GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    MBNA

Credit Card
    Commenced 17-2-07
    Bal £12k
    Last paid 5-3-10 required monthly minimum amount
    Arrangement £1pm last paid 1-11-10
    Status Default
    Acc owner MBNA, AIC, Fredricksons, ARC, Arrow, Rossendales, Dms. R'wells, Drydenfairfax Solicitor

3-2-11 CCA request sent
    7-2-11 Delivered
    21-2-11 CCA received
    25-2-11 E-mailed Niddy the CCA
    26-2-11 NIDDY SAY UE WHOOO HOOO!!! sent CCA query copy doc supplied
    25-3-11 Received letter from Allied International Credit they are reviewing my file with Collection & Litigation Dept to consider if further action is required. However a one off early settlement offer is available at a 50% discount on the balance o/s to be paid on or before the 31st March and neither we nor our client will pursue you further in regards to the above account.
    23-3-11 Ignore letter above
    18-6-11 Received letter today from MBNA dated 24-5-11 (I have kept the envelope) in response to my letter of the 26-2-11 as above ? copy doc supplied. Saying they have supplied a true copy under sec 78, goes on to confirm date and how account was opened tick box, on line etc. We are satisfied that the regulated credit agreement into which we entered satisfies all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. As such there is no need to seek an enforcement order in order to exercise our rights
    20-6-11 Niddy advises to ignore and update when I hear from FOS re PPI mis-sold
    24-6-11 Letter from FOS upholding claim for miss-selling of PPI. MBNA have agreed to make a proposed offer of settlement and will write within 8 weeks but will be following FOS general approach for miss-sold policy.
    8-7-11 Letter from F.O.S advising that MBNA will aim to complete the payment within the next 8 weeks
    11-7-11 Letter received from MBNA (dated 8-7-11) We are taking further action to recover your debt. Following previous correspondence, which confirmed the termination of your MBNA credit agreement, please note you are still required to repay your debt. We have decided that we will take the action of placing your debt with a DCA to collect on our behalf. We will pass all your details to Fredrickson Int.
    Letter from Fredrickson Int (dated 11-7-11) Do not ignore immediate payment required, we have been instructed by MBNA who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance. You must contact us immediately.
    11-7-11 sent Acc sold whilst in default.
    29-7-11 Received letter from Fred Int. We have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions. In the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
    10-9-11 Letter re PPI reclaim advising that a cheque will be sent within next 28 days to settle claim. I bet they don't as account is in default, but it would be nice.
    Cheque arrived today, anyone need a sub?
    18-11-11 Letter from Fred Int Account on hold for 28 days to give me time to contact our client send £1 for info etc.
    17-12-11 Letter from Fred Int This debt must be paid within 7 days otherwise we will take immediate action, court fees of £190 and solicitors costs of £100 will be added to the debt. If a judgement or decree remains unsatisfied we may seek an enforcement or instruct a bailiff or sherrif officer to recover assets to discharge the o/s debt.
    12-1-12 Letter from Fred Int we have referred the matter to our client and will revert to you as soon as we are in receipt of instructions, in the meantime we confirm that we have placed the account on hold.
    24-1-12 Letters from MBNA and Arrow (notice of assignment) advising Fred Int will manage account and I should contact them asap to arrange repayment.
    4-4-12 Letter from ARC Europe Ltd. The account remains unpaid and has now been passed to us for collection. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a substantial payment is made to us within the next ten days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client and seek further instructions on what action they want us to take to recover this debt. We therefore suggest that it is very much in your interest to call us immediately on receipt of this letter. DO NOT IGNORE THIS LETTER OR THE TIME LIMITS WE HAVE REFERRED TO.
    Sent Account sold in dispute.
    17-4-12 Letter from ARC. ARC is a debt collection agent acting in good faith on the instructions received from a "disclosed" principle, namely, Arrow. We are therefore authorised to write to you in connection with the above matter and have acted in accordance with our clients instructions and within current legislation and guidance. We reserve the right to produce our correspondence to any Tribunal, regulatory body or investigating authority to prove our compliance and good conduct in this matter. Our client is unaware of an outstanding dispute on this account we have referred your request for a copy of your agreement to our client, account on hold pending further instructions from our client.

