GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script carol01 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carol01 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: carol01 UE Diary

Originally posted by carol01
    hiya n-i-d
    i have recieved a letter this morning from blair oliver and scott ltd they have been instructed by halifax to obtain payment of the full balance outstanding as soon as possible recap blagging account as terms and con are not 100% linked i have not recieved any default notice from halifax only statements and a few letters from albion demanding money it has been very quite from halifax for a few months last payment made to them was march 2010 thanks n-i-d inadvance
    Hiya

Ok, just respond to Blair with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Even though we both know Blair Oliver is part of HBOS (same initials FFS!) just send the above and see what happens, it's simply a paper exercise right now. :cry:
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      hiya n-i-d
      i have recieved a letter this morning from blair oliver and scott ltd they have been instructed by halifax to obtain payment of the full balance outstanding as soon as possible recap blagging account as terms and con are not 100% linked i have not recieved any default notice from halifax only statements and a few letters from albion demanding money it has been very quite from halifax for a few months last payment made to them was march 2010 thanks n-i-d inadvance
      Hiya

Ok, just respond to Blair with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

Even though we both know Blair Oliver is part of HBOS (same initials FFS!) just send the above and see what happens, it's simply a paper exercise right now. :cry:
      hiya
      thanks will do
      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Cheers & thanks for the donation too, really appreciate it y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          hi n-i-d
          i have emailed you my natwest cca i recieved off them. i also recieved with my cca application a photo copy of some sort of pamphlet which they say they sent to me it might have been with credit card when i recieved it can't remember, credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 about my rights to cancel and also the rates of interest and equivalent APRs table but there is no date on the letter do you need to see them? account now defaulted and trition have been put on the case but it is still with natwest thanks n-i-d
          Hiya Natwest is :UE

Basically there are NO prescribed terms attached, there is also no separate agreement for the PPi (in line with s.18 CCA1974) nor is there any link to cancellation rights. Put simply it is a blass-up of an application that holds no legal weight in court!

If for any reason they went to court and did win *gasp in horror* then i'd be saying reclaim all PPi and charges which would knock 50% + off the debt anyways!

Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
          hiya n-i-d
          triton have sent a letter titled urgent action required

they are disappointed that i have failed to make a payment or repayment proposals.
          they therefore have no alternative but to consider further action to obtain repayment.
          and they may send someone to call to discuss the debt.
          they also state they would prefer not to take this action and to contact them :aaw
          thanks n-i-d in advance

Comment

Hi Carol

I've had the same letter from them - word for word!! (though this was my 2nd letter from Try-it-on.)

Have you sent any letters to Triton? If not, I'd reply with this ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/v...p=20203#p20203 "account sold whilst in default of cca request".

Niddy will probably be along at some time over the weekend, but that's what I sent in reply to my first letter from them. The one that was worded the same as yours, I've ignored - they're just usng scare tactics. Niddy has said that the account is unenforceable.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixiechick
              Hi Carol

I've had the same letter from them - word for word!! (though this was my 2nd letter from Try-it-on.)

Have you sent any letters to Triton? If not, I'd reply with this ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/v...p=20203#p20203 "account sold whilst in default of cca request".

Niddy will probably be along at some time over the weekend, but that's what I sent in reply to my first letter from them. The one that was worded the same as yours, I've ignored - they're just usng scare tactics. Niddy has said that the account is unenforceable.
              hi pixiechick
              thanks for the advice will send on monday your right that they are only trying scare tatics lol
              shame im not scared any more 2

Comment

shame im not scared any more 2
                ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Thanks to Niddy!!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hiya n-i-d
                  triton have sent a letter titled urgent action required

they are disappointed that i have failed to make a payment or repayment proposals.
                  they therefore have no alternative but to consider further action to obtain repayment.
                  and they may send someone to call to discuss the debt.
                  they also state they would prefer not to take this action and to contact them :aaw
                  thanks n-i-d in advance
                  Hiya, as Pixie advised - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

:UE

Comment

hi n-i-d
                    happy birthday hope you have had a great day
                    i have recieved a letter fromthe debt managemnet ltd ref my barclays account it says notice of proceedings -pursuant to the county courts act 1984

we therefore give notice to the county courts act 1984 that proceedings to recover this debt, together with solicitors and costs may be instigated in rotherham county court and i should pay the whole sum to advoid action
                    i don't know how to get to rotherham how come its gone there and not to our local courts
                    also i have sent a letter to debt mangement i think this may have crossed in the post barclay card sent an application form thats all
                    thanks n-i-d in advance

Comment

hi n-i-d
                      happy birthday hope you have had a great day
                      i have recieved a letter fromthe debt managemnet ltd ref my barclays account it says notice of proceedings -pursuant to the county courts act 1984

we therefore give notice to the county courts act 1984 that proceedings to recover this debt, together with solicitors and costs may be instigated in rotherham county court and i should pay the whole sum to advoid action
                      i don't know how to get to rotherham how come its gone there and not to our local courts
                      also i have sent a letter to debt mangement i think this may have crossed in the post barclay card sent an application form thats all
                      thanks n-i-d in advance
                      Hiya, Thanks for the birthday wishes.....

Ok it is a threat I presume - it is not an N1 claim form is it, is it?? Please email it me asap - i'm taking a few days off so email it now and i'll reply now for you - otherwise will be next week...

Please confirm the name of the last letter you sent to them - that think has crossed in the post? And email me! :xmas9

Comment

hiya i sent this viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316 letter and it is on debt mangers paper nothing different or more special about this letter and it does not say n1 form anywhere on it just to ring and pay cannot email it over as i have left phone in work i think its just a threat
                        have a nice few days off will email it in a couple of days

Comment

hiya i sent this viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316 letter and it is on debt mangers paper nothing different or more special about this letter and it does not say n1 form anywhere on it just to ring and pay cannot email it over as i have left phone in work i think its just a threat
                          have a nice few days off will email it in a couple of days
                          Ok all you need to do is send this now and see what they come back with: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

No need to email me, now you've said it comes on their headed paper it is worthless so nothing to panic about! ;D

Comment

thanks n-i-d
                            will send tomorrow thanks again
                            take care x

Comment

thanks n-i-d
                              will send tomorrow thanks again
                              take care x
                              Thanks, just stay in touch and don't panic, ok? gh

Comment

hi n-i-d
                                i have recieved a letter from triton ref my natwest credit card it is :UE
                                notice of legal proceedings they are disappointed i have failed to settle the debt and they are recommending natwest to instruct a solicitor to go for a ccj which would become a matter of public record
                                the enforcement options open to them are as follows
                                the county court bailiff visits my home and takes away possesions to sell ;EEK
                                a charge placed against my property until the debt is paid ;EEK
                                my employer deducts money from my salary ;EEK
                                or you attend court and submit a personal detailed examination under oath of your personal financial affairs before a senior officer of the court of a distruct judge ;EEK
                                they recommend i get in touch the moment i recieve this letter
                                thanks n-i-d

Comment

Working...
                                X