GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    Egg Banking

Loan
    Date commenced approx 2000 topped up in 2005 (correction new loan Jan 2007)
    Bal £5.2k (correction Bal o/s £2.7k)
    Last paid Feb 2010
    Arrangement £1 token monthly
    Status Defaulted
    Acc owner Egg Banking/Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg/Fred Int collecting on behalf of Britannica Recoveries SARL-Arrow. Rockwell 12-2-14

3-2-11 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
    12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
    15-2-11 CCA request direct to Egg
    16-2-11 Delivered
    26-2-11 Letter from Moorcroft to contact them within the next 48 hrs and make payment, they may recommend that thier clients solicitors commence legal proceeding without further notice. Letter says I have not made a payment since 6/11/10 (I paid £4 as payments for Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb enclosed covering letter explaining I was going into hospital and token payment was for 4 months) No CCA recieved but 12 +2 days not up till 4th Mar
    28-2-11 Recieved CCA from Egg will E-Mail Niddy. I had successfully reclaimed PPI on this Loan in Sep 2010 as it was miss sold, the refund was paid directly to the account as I was in default on the loan, hence the correction in the balance o/s and my confusion over the date, sorry
    Niddy says Enforceable
    1-5-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising that the account has been returned to OC and I should contact them in the future. As this debt is E I have been paying £1 per month to Moorcroft. I will now send this months payment direct to Egg.
    Have continued to make monthly £1 payments to date
    10-8-11 Received my credit report from call credit. It shows that this account has a termination balance of 0,current balance is 0, the date of default satisfied as 31-7-11, in the most recent account status it is showing as DA (debt assignment or transferred to another organisation) date account updated 31-7-11.
    8-9-11 Called Egg (I know) to ask for the current status of this account as it is showing as settled on my credit reports, I have been sending £1 a month as this is E firstly to Egg then Moorcroft then back to Egg, They told me the Egg group was sold to Arrow Global (sounds like a DCA to me) and that Egg no longer are my data controller and that they wrote to me in july 2011 telling me this, (never recieved) because they no longer own the debt they cannot provide me with copies of the supposed letter they sent, and here's the twist I have sent the last 2 months £1 payment to Egg and they have cashed them.
    9-9-11 Niddy says stop paying and wait till I hear from them
    15-12-11 Phone call this morning 01932 251000 said he was from Brittania Collections calling about an outstanding debt owed to Egg would I pay over the phone now, I played dumb said I didn't know what he was talking about, He said was I being stupid they have my phone number so they know it's me, no security questions just wanted me to pay. Then said if I was buggering about thats fine they will go straight to litigation.
    P324 ELD ignore for now and await letters.
    10-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have been instructed by Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L-Arrow who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. We have been appointed as their agents to act in this matter and you should make sure that you contact us and not Britannica. We are authorised to contact you to secure repayment of the debt. You have failed to pay the balance of £2892.36 (This has increased by £123.19 from the balance as advised by Egg and then Moorcroft).
    You must contact us immediately to discuss the matter further and to avoid further action.
    In post number 358 I had recieved a letter from Fred Int which I could not cross reference with any of my accounts I now know that, that letter referred to this account.
    I2D send account sold in dispute
    19-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and we will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, Account on hold.
    23-5-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have referred to our client for their instruction. Our client has confirmed that they have no record of receiving a request for documents under section 77-79 CCA 1974. Contact or client directly in relation to any request for documents and provide them with evidence of yor request and evidence that the statutory fee was paid and cashed by our client our clients address is Arrow Global etc, We confirm account on hold for 28 days to allow you time to contact our client.
    I2D p380 Ignore for now
    28-6-12 Several phone calls recently so have sent Telephone Harrassment letter
    29-6-12 Letter from Fred Int. You have not responded to our recent letters. You must clear the arrears to prevent continued action to recover this debt. Contact us immediately.
    I2D p402 Send final response UE
    12-7-12 Letter from fred Int. We reiterate to you our previous correspondence of the 23/5/12. Further to our letter please note that making a documentation request does not exempt you from making arrangements to discharge the above stated outstanding balance.We look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals within 14 days after which we have been instructed to continue collection activity.
    p414 Wait and see what they send next.
    12-9-12 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to keep to an acceptable repayment arrangement, do not ignore this letter. If we do not receive payment in full or you do not contact us with acceptable payment proposals further action may be taken.
    p441 I shall wait to see what they send next

15-2-14 Letter from Arrow account transferred to R'well for collection.
    I shall wait to see what they send next.

