GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Thanks for that Niddy, wish I had thought of it sooner 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
      Also got a letter from Robinsons Way re BOS CC, this had been with CapQuest who passed it back to BOS. Have had a few phonecalls from them last week but as we didn't go through security questions did not know which acc it was for. Will send out Acc Sold letter and also phone harrass letter and see what they send back.

Hope that is all ok Niddy 2 2
      Morning Niddy, nothing in post until today, that is an all time record 2

Letter from Robinsons Way, they have enclosed a copy of application form which we have had about 4 times from BOS already. They want payment proposals as the account is 'long overdue for payment' ;Hmm that may be because it in dispute - muppets

Do I send out Refusal by Lender letter now? Thanks

Comment

Morning Niddy, nothing in post until today, that is an all time record 2

Letter from Robinsons Way, they have enclosed a copy of application form which we have had about 4 times from BOS already. They want payment proposals as the account is 'long overdue for payment' ;Hmm that may be because it in dispute - muppets

Do I send out Refusal by Lender letter now? Thanks
        Hiya, send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy, will get that posted out tomorrow ;-y

Comment

Barclaycard Credit Card £3,637.11 - defaulted. This was passed to Apex, have not heard from them since May.
            Not a word about this account until today, they have sent out a letter and a copy of current T&C, they have also sent a copy of a blank cancellation form, and also a sheet of covering paper with "Your Right to Cancel" paragraph and my name & address typed on.

They said in the letter that they had enclosed a copy of my original executed agreement - don't think so - there is a cancellation form but no agreement. How they hell are these people 'responsible' for people's money?!?!? Do they think you don't notice that paperwork is missing - muppets, muppets, muppets.

End of little rant

Comment

a little rant does you good!!!!!

Comment

[quote=Mrs Scarednshakin]
                Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":1ok9jrpa

Barclaycard Credit Card £3,637.11 - defaulted. This was passed to Apex, have not heard from them since May.
                Not a word about this account until today, they have sent out a letter and a copy of current T&C, they have also sent a copy of a blank cancellation form, and also a sheet of covering paper with "Your Right to Cancel" paragraph and my name & address typed on.

They said in the letter that they had enclosed a copy of my original executed agreement - don't think so - there is a cancellation form but no agreement. How they hell are these people 'responsible' for people's money?!?!? Do they think you don't notice that paperwork is missing - muppets, muppets, muppets.

End of little rant [/quote:1ok9jrpa] Just ignore it - they seem to think doing this a god given right, muppets 1 1
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                  a little rant does you good!!!!!
                  Thanks Dopey, it sure does ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":31ypicou]
                    Originally posted by "Mrs Scarednshakin":31ypicou

End of little rant [/quote:31ypicou] Just ignore it - they seem to think doing this a god given right, muppets 1 1[/quote:31ypicou]

Thanks Niddy, will do, I think muppets should be the new code word. We can use it to identify members of the forum ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":13wn7ijt]Good morning Niddy and all, it has been very quiet here lately, knew it wouldn't last ;LOL

Received second letter from Roxburghe re my Next account. Next informed me that they could not locate my agreement and that they could not take enforcement action but would still request payment. Next passeed it onto Roxburghe who say ' are surprised to note that you have failed to respond in a satisfactory manner to our previous letter' and ' your failure to take action indicates to me that you do not intend to settle your liability' (this woud be because there is no CCA - doh) and then continues with the usual threats of litigation, decree being entered against me, local field reps instructed to visit me. Have already sent out Account Sold while in Dispute so will send out next letter.

Hope that is all ok Niddy 2 2[/quote]

Roxburghe - send this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url]

[/quote:13wn7ijt]

Well looks like Roxburghe have passed it to IQOR. Letter from IQOR today informing me unless I pay I will get a doorstep visit.

Will send out Account Sold letter and Doorstep one. Hope that is in order. Sir Niddy 2 2

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will do, I think muppets should be the new code word. We can use it to identify members of the forum ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL
                        I used to like muppets, now I see greedy fat DCA's sweating and leering over their dirty money 1 1

Comment

Well looks like Roxburghe have passed it to IQOR. Letter from IQOR today informing me unless I pay I will get a doorstep visit.

Will send out Account Sold letter and Doorstep one. Hope that is in order.
                          Perfect - see what they send back! 1

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="Mrs Scarednshakin":1v4wp4ch]Morning Niddy, nothing in post until today, that is an all time record 2

Do I send out Refusal by Lender letter now? Thanks[/quote] [b]Hiya, send this: ---> [/b] [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309"]viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309[/url][/quote:1v4wp4ch]

Morning Niddy, hope you had a good weekend. Another letter this morning from Robinsons Way, they have now enclosed copy statements (which I never asked for!!!) and want payment proposals within 10 days. Sent out your letter to them on 25 October and the one I received from them was dated 29 October, do I just leave it or send out another letter?

Thank you 2

Comment

Hiya

Just ignore them.....

Comment

No problem, will file it away ;-y Hope you and Mrs Niddy are well, love the new Market place 2

Comment

Working...
                                X