SCM this morning, we have 7 days to pay in full to avoid court proceedings. Do I send out threat of leagal proceedings letter, knew these online loans would be a pain ;EEK[/quote] Its not related, it's just the way things work. Send this to SCM ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:2ucc3r0x]

Morning everyone and Happy Hogmanay

Looks like this one has been passed onto Apex, letter from them today asking that we get in touch - NOPE.

Just send out Account Sold While in Dispute letter, trust this is ok.

Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year with much less stress from DCA's in 2011 and a very big HAPPY NEW YEAR to Niddy for all his help and advice, can't thank you enough for all you have done for us and everyone on the site

Cheers Mr & Mrs SNS

Comment

have sent you an e-mail with CCA from Lloyds, had hoped they had lost it but they kindly gave me a late Christmas pressie :what

Cheers
            Hiya, its still an application form though with no linked Prescribed Terms so nothing really changes. Respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin][quote="Never-In-Doubt":1xnxpriy][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":1xnxpriy]Morning Niddy ;Hi knew Lloyds telling us we were getting £50 there would be more to come. Got letter from SCM this morning, we have 7 days to pay in full to avoid court proceedings. Do I send out threat of leagal proceedings letter, knew these online loans would be a pain ;EEK[/quote] Its not related, it's just the way things work. Send this to SCM ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:1xnxpriy] Looks like this one has been passed onto Apex, letter from them today asking that we get in touch - NOPE.

Just send out Account Sold While in Dispute letter, trust this is ok.[/quote:1xnxpriy] Hiya, Happy New Year to you both!

Yep, you're spot on - just send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Comment

Cheers Niddy , will get those letters in the post

Comment

Nice one, hope you and Mr S had a great time? Hows the head after the "drums" then?

I mean, what parent in their right mind buys kids bloody drums for crimbo, you must have the patience of a saint

Comment

Hi, yes it was good, although Mr SNS ended up going into work on Christmas Day, they changed his shift, but double time so not complaining too much.

DD is battering hell out of her drums, they are slowly moving further away and could possibly end up in the garage. Had to be done she asked Santa for them, goes really well with the fiddles they are both playing, I'm asking for ear plugs

Hope you and the family had a great time and a few stellas. Mr SNS got a few drammies on hogmanay so was a happy boy

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                      Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":juqoaffy
                      Next letter from Robinsons about BOS CC, it says 'We are satisfied that the documentation provided is sufficient to demonstrate liability and we will not enter into repetitive correspondence regarding this. Your data will continue to be processed in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act.........If you neglect to make payment to us, further action may be taken against you.'

They want payment proposals within 14 days. What letter do I send to them now, please tell me there is a nice stroppy one out there for them ;LOL ;LOL

Thanks as always
                      Hiya, nope - you've completed communication - now you need them to take further action so you can argue with whoever/whatever action they decide on next! Just sit tight with this for the time being.... ;-)[/quote:juqoaffy]

Morning Niddy

Letter this morning about BOS CC, letter is from Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, same address as Rob Way.

Have to get in contact in the next 10 days to arrange payment of debt or court action may be taken. Do I send out threat of court letter?

Many thanks, also letter from Apex re Lloyds Amex CC, letters have crossed in the post, they are threatening court but will ignore just now, hope that is ok.

Have a good day

Comment

Morning Niddy

Letter this morning about BOS CC, letter is from Horwich Farrelly Solicitors, same address as Rob Way.

Have to get in contact in the next 10 days to arrange payment of debt or court action may be taken. Do I send out threat of court letter?

Many thanks, also letter from Apex re Lloyds Amex CC, letters have crossed in the post, they are threatening court but will ignore just now, hope that is ok.

Have a good day
                        Hiya,

yes send this : ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

You can also sent it off to Lloyds Amex if you want....?

Comment

Cheers Niddy, will send it to both, may as well keep Apex busy as they like to send out sooo many letters

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin][quote="Never-In-Doubt":xu950o29][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":xu950o29]Ok doke after sending out Niddy's response have now got a letter from Moorcroft about our Mint CC, so looks like Try-it-on have passed it to them. Letter says 'It is a legal requierment to send a notice of [b][u]intended litigation[/u][/b] before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this rwequirement if it is not actually read by you'

If we do not contact them by 14th they 'may' issue a claim without further notice.

Do I send out 'Threat of Legal Action' letter? Thanks[/quote] Hiya, yes send this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:xu950o29]

Morning everyone :hello hope it is not too cold where you are. It is freezing up here and very white, fed up with the snow now cause can't get to the shops to finish shopping.

Got a letter today from Moorcroft Pre-Court Division - scary they put that bit in red.

The letter is 'to prevent the possible action blah blah, send payment before 24/12' don't think so.

Then huge bit in caps and red type 'notice of possible litigation' Then usual if we do not contact them they may blah blah, also gives a breakdown of balance, court fees, solicitors fees etc :beaker :bert :zoot

Do I send out same letter again? Thanks Niddy hope you and yours are all well and ready from Christmas ;xm45[/quote:xu950o29]

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                            Hiya

Send this off now: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

It's annoying when they think they can ignore you - grrrr!!

Hi Niddy, letter from Moorcroft this morning, account is on hold until they investigate this matter Hopefully won't hear from them for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                              Hiya

Lloyds Plat Acc (account no 4) letter from CSL

Send this to CSL: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Sorted
                              Also got a letter from Rob Way about Lloyds CC Account No 4

Have not heard anything about this since September when Lloyds wrote to tell me it had been passed to Moorcroft. Never heard from Moorcroft at all.

Today letter from Rob Way, formal notice of intended court action, have 10 days to pay in full iggy dy :kermit

Send out Threat of Court Action letter? Do like the last para 'This debt will not go away - it makes sense to pay'

Cheers Niddy

Comment

Do like the last para 'This debt will not go away - it makes sense to pay'
                                It will in 6 years if you ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                                X