10-3-14 Letter from R'well dated 4-3-14 Instructed by Arrow to contact me, balance now due you have 10 days otherwise we will take immediate action.
    Sent Acc sold in dispute
    15-3-14 Letter from R'well We note your comments and have sort further information from our client, we will be in touch.client
    26-4-14 Letter from R'well . We have contacted our client and they have confirmed they have not received a CCA request from you as arrow have purchased the debt a CCA request is required to be made directly to them. We have placed your account on hold for 30 days.
    I am not sure if I should send another CCA request as the original one from Egg received yonks ago Niddy deemed Enforceable and I have been blagging this one for some time. Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

I am not sure if I should send another CCA request as the original one from Egg received yonks ago Niddy deemed Enforceable and I have been blagging this one for some time. Any thoughts anyone?
      If it were me I'd ignore for now.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
        Last paid Feb 2010
        Status Defaulted
        Acc owner Egg Banking/Moorcroft collecting on behalf of Egg/Fred Int collecting on behalf of Britannica Recoveries SARL-Arrow. Rockwell 12-2-14

12-2-11 Recieved reply from Moorcroft with returned chq and advised to write direct to egg
        16-2-11 Delivered
        26-2-11 Letter from Moorcroft to contact them within the next 48 hrs and make payment, they may recommend that thier clients solicitors commence legal proceeding without further notice. Letter says I have not made a payment since 6/11/10 (I paid £4 as payments for Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb enclosed covering letter explaining I was going into hospital and token payment was for 4 months) No CCA recieved but 12 +2 days not up till 4th Mar
        28-2-11 Recieved CCA from Egg will E-Mail Niddy. I had successfully reclaimed PPI on this Loan in Sep 2010 as it was miss sold, the refund was paid directly to the account as I was in default on the loan, hence the correction in the balance o/s and my confusion over the date, sorry
        Niddy says Enforceable
        1-5-11 Recieved letter from Moorcroft advising that the account has been returned to OC and I should contact them in the future. As this debt is E I have been paying £1 per month to Moorcroft. I will now send this months payment direct to Egg.
        10-8-11 Received my credit report from call credit. It shows that this account has a termination balance of 0,current balance is 0, the date of default satisfied as 31-7-11, in the most recent account status it is showing as DA (debt assignment or transferred to another organisation) date account updated 31-7-11.
        8-9-11 Called Egg (I know) to ask for the current status of this account as it is showing as settled on my credit reports, I have been sending £1 a month as this is E firstly to Egg then Moorcroft then back to Egg, They told me the Egg group was sold to Arrow Global (sounds like a DCA to me) and that Egg no longer are my data controller and that they wrote to me in july 2011 telling me this, (never recieved) because they no longer own the debt they cannot provide me with copies of the supposed letter they sent, and here's the twist I have sent the last 2 months £1 payment to Egg and they have cashed them.
        15-12-11 Phone call this morning 01932 251000 said he was from Brittania Collections calling about an outstanding debt owed to Egg would I pay over the phone now, I played dumb said I didn't know what he was talking about, He said was I being stupid they have my phone number so they know it's me, no security questions just wanted me to pay. Then said if I was buggering about thats fine they will go straight to litigation.
        10-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have been instructed by Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L-Arrow who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. We have been appointed as their agents to act in this matter and you should make sure that you contact us and not Britannica. We are authorised to contact you to secure repayment of the debt. You have failed to pay the balance of £2892.36 (This has increased by £123.19 from the balance as advised by Egg and then Moorcroft).
        You must contact us immediately to discuss the matter further and to avoid further action.
        In post number 358 I had recieved a letter from Fred Int which I could not cross reference with any of my accounts I now know that, that letter referred to this account.
        19-3-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and we will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, Account on hold.
        23-5-12 Letter from Fred Int. We have referred to our client for their instruction. Our client has confirmed that they have no record of receiving a request for documents under section 77-79 CCA 1974. Contact or client directly in relation to any request for documents and provide them with evidence of yor request and evidence that the statutory fee was paid and cashed by our client our clients address is Arrow Global etc, We confirm account on hold for 28 days to allow you time to contact our client.
        I2D p380 Ignore for now
        29-6-12 Letter from Fred Int. You have not responded to our recent letters. You must clear the arrears to prevent continued action to recover this debt. Contact us immediately.
        12-7-12 Letter from fred Int. We reiterate to you our previous correspondence of the 23/5/12. Further to our letter please note that making a documentation request does not exempt you from making arrangements to discharge the above stated outstanding balance.We look forward to hearing from you with your payment proposals within 14 days after which we have been instructed to continue collection activity.
        12-9-12 Letter from Fred Int. You have failed to keep to an acceptable repayment arrangement, do not ignore this letter. If we do not receive payment in full or you do not contact us with acceptable payment proposals further action may be taken.

