GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Just read your diary(great read) - seems to me you are doing just fine. Well done!
    I feel as though I am in a similar position now with the odd letter causing me a panic attack....but his Lordship normally diffuses that very quickly(Cheers mi'lord)

Comment

Thanks Matty 2 , don't go into a blind panic quite as often now ;LOL This time last year was a different story, but thanks to Niddy much calmer (most of the time)

Comment

Nothing in the mail for 3 days, believe me this has never happened before, postie used to have a seperate bag just for us ;LOL ;LOL

Have started getting a heap of phonecalls, 8/9 a day from Iqor. Nothing in writing from them yet so will wait and see who they are acting for. Not had any dealings with them before but am sure Niddy can sort them out ;Spank

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
          Nothing in the mail for 3 days, believe me this has never happened before, postie used to have a seperate bag just for us ;LOL ;LOL

Have started getting a heap of phonecalls, 8/9 a day from Iqor. Nothing in writing from them yet so will wait and see who they are acting for. Not had any dealings with them before but am sure Niddy can sort them out ;Spank
          Hiya, its a pain but until they write you do have to put up with the calls - or alternatively when they ring, just answer as normal and when they ask if it is Mrs SnS - you simply say sorry - I don't know that person.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;Hi1 Hi all, hope everyone is well.

Got a letter from Iqor today, it is for the BOS Preference Acc. This had been with Apex, but had not heard from them since August.

Iqor want the usual, immeidate payment or will send someone round, or they might start legal proceedings. Did notice on the letter that they say the debt is to Capital Bank not BOS not sure what that means ;Hmm

Will send out Account Sold while in Disupute letter to them and also incorporate Telephone Harrass letter, hope that is ok.

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":214g3uad]Another super letter from Triton this morning. [b]Notice of Legal Proceedings[/b]

What letter do I send out to them now Niddy? Thanks as always for your advice 2[/quote] Respond with this [b]asap: --->[/b] [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:214g3uad]

Also got a letter from Mint today, they have taken our phone no off and all contact will now be in writing.

Then go on to say that 'in order to avoid any possible action being taken against you, you are required to contact Triton within 14 days from the date of this letter, in order to arrange a mutually acceptable repayment plan' I sent out letter to Triton on 30 Sept, do I send anything else out or just leave it for now?

Thanks Niddy ;Thum

Comment

Will send out Account Sold while in Disupute letter to them and also incorporate Telephone Harrass letter, hope that is ok.
                Nice one, well done ;-y
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Also got a letter from Mint today, they have taken our phone no off and all contact will now be in writing.

Then go on to say that 'in order to avoid any possible action being taken against you, you are required to contact Triton within 14 days from the date of this letter, in order to arrange a mutually acceptable repayment plan' I sent out letter to Triton on 30 Sept, do I send anything else out or just leave it for now?

Thanks Niddy ;Thum
                  Just leave it for the moment - no action necessary as you've already wrote to them haven't you?

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                    Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":3of8jyoe

Thanks Niddy ;Thum
                    Just leave it for the moment - no action necessary as you've already wrote to them haven't you?[/quote:3of8jyoe]

Hi, thanks for quick replies. Yes have already written to Triton so will file it with the rest.

Cheers Niddy y

Comment

No probs, have a great weekend y

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin]
                        Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":3akx9ydi
                        b]Lloyds Online Loan[/b] £6,105.43 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 5
                        Received letter from them this week, they do not agree with my concers and this is a Final Response. Have not sent anything back.
                        Hi Niddy, doing well for legal letters at the moment. Received letter from Moorcroft this morning. This is the first time I have heard from anyone except LLoyds about this account.

The letter says ' It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you.

To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. Payment should be submitted within 7 days or contact made with this office immediately, by telephone on 0161 475 2878 or by letter, with your payment offer. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by 07/10/10, a claim may be issued by our client's solicitors without further notice.

We would draw to your attention that if Judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and remains unpaid, a range of court enforcement options are available and may be considered.

We would emphasise that should Judgement be entered against you this may affect any future credit application you may make elsewhere. We would also draw your attention that all legal costs incurred are usually payable by the debtor.

Please contact us today as we will be happy to discuss a repayment programme that you can afford and maintain. All payment must be made payable to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd and forwarded with this letter to the above address.'

Do I send out threat of legal proceedings letter? Thanks as always[/quote:3akx9ydi]

Got a reply from Moorcroft , they are putting the account on hold until they here from Lloyds 2

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin]
                          Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":2ekdpsbw
                          Monument Credit Card £1,591.49 - defaulted. Sent out CCA Query in March, have received letter back saying that they do not agree. They keep sending out statements and nothing else.
                          Morning Niddy, hope you are well ;Hi

Received a letter from Monument today, not sure what this is

'You will have received a letter in about June 2007 informing you that a) Barclays Bank PLC transferred its rights in your Monument credit card account to R Raphaels & Sons PLC ("Raphaels Bank") and b) Raphaels Bank would then transfer its rights in your account to Compucredit Group. We are now writing to tell you about which company will now be dealing with your Monument credit card agreement.

Due to the status of your account as above, and because you have therefore failed to meet the terms of your Monument card agreement, Compucredit will be placing your account swith JC International Aquisition Corporation ("JCIAC"). They will contact you shortly to provide you with information regarding their Balance Transfer Programme. This is an innovative way to address your debt and we believe that this is a programme you would be interested in learning more about. However, if you do not wish to receive information about the Balace Transfer Programme, please contact JCIAC on 0800051 4109 within 15 days.'

What do I do with this one, I like the bit about failing to meet the terms of my CCA - what CCA :?: :?:

Cheers Niddy 2[/quote:2ekdpsbw]

Hi Niddy, received a letter today regarding the Monument account.

It is headed Balance Transfer Programme and it says that our Compucredit Group debt has been placed with them for collection, but they are a different kind of collection company, they want to work with us to cler the debt and improve our situation - ain't that so kind of them 2

It seemingly works in 3 simple steps, hope you are ready for this!!

Step 1 we agree to repay our outstanding debt via the Balance Transfer Programme and we will prepay a Total Qualifying Amount of £396.00, in 12 monthly payments of £33.00.

Step 2 Providing that we have paid our Total Qualifying Amount they will credit our debt with £477.49 to reduce our balance even further!!!!

Then - you will like this bit, if they have received our SIGNED credit agreement the remaining balance witll be transferred to our new Rise Visa Credit Card 1

Step 3 We continue to make the monthly minimum payments as outlined in our statements.

So basically we sign a new agreement and they give us a new card with our old balance on it, the really good thing is as well going by the address of the credit agreement it is Monument that have sent this out, just under another name.

What super letter will I send out to this as I have not got a clue. I do love the fact that they think we are going to sign another agreement though, bless them ;D

Comment

Noooo you ignore it lol. I've seen lots of these don't worry.....

Comment

No problem, will file it 2 Monument must think we are really stupid, did they really think we would sign a new agreement ;Hmm ;Hmm as for a new credit card, never want another one in my life.

Thanks Niddy

Comment

what muppets they are, they must have a wee man in a dungeon somewhere thinking of all this tosh for a living..................

Comment

Working...
                                X