GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: carol01 UE Diary

hiya n-i-d
    i have recieved from blair oliver and scott notice of intended court action
    letter dated 12/11/2010 and i have till 19/11/2010 to settle account it is a formal notice to seek a judgement against me
    this is the account i am blagging as terms and cons are not 100% linked
    also i have not recieved my default notice yet from halifax or even a letter from halifax telling me they have passed th account to b.o.s do you think this is just scare tacitics
    not too sure what to do with this one thanks inadvance
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Hiya

Ok, don't panic - the word may is used an awfully lot if you check the letters again! Send the following to both creditors: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

BOS is an internal division of HBOS! The initial are the giveaway lol, Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        Hiya

Ok, don't panic - the word may is used an awfully lot if you check the letters again! Send the following to both creditors: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

BOS is an internal division of HBOS! The initial are the giveaway lol, Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott
        hiya n-i-d
        thats what did worry me they don't use the word mayin the letter only once letter says
        formal notice is hereby given that out client has instructed us to commence court proceedings against you without delay.
        papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through your local court to seek judgement against you.
        if you are a homeowner and do not pay the amount the court orders you to pay. we may then reapply to the court for a charging order on your property. this will give us repayment of the outstanding debt from the proceeds whenever the property is sold.
        i thought they would have to default the account before they could take court action
        thanks n-i-d

Comment

Originally posted by carol01
          hiya n-i-d
          thats what did worry me they don't use the word mayin the letter only once letter says
          formal notice is hereby given that out client has instructed us to commence court proceedings against you without delay.
          papers are now being prepared for commencement of action through your local court to seek judgement against you.
          if you are a homeowner and do not pay the amount the court orders you to pay. we may then reapply to the court for a charging order on your property. this will give us repayment of the outstanding debt from the proceeds whenever the property is sold.
          i thought they would have to default the account before they could take court action
          thanks n-i-d
          Hiya, ok don't worry about that. Bottom line here, without a default or termination notice any intended action would be thrown out so don't worry too much.

In any case, worse case scenario would be they get a ccj which means the court would apportion an amount to pay each month - these amounts are always in your best interests so you won't be any worse off - but we don't want that, if they start action then you ought to accept the claim and offer repayments for them to drop action.

In the meantime, send the following to the solicitor/dca: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

In the middle of the template, where it says:
          I shall be citing the following reasons; to get any formal request made by you, or your solicitors, set-aside:
          • The creditor failed to comply with the rules and prejudiced the debtor in the process.[/\*]
          • The demand was issued in error. [/\*]
          • The amount stated on the statutory demand is disputed.[/\*]
          • Section 127(1) of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA 1974) is subject to the restrictions imposed by sections 127(3) & (4). Those subsections set out the circumstances in which the court shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) of the Act. [/\*]
          You need to add two more saying:
          1. There has never been a default notice, or termination notice issued[/\*]
          2. The original creditor has never formally assigned, nor have they notified me, of any assignment to this debt[/\*]
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks n-i-d
            but i have just got back from the post office i have already printed and sent letter ;Red
            i shall await a reply from them and throw it into my next letter
            i suppose it is better them not knowing that a default has not been issued yet
            thanks for the reply

Comment

ooops, never realised you'd already went and posted it haha

It doesn't matter too much - the main point was the letter itself. Just sit tight now and see what develops yea?

Comment

ooops, never realised you'd already went and posted it haha

It doesn't matter too much - the main point was the letter itself. Just sit tight now and see what develops yea?
                hiya
                ok will do
                thanks for the quick reply 2

Comment

y y

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                    i have recieved a letter from russel and aitken solicitors debt recovery regarding my barclay card recap cca was an application form no terms or cons
                    sent this letter viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318 to debt managers may have crossed in post they tell me to contact debt managers to avoid a county court claim this has been sent by the litigation dept
                    thanks n-i-d

Comment

Hiya

You should wait as it is evident the letters have crossed - just sit tight, you've made your position clear to them - give them a chance to respond.

Comment

hiya i sent this viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316 letter and it is on debt mangers paper nothing different or more special about this letter and it does not say n1 form anywhere on it just to ring and pay cannot email it over as i have left phone in work i think its just a threat
                        have a nice few days off will email it in a couple of days
                        Ok all you need to do is send this now and see what they come back with: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

No need to email me, now you've said it comes on their headed paper it is worthless so nothing to panic about! ;D
                        hiya n-i-d ya
                        i have had a response from the debt managers ref my barclay card they were unaware of any dispute with barclay card they have passed a copy of my letter to barclay card and the account in the meantime has been put on hold
                        thanks again n-i-d for the great advice

Comment

Hiya, okies - keep us updated yea?

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                            i have recieved a letter from robinson way limited formal demand for payment
                            for my halifax account
                            recap...
                            blagging as terms and cons not 100% linked went from albion to blair oliver and scott
                            now with robinson way also in letter it says payment to be reached in 10 days and payment must now be made to robinson way not hbos
                            i have still not recieved a default from this account i assume it has been sold without defaulting me first
                            thanks n-i-d inadvance

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                              i have recieved a letter from robinson way limited formal demand for payment
                              for my halifax account
                              recap...
                              blagging as terms and cons not 100% linked went from albion to blair oliver and scott
                              now with robinson way also in letter it says payment to be reached in 10 days and payment must now be made to robinson way not hbos
                              i have still not recieved a default from this account i assume it has been sold without defaulting me first
                              thanks n-i-d inadvance
                              Just ignore for the moment..... keep us updated. gh

Comment

hiya
                                recieved another letter from robinson way again asking for payment ref my halifax account
                                should i ignore this one aswell
                                thanks n-i-d inadvance

Comment

Working...
                                X