GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sebaab's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sebaab's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie
    replied
    Re: sebaab's diary

Did you send anything back to Moorcroft when you received the cca? It's a good idea to send one of the replies as if it's UE

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Relax drink beer x

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Let us know when they send anything xx

I will prob won't hear anything for a few weeks now

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Let us know when they send anything xx

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Originally posted by sebaab View Post
    Debt 5
    Type: Credit Card (M&S)
    Start Date: 2006
    Balance: 2k
    Last full Payment (min payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
    Paying by: not paying
    Account Owner: M&S
    Key:
    sent
    received
    other information

Start of Diary:
    11 Oct 2016 DMP direct debit cancelled. Payments stopped
    4 December 2016 Received letter from M&S Credit Card "we've been trying to contact you" and "We can give you a 40% reduction if you pay us a full and final settlement amount
    5 Jan 2017 from M&S "we've now asked Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd to take responsibility for your account"
    8 Jan 2017 from Moorcroft "Your account has been passed to us. Please contact us to pay"
    24 Jan 2017 from Moorcroft "We've been unable to make contact with you"
    8 Feb 2017 from Moorcroft "Monthly installment offer. Please call if you wish to take advantage of the offer"
    Feb 2017 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
    Update Feb '17: Letter received from Moorcroft "We have requested the relevant documentation from our client and will forward it to you when it is received", "We must also stress that we are not seeking to enforce an agreement and have only asked that payment is made towards a debt that is outstanding by way of an affordable payment plan"
    Update March 2017 from M&S They have sent me a credit agreement. Will send to Niddy
    This one is
    Update March 2017 from Moorcroft 'As we have complied with your request we will commence collection methods in 2 weeks"
    Letter received from Moorcroft. I will await further correspondence

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    I notice that this is still with M&S (Moorcroft are acting as their Agent).
    Time to learn to be silent (How do Moorcroft know its NOT UE?)
    They are NOT threatening anything are they!

Update Feb '17: Letter received from Moorcroft "We have requested the relevant documentation from our client and will forward it to you when it is received", "We must also stress that we are not seeking to enforce an agreement and have only asked that payment is made towards a debt that is outstanding by way of an affordable payment plan"

I would simply await their next letter!!

That's a very good point Roger. Maybe they do not communicate back and forth to each other too well. We can but hope...

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied

I notice that this is still with M&S (Moorcroft are acting as their Agent).
    Time to learn to be silent (How do Moorcroft know its NOT UE?)
    They are NOT threatening anything are they!

I would simply await their next letter!!

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Each debt is different but my M&S card was enforceable (taken out early 2007). I replied to any letters that came as if it were UE and it became SB last year
    Thanks Pixie I will follow your lead with fingers crossed and who knows I might be lucky LOL
    Originally posted by Spud View Post
    The proof in the pudding....if ever it was needed - Many people have continued on with the U/E route and been successful

What have you got to lose?
    Yes that would be nice. As you say nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Good to know Pixie x you could bluff it out sebaab nowt to loose.x
    Thanks Nanna I agree that bluffing is the way to go! It's not easy emotionally but hope luck is on my side

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Good to know Pixie x you could bluff it out sebaab nowt to loose.x

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Each debt is different but my M&S card was enforceable (taken out early 2007). I replied to any letters that came as if it were UE and it became SB last year
    The proof in the pudding....if ever it was needed - Many people have continued on with the U/E route and been successful

What have you got to lose?

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Debt 5
    Last full Payment (min payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
    Key:
    sent
    received
    other information

Start of Diary:
    4 December 2016 Received letter from M&S Credit Card "we've been trying to contact you" and "We can give you a 40% reduction if you pay us a full and final settlement amount
    5 Jan 2017 from M&S "we've now asked Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd to take responsibility for your account"
    8 Jan 2017 from Moorcroft "Your account has been passed to us. Please contact us to pay"
    8 Feb 2017 from Moorcroft "Monthly installment offer. Please call if you wish to take advantage of the offer"

Update March 2017 from M&S They have sent me a credit agreement. Will send to Niddy
    This one is
    Niddy says enforcable so will wait this one out

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Debt 5
    Key:
    sent
    received
    other information

Start of Diary:

Wolfie says: M&S have sent me a credit agreement. I'll send it to Niddy for evaluation

Leave a comment:

• sebaab
    replied

Love your avatar - used to love watching Citizen Smith.
    Great avvy x
    Thanks. Wolfie, leader of The Tooting Popular Front. So bloody funny
    Last edited by sebaab; 25 February 2017, 22:10.

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied

Great avvy x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X