GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script amberashjess' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amberashjess' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to amberashjess

Hiya

ok regards the co-op and their refusal to comply with the SAR / requesting you go into branch with ID - can you clarify have you moved since holding a live account with them? I'm asking this now because above in your last posts you said you'd only got added to the ER a year ago.

If indeed you have moved and technically the last address Co-Op had for you was the old address where the account was held then you will need to provide ID in order to change your address prior to receiving any SAR. I suspect this is what has happened for them to be demanding ID - but then if they have not been chasing you for the debt at your current address why are you even bothering hassling them for a SAR and giving up your new address? That's nuts. Stay hidden if you're being left alone, it's not like you're a homeowner so any judgment at an old address won't really affect you however you look at it.

I fully understand that you're applying for a ppi refund but why, don't rush into that unless it is more than the debt as it'll be swallowed up and ROSO'd against the debt regardless.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

I left my previous address in 2008, I've been at my current address since 09 but never got on the electoral register until September last year.

I never updated any address to the co op when I moved but Lowell's bought the debt from co op and they have known my address for a long time and have chased me for the for ages at my current address.

I have no paperwork at all for the debts with lowell now,they may even be statute barred. The SAR was to find out when I last made payments and all the dates for these accounts. Im not claiming ppi but I think co op put lots of charges on these accounts. I was just trying to be prepared incase they issue court papers as they are threatening as per my posts above.

Lowells have not sent anything since I sent the cca requests for both accounts.

I don't think it now matters if co op has my address now? Sorry, its all very confusing.

Comment

Ok that makes sense now, but can you see why coop are asking, it's cos they don't know you moved. Lowell and coop are separate entities - thus really if Lowell own the debt coop cannot take you to court, only Lowell's can. If Lowell's are acting for the coop then chances are there will be errors so instead of volunteering info to them, wait for the to issue court proceedings then we'll get all the paperwork necessary at that point, to defend.

the SAR is quite irrelevant and as coop are messing you around, i don't see why you don't just continue ignoring them.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lowells not acting for the co op, they own it because co op cra reference disappeared for 8 months and Lowell's started updating it October 13. I also have a document from co op telling me they sold it but obviously made by Lowell's as it has a Lowell's print ref on it.

I will take your advice, then niddy and wait till Lowell's get back to me with the agreements or court papers. I wont chase the SAR anymore. I know you know best.

Comment

Re: amberashjess UE Diary

Hiya amberashjess, I've moved some of your posts from your welcome thread to start your UE diary.

Best wishes on your UE journey
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Re: amberashjess' UE Diary

Hi,

have just got two letters from BC about the loan on credit card.

They thank for the above letter that Niddy told me to send and they have referred the matter to their client and will revert back when they are in receipt of instructions. Also they say the account is on hold.

Not heard anything from Lowell's regarding my two cca requests yet. Are these letters positive? What do they mean. Can they still issue a claim when my agreement requests are still outstanding? I hate it when letters come as it sets me off worrying again.

Thank you.

Comment

Who is mentioning a claim? Stop worrying, the account is on hold as they confirmed to you.....

Comment

yep, your right niddy. Im in no rush for Lowell's to hurry, either! Letters filed.

Thanks.

Comment

Balance of Loan - £3767
                    Balance of Card - £1937
                    Accounts opened in 2006
                    Last Paid - Don't know probably Late 2007 definitely 2008
                    Owned by Lowell

Update and question

Still not heard anything back from lowell since sending the cca request. Its been 2 months. Also having a panic moment. Sent a DSAR to the original creditor the cop op in december and was advised to put a line in the sar saying that I was seeking information on a credit card, loan and bank account. Have I now acknowledged the debt? I hope not because it is already time barred or coming up to 6 years now
                    Coop wanted signatures and copy of passport etc to confirm identity. On niddys advice I have not chased this and have not heard back from them. He said do not confirm any address or name changes. They should do the work.

Very scared again. Thanks.
                    Last edited by amberashjess; 12 February 2014, 08:58. Reason: typo

Comment

Im also not sure who to set out a diary. hope I've done it right. x

Comment

Deep breaths, you're doing well amberashjess, this is a sample of the layout for your accounts (do a separate post for each account) and do have a read of these threads too, remember the more you read the more empowered you will become.

- >UPDATED - A Full Guide to Unenforceability

-- > Unenforceability Diaries

If you could, it would help us if you could set out the information for your debts like this:

• Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Type of account credit card

Date commenced May 2006

Approx balance 1950

Date last paid 2007 definitely 2008

Are you on arrangement or not paying Never paid

Status default

Account owner Lowell

Comment

Type of account Loan

Date commenced June 2006

Approx balance 3700

Date last paid Late 2007 defiantly 2008

Are you on arrangement or not paying Never paid

Status (default

Account owner Lowell

Hope this is correct. Can anybody answer my SAR question? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by amberashjess View Post
                              Balance of Loan - £3767
                              Balance of Card - £1937
                              Accounts opened in 2006
                              Last Paid - Don't know probably Late 2007 definitely 2008
                              Owned by Lowell

Update and question

Still not heard anything back from lowell since sending the cca request. Its been 2 months. Also having a panic moment. Sent a DSAR to the original creditor the cop op in december and was advised to put a line in the sar saying that I was seeking information on a credit card, loan and bank account. Have I now acknowledged the debt? I hope not because it is already time barred or coming up to 6 years now
                              Coop wanted signatures and copy of passport etc to confirm identity. On niddys advice I have not chased this and have not heard back from them. He said do not confirm any address or name changes. They should do the work.

Very scared again. Thanks.
                              calmness, you're doing great, this is a long road and you can't panic for 6 years, think of the wine bill!!

could you post up the sar letter you sent, where did you get it from, then we'll know better

and no panic, it's only money!

Comment

If it's one of our SAR templates you've NOT admitted anything

chill. You'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X