10-5-12 Letter from ARC enclosing CCA a signed copy of the agreement (not signed as did it on line but know that it's irrelevant) which shows you agreed to the T&C of the contract, we require payment on this account. We wish to make it quite clear that unless payment is made in the next 14 days we will have to notify our client that we do not have a repayment plan and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what further action they want us to take to recover this debt. Call us immediately.
    Sent Query CCA template again

20-5-12 Letter from Arc in response to letter of the 10-5-12, We are instructed that the documents sent to you on the 9-5-12 are in the valid form. You may want to seek independent legal advice on this matter.
    Pay the balance. Provide a full financial statement showing incoming, outgoings and a list of creditors with your token offer of payment, contact CAB, CCCS, Payplan and ND for free advice. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a payment is made to us within the next 14 days, along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will notify our client that we do not have a repayment arrangement with you and in those circumstances we will obtain our clients instructions on what further action they want us to take to recover this debt. Call us immediately.
    I2D p378 Ignore for now

9-6-12 Letter from ARC. We refer to our previous letter and note that we have not received any or insufficient response the balance remains unpaid we are now obliged to report this to our client with regards to further action we must now take. We reserve the right to produce this letter to show compliance and good conduct. It had been our genuine intention to avoid referring the matter to our client but without your proposals we must obtain their firm instructions. Call and pay now.
    I2D p382 Send Final response general template

13-6-12 Letter from ARC Europe. Whilst we note the comments of your letter 4-6-12 we are instructed that the documents sent to you with our letter dated 9-5-12 are in valid form, you may want to seek independent legal advice on this matter. The balance remains outstanding. We understand you received a payment of £1300.00 in response to your PPI query. We wish to make it quite clear that unless a payment is made to us within the next 10 days along with a firm offer to clear the rest of the overdue balance, we will have to notify our client and obtain instructions on what further action they want us to take. In this respect you may wish to use your PPI refund towards clearing the balance outstanding.
    I2D p386 Send one liner asking them to read letter of the 4-6-12 and enclose copy.
    21-6-12 Letter from ARC. We refer to our previous letters and that we have still not received your response. you should be aware that we have now reported this fact to our client which will allow it to consider the further action that has to be taken to recover this debt. When that action is taken, both this letter and our previous letter can be produced to prove that you were given every opportunity to enter into negotiations but you failed to accept that invitation. Call and pay now
    I2D send enough is enough template
    28-6-12 Several phone calls so have sent Telephone Harassment letter
    30-6-12 Letter from ARC. We are acting in good faith for Arrow, we have acted within current legislation we reserve the right to produce our correspondence to any tribunal, regulatory body or investigating authority to prove our compliance and good conduct in this matter. We are instructed that the documents sent are valid and the agreement is enforceable. You may want to seek independent legal advice on this matter. Balance must be paid forthwith or client will accept a repayment plan please send a list of all creditors, a full financial statement I&E etc. Please take this as our final response on the matter pay within 14 days or we will notify client and we will obtain our clients further instructions etc.
    We acknowledge your request that we do not telephone you and will comply with that request provided you send payment as requested or your tenable dispute/defense within 14 days on which we can refer to our client for further instructions.

3-9-12 Letter from Rossendales.(dated 20-8-12)Your debt has been passed to us. We are instructed that you have ignored previous requests for payment and we intend to recover your outstanding debt immediately. Unless you pay us the debt amount within 7days or contact us immediately with your proposals recovery action will commence.
    p433 Will ignore the letter and see what they send next and send telephone harassment letter.

14-9-12 Letter from Rossendales. You have failed to respond to our previous letter. This may result in further action being taken against you. You should be in no doubt that payment of that which you owe will be pursued and the company will utilise its expertise in the management of data. TO PREVENT THIS MATTER PROCEEDING FURTHER YOU SHOULD MAKE A PAYMENT IN FULL NOW. Phone immediately to avoid action if we do not hear from you within 7 days collection procedures will continue.
    p443 Send Account sold in dispute.