10-3-14 Letter from R'well dated 4-3-14 Instructed by Arrow to contact me, balance now due you have 10 days otherwise we will take immediate action.
        Sent Acc sold in dispute
        15-3-14 Letter from R'well We note your comments and have sort further information from our client, we will be in touch.client
        26-4-14 Letter from R'well . We have contacted our client and they have confirmed they have not received a CCA request from you as arrow have purchased the debt a CCA request is required to be made directly to them. We have placed your account on hold for 30 days.
        I shall ignore for now

8-5-14 Letter from Arrow NOA advising they have purchased on 31-3-14 from Britanicca Rec. I should contact R'well to make payment
        I am assuming I should just wait and see what comes next or do I send account sold in dispute letter?

Comment

I am assuming I should just wait and see what comes next or do I send account sold in dispute letter?
          I'd wait and see what they send next......if it were me.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If you don't intend to make a payment, why contact R'well?

Comment

Sorry SW I have no intention of contacting r'well its what the letter I received said I should do.

Comment

Sorry SW I have no intention of contacting r'well its what the letter I received said I should do.
                I think you may have misunderstood my post. What I was saying was - why would you contact them? I wouldn't.

Comment

Gotcha now, I am a little slow got a lot on my mind. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts.

Comment

16-5-14 Letter from R'well We note your comments that you believe the agreement is unenforceable, clients have confirmed it is enforceable. In addition arrow have also advised that they have not received an official request for docs from you under cca, only a request for a copy of your agreement. You should submit a fresh request to Arrow with £1 fee. Provide us with a repayment plan within next 30 days and return enclosed I&E form.
                    I don't really understand what they are saying or if I should do anything. Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

who to and when did you send the CCA?

this is just a load of shyte really

they don't know anything so they are just prattling

Comment

Good morning MrsD thank you for your response. I have received copies of my cca from every debt collector this account has been with as well as the original one from mbna all of which we are a 100% certain are not a copy of the original(very obvious information incorrect) I shall just wait and see what comes next unless you think there is a letter I should send?

Comment

I'd probably do a one liner

Dear eejits

please refer to the letters of (and then a list of the dates of letters you've sent ending with the last one you sent) Please address the concerns raised in this correspondence

love and kisses

up your bum with a rocket

clueless............

Comment

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I should respond with if anything please.

Comment

what to ?

Comment

Egg Banking

Loan
                                Last paid Feb 2010
                                Status Defaulted

16-2-11 Delivered
                                Niddy says Enforceable
                                I2D p380 Ignore for now

Sent Acc sold in dispute
                                I shall ignore for now

8-5-14 Letter from Arrow NOA advising they have purchased on 31-3-14 from Britanicca Rec. I should contact R'well to make payment
                                23-5-14 Letter from R'well As long as we are managing your acc we will not 1. send a debt collector to your home. 2. you will not be subject to any legal action or incur fees or costs. 3. No interest will be applied to the balance. You must contact us or we will send the account back to R'well who may do all of the above.
                                21-6-14 Letter from R'well. Please contact us or we will pass the account to Fenton Cooper, we may be able to offer a discount we want to work with you.
                                Good Afternoon Mrs D shouldn't you be sunbathing with your bits out? Not sure what happened there but I was asking if anyone had any thoughts on the most recent letter from R'well.

Comment

Working...
                                X