15-9-12 Letter from R'dales in response to telephone harassment letter, the contents have been noted to file. We can confirm that the outstanding balance is in relation to MBNA the agreement was originally taken out on xx/xx/2007 whilst you were at the address of,(it lists the address I am at now and not the address I was at, at the time I took out the loan) Contact our office now to discuss repayment subsequently preventing further recovery action being taken.

10-1-13 Letter from R'Dales Your debt has been passed to us by the above clients (Arrow) we are instructed that you have ignored previous requests for payment and we intend to recover your outstanding debt immediately. You have 7 days or recovery action will commence..
    p455 Account sold in dispute letter sent.

19-1-13 Letter from R'Dales. Account on hold whilst we investigate.
    27-3-13 Letter from R'Dales Further to your recent request please find enclosed copy documents to support the recovery of the account.
    p509 Send missing PT

6-4-13 Letter from R'dales account on hold whilst we investigate.
    18-4-13 Letter from R'dales. We are still investigating your complaint I will write again within the next 10 days.

19-4-13 Letter from R'dales. We are acting on behalf of Arrow a debt purchasing company who bought your debt from Virgin Money in your name which appears to be related to the address (I'm at now). We sent you a copy of your credit agreement in Sep 2012 but enclose another copy. If you wish to discuss settlement please call our office.

28-05-13 Letter from Debt managers (Services) Ltd. First contact from this lot, As you have been advised by our client Arrow Global (No I haven't) your overdue account has been referred to ourselves for immediate collection. All future contact and payments should be made direct to us. Balance must be paid in full today.
    Sent account sold in dispute.
    12-6-13 Letter from DMS offering a generous discount if I contact them to arrange repayment of this debt.
    I shall ignore for now.
    17-6-13 Letter from DMS Account on hold whilst we investigate your complaint.
    2-7-13 Letter from DMS Account still on hold whilst we investigate.
    30-7-13 Letter from DMS Acc on hold whilst we investigate.
    21-8-13 Letter from DMS Further to my letter dated the 30-7-13 our client has advised that you need to make your CCA request to them as they are now the legal owners of the account, please send your request direct to Arrow Global as our file on this matter is now closed.

2-12-13 Letter from R'well We have been instructed by Arrow to contact you regarding the account, it must be paid in full within the next 10 days otherwise we will take immediate action.
    Sent Account sold in dispute.
    14-12-13 Letter from R'well We note your comments and have sought further information from our client.

13-3-14 Letter from R'well A copy of the executed agreement and statement is enclosed we have satisfied your request to provide a copy. Having satisfied the agreement advise you that is fully enforceable, no further correspondence, mbna no longer own the account if I want further docs I must sent a fresh request to Arrow with £1 fee. I have 30 days to pay outstanding amount, collection and defaults will continue.
    Sent Missing prescribed terms
    28-3-14 Letter from R'well. We note your comments and have sort further info from our client.
    7-4-14 letter from R'well. Enclosing another copy of cca, request satisfied, no further correspondence, enforceable will continue to collect, under cca request we do not have to provide a copy of the cca, MBNA were unable to locate a copy of the signed agreement but would not have opened a credit facility without a signed agreement.
    16-5-14 Letter from R'well We note your comments that you believe the agreement is unenforceable, clients have confirmed it is enforceable. In addition arrow have also advised that they have not received an official request for docs from you under cca, only a request for a copy of your agreement. You should submit a fresh request to Arrow with £1 fee. Provide us with a repayment plan within next 30 days and return enclosed I&E form.
    14-6-14 Letter from R'well. We are here to help reduction for settlement, we need to talk please contact us.
    14-7-14 Letter from R'well We want to work with you and may be able to offer a reduced settlement, your account may be passed to Fenton Cooper.
    I shall wait and see what comes next.
    12-8-14 Letter from F'Cpr we are now dealing with this account on behalf of Arrow G please call us.
    I shall see what comes next.
    8-10-14 Letter from Arrow notification of account transfer to a new agency now with dry'fax please call them to make payments.
    I shall wait to see what comes next.

18-10-14 Letter from Dry'Fax Solicitors. Our client is keen to agree how you will repay the balance, we will continue to contact you by telephone, if we do not hear from you within the next 7 days our client may instruct us to issue legal proceedings which could result in CCJ
    Sent SWID & Telephone Harassment (signed for on the 22-10-14)
    20-10-14 Sent CCA request

22-10-14 Letter from Dry'Fax Solicitors. We have written to you and advised you that it is our clients intention to take legal action should acceptable proposals not be made to repay this debt. In the event if we do not hear from you by the 3-11-14 we hold instructions to issue legal proceedings with a view to obtaining a CCJ once judgement has been obtained we may.
    1) Application for an attachment of earning.(not working but they can take my DLA if they want)
    2) Application for a warrant of control, this enables a bailiff to attend the address to take goods to the value of the judgement. (YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!)
    3) Application for a charge on your property (I do not own my home it is a Local Authority)
    No further notice will be provided and if legal proceedings are issued there will be additional costs incurred which you may be liable for. If you are unable to make immediate payment, please contact us immediately.
    Sent one liner acknowledging letter and asking them to deal with my letter of the 18-10-14

29-10-14 Send LBA
    22-11-14 Letter from Dry'Fax We are investigating your complaint and hope to resolve within 8 weeks.
    29-11-14 Letter from Dry'fax We do not believe we have been unreasonable in in the amount of times we have called you but agree to delete my phone number from their records and only contact in writing therefore unable to record your complaint as upheld. We have made a request to our client for a copy of your CCA and account on hold whilst this is dealt with.

15-12-14 Letter from Arrow thank you for your letter of the 20-10-14 sent to Dry Fax it has been passed to us as the assignees we acknowledge request for CCA. We will now process request with original creditor and will revert in due course. All collection activity suspended pending provision of the documentation. Your payment of £1 is returned.
    Good Evening Folks, Does anyone have any thoughts on the return of my £1 cheque is it significant in any way? Do I need to do anything,

Comment

Sorry c24 don't remember seeing this before sure someone in the know will be long soon xxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ideally they should have passed the £1 payment on to the original creditor along with the CCA request, as it is they who would process the request. Was the payee left blank, or did you make it out to Dry'Fax or Arrow?

Comment

Thank you SW And nanna, The cheque was made out to D'Fax as the letter was from them. Should I have left it blank, do I need to resend?

Comment

Companies often return the £1; as long as they acknowledge your request it will go ahead. That is why I have left POs blank so that I could reuse them
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I usually leave mine blank too, though one bank did return it and my letter as they wanted the P.0. made out to them.

Sit tight and see what response you get.

Comment

Hi there

All quiet on the western front? Any news?

Best
                SnV
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Barclaycard

Credit Card
                  Commenced 2007?
                  Bal £2.5k
                  Last paid minimum payment made 24-2-10
                  Arrangement. Ceased arrangement of £1pm in Oct 2010
                  Status default
                  Acc owner Barclaycard. Mercers, Moorcroft, Robinson Way, Barclays, Assigned to MKRR 28/10/11 Raven 24/4/13 MKDP, Rockwell, Hoist, Rob Way

3-2-11 CCA request sent
                  4-2-11 Delivered
                  9-2-11 Received ack of request dated 8-2-11 dealing with request
                  18-2-11 Received formal demand for full payment from barclaycard
                  26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 no CCA recieved
                  4-3-11 Received letter from moorcroft make payment within 7 days or debt collector may call or may be passed to solicitor.
                  5-3-11 send account in default of CCA letter as advised
                  12-3-11 Received letter from Moorcroft advising account is on hold whilst they investigate with their client, will communicate their response upon receipt
                  13-4-11 Received CCA will e-mail Niddy for checking please
                  14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied
                  23-4-11 Received letter from Barclaycard in response to my letter re T&C supplied. Saying they have complied quoting section 78, 61, 82 etc, based upon this information they do not consider the account to be in dispute and will continue to pursue the debt. This they say is their final response.
                  28-4-11 Niddy say's ignore and update
                  20-6-11 Letter received today dated 20-6-11(Salford to Suffolk by post impressive same day delivery service) from Robinson Way Ltd DCA, pay up or else, we may advise our client to start court action if a court considers your failure to pay to be due to neglect, an order for payment may be made etc etc. this debt will not go away or be forgotten no matter how much I may like that to happen. Call now to pay or agree a payment plan.
                  20-6-11 Niddy says ignore
                  30-6-11 Letter received from Robinson Way Ltd NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED This is a notice about your unpaid account we have been instructed to recover, call us without delay,please tell us if you cannot pay, if you fail to pay and neglect to deal with this account we may take further action.
                  7-7-11 I2D advised send letter UE CCA recieved.
                  13-7-11 Letter from Rob Way immediate action required. You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. We urge you to settle your account now and clear this up once and for all. Ring today etc etc.
                  13-7-11 I2D advised ignore
                  18-7-11 Letter from Rob Way. We have noted the dispute will let you know outcome. In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.
                  19-8-11 Letter from Rob Way advising we are still awaiting a response from the client concerned, we have reminded them that this query is outstanding. We will let you know the outcome when we receive the relevent details.
                  24-9-11 Letter from Rob Way account returned to Original Creditor.
                  29-10-11 Letter from Barclay Card advising that the account has been assigned and transferred to MKDP on the 18-10-11, this means that they now own the debt, please send your payment directly to them.
                  9-3-12 Letter from MK Rapid Recoveries Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not received your offer of payment. Please call us to make payment arrangements, we will continue to contact you by phone or letter until we reach an agreement so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter.
                  I2D send account sold in dispute
                  19-3-12 Letter from MKRR. We have referred the matter to our client for further investigation. Account on hold.
                  23-3-12 Letter from MKRR. You have failed to contact us to agree repayment of this debt call us immediately. Receiving incessant automated voice mails for me to contact them.
                  Will send Telephone harassment template and await further correspondence.
                  5-5-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to your recent communication with our Collections Department, please find enclosed a copy of your statements as requested. Contact us immediately to discuss repayment
                  I2D p373 Ignore wait and see whats next.
                  12-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payment. We can offer an installment arrangement call us now, we will still continue to contact you by phone or letter so we would advise you to resolve this matter.
                  I2D send final response UE general template
                  25-6-12 Letter from MKRR. Regardless of our attempts to contact you by letter and phone we have not heard from you. Our team are able to help you settle this account call now.
                  I shall ignore for now.
                  28-6-12 Letter from MKDP. Further to your recent correspondence in regards to your account we have raised your concerns with barclaycard and we have received the enclosed information. As verified in the enclosed information you are liable and we will continue with our collection activities. Unfortunately we have not received a copy of the credit agreement but this will be sent to you as soon as it is received from Barclaycard. Should you remain unhappy with my response refer to the FOS.
                  P400 I2D see what they do next.
                  12-7-12 Letter from MKDP. Thank you for your letter account on hold whilst we investigate.
                  5-11-12 Letter from MKDP Account still on hold whilst we await paperwork from Barclays

12-1-13 Letter from MKDP. Final response enclosing statements of account and copy of signed application form. You are liable and you must pay we will continue with our collection activity. CONTACT US NOW TO AVOID etc.
                  13-1-13 Niddy checked paperwork and says UE ignore for now. Application form received missing PT
                  19-2-13 Letter from MKRR Further to our letter offering you help to clear this balance we have not received your offer of payment. Contact us immediately to avoid further action.
                  Send missing PT & telephone harassment
                  6-3-13 Letter from MKDP I write further to your request for a true copy of the credit agreement. please accept this as our final response. I enclose a copy of BC resolution letter dated 14-1-13 (first time I have seen this) BC have fulfilled their obligation under sec78 and we no longer regard your account in dispute. We will continue collection activity we are within our rights to telephone you when you refuse to enter into dialogue but can confirm that all communication will be in writing for 3 months and then reviewed. If your not happy go to the FOS
                  P439 Await next move
                  8-3-13 Letter from MKRR FINAL NOTICE. You have not taken up our offer of help, and as a legal requirement, we must now inform you that we are instructing our pre-legal department to review your account for further action. They may commence litigation against you which could increase the amount payable due to costs incurred in line with your agreement. we may get a court order, charging order or deduct money from your salary. Contact us immediately.
                  p502 Send Account UE template
                  26-3-13 Letter from MKRR FINAL DEMAND. As you have not taken up our offer of help your account is now with the pre legal department. This has left us with no option but to transfer your account to Raven Recoveries to resolve this on our behalf. This may involve applying to the courts for a CCJ, Instructing a bailiff to remove goods from your property etc etc. this is your final opportunity to avoid this happening contact us immediately to avoid this happening.
                  p503 I shall ignore for now and see what comes next.
                  31-3-13 Letter from MKDP Further to your recent letter (9-3-13 Account UE) You have had our final response on the 4-3-13 our complaints process has been exhausted no further correspondence will be entered into if you dont like it go to FOS.
                  p513 Wait and see what comes next and may challenge later

24-4-13 Letter from Raven Recoveries dated 19-4-13. Owing to you not having a payment arrangement with MKRR they have instructed us to collect the o/s balance from you. Full balance payable upon receipt of this letter. Failure to make contact within 7 days of this letter being issued will leave us no further options than to assess your account for alternative action to recover the balance.
                  p525 I shall await the next letter.
                  5-6-13 Letter from Raven. Despite numerous previous letters you have not paid the o/s balance. Payment should be made on receipt of this letter unless you can provide us with a reason for not being able to make full payment.
                  No threats as yet so will wait and see what comes next.
                  4-7-13 Letter from Raven Rec You leave us with no option but to pass this account to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration to resolve this on our behalf. there may be further fees and charges added.
                  I shall ignore for now.

27-9-13 Letter from Keynes NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION. You have failed to respond or agree a repayment plan we have been instructed by MKDP to collect the outstanding balance. This letter constitutes a formal demand and is made in accordance with the practice direction, your attention is drawn to para 4 of annex A concerning the Courts power to impose sanctions for failure to comply with the practice direction.
                  Unless full payment or a plan is made within 14 days legal action may be taken without further notice. This letter contains matters of legal significance and you should therefore take independent legal advice if you are unsure as to its contents.
                  Sent threat by creditor.

23-10-14 Annual statement from MKDP

1-12-14 Letter from MKRR Final Demand, you have failed to take up our offer of help your account is now being assessed with our pre-legal department, this could leave us with no other option than to apply to the courts for a CCJ which if successful will enable us to- instruct a bailiff or sheriff,obtain a charge on your property, deduct money from your salary, request your attendance at court for an examination of your financial means. This is your final chance contact us immediately.
                  3-12-14 Sent Threat by Creditor

19-10-15 Letter from Hoist NOA Rob Way have been appointed will be in touch.
                  Wait and see what comes next also posted on Important announcement thread.

30-10-15 Letter from Rob Way Acc remains O/S please arrange a repayment plan.
                  Ignored

19-11-15 Letter from Rob Way What are you able to pay?
                  Ignored

19-5-16 Letter from Rob Way your account is now due to be transferred to How Cohen who will consider court action.
                  Ignored.

2-6-16 Letter from How Cohen Solicitors dated 25-5-16 NOTICE OF IMPENDING LEGAL ACTION you have 10 days to make proposals on how you will pay we are instructed to issue proceedings, you will owe court fees £185.00, costs £80.00 and interest £1,143.17.
                  Have received this today can someone steer me in the right direction please? I have been somewhat distracted of late as my youngest grandson is seriously ill in hospital and all my time has been taken up with looking after my family.
                  I am a little worried about the time scales to reply as this will date 8 from the day of the letter. Any help as always is much appreciated.

Comment

not sure what to do, but I hope yout grandson gets better quickly
                    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

You state 2007, are you sure of the date? Don't panic, there are loads of UE Barclaycards out there, wait for one of the team to reply to your post. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                        You state 2007, are you sure of the date? Don't panic, there are loads of UE Barclaycards out there, wait for one of the team to reply to your post. Good luck!
                        More to the point, when in 2007, before or after April 6th, which is when s.127(3) got repealed. There are lots of Barclaycards out there but they are all different, some were always Barclaycards, some started out as Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, others were Egg cards, etc.

Comment

Thank you to all who replied and for your kind words. I am away from home so unable to look at paperwork to check exact date but will do that as soon as I can.
                          Always been Barclaycard of that I am sure and Niddy has said UE to everything they have supplied.
                          I am just really concerned about time frames for response.
                          This is the smallest of my debts but the most hotly persuade.

Comment

Have received this today can someone steer me in the right direction please? I have been somewhat distracted of late as my youngest grandson is seriously ill in hospital and all my time has been taken up with looking after my family.
                            I am a little worried about the time scales to reply as this will date 8 from the day of the letter. Any help as always is much appreciated.
                            Hi

I see that early on you said -

14-4-11 Niddy says UE Whoo Hoo!!! send CCA Query T&C Supplied.
                            and also
                            13-1-13 Niddy checked paperwork and says UE ignore for now. Application form received missing PT.

Did they ever subsequently remedy that? If not, the team will probably have ready advice for you.

Comment

If the documentation provided in the s.78 CCA request by Barclaycard was not compliant then there is little point in making a new CCA request to Robinson Way/Hoist Portfolio.

I would suggest you perhaps send this to Howard Cohen Solicitors - New LBA Response - 2016 Alter the date in the letter and add your name and address, and obtain a certificate of posting.
                              Legal Disclaimer
                              I am a Litigation Executive at Joanna Connolly Solicitors a firm which specialises in consumer credit. Any posts I make on the AAD Consumer Forum are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide on the forum is without liability. If you are unsure please seek formal legal guidance or contact your local citizens advice bureau at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk

If you need to contact me you can send me a message by clicking my username or by emailing me at gerry@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk or by telephoning 0330 053 9340. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Recieved letter from Barclaycard today enclosing a CCA. The odd thing about this is I had a credit card pre 2005 which was cleared and closed in April 2005 following the sale of my house. However I then applied for a new account in 2007 by which time I had moved 3 times, the first page of the CCA has my address from 2005 hope that makes sense and possibly a difference in the scale of things. Please can you advise if the CCA is enforcable and what my next step should be thank you as always.
                                ^^^^ That's your post from 2011 when they wrote to you with the CCA.

The CCA is in the secure uploads area - here's the link but only you & I can see the uploads -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...4-Barclays-CCA

Looking at it, I've said its UE because it's literally a standard printout of random terms. There's no CCA and nothing identifying you or the start date of the agreement. So, now it's been emphasised that it commenced in 2007 it's worth noting that it may not be UE after all - well, if it's pre 06/04/2007 then you're fine - it stands as UE. If however it commenced post 06/04/07 then it's enforceable sadly.

The docs uploaded give no clue as to commencement / execution date sadly so it's possible I was never aware it was 2007 - as said the CCA doesn't say and you don't really know for sure do you....?

I'd not overly worry now. We'll help get the best outcome if a claim is issued and it was indeed post 04/07.

** The first page of the CCA is an envelope cover sheet so postman can't read content. It's irrelevant to the CCA as its an addition they put in front when they respond to a s.78 request. Basically ignore that page as far as the CCA goes but interestingly; they didn't use it properly otherwise you'd not have got the CCA so somethings amiss however you look at it - lol - they're using an address which technically was never provided with the new account in 2007.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X