GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Adinuff's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adinuff's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
    Egg Card (wife)

Balance Approx - £2570.62

Default date - Approx 2006

Default Amount Not known

DMP (Payplan) - £7.46 Stopped Paying

Barclays bank Plc CDS Collections

21/01/13 - SAR and CCA request sent too Barclaycard
    18/02/13 - Letter received Acknowledging receipt of request. Will respond asap.
    21/02/2013 - Letter received from barclaycard too say they have been careless with CCA :-)Cant enforce, would u be soo nice and keep up payments :-D
    07/03/13 - stopped payment
    19/06/13 - Received letter from BC that they have not received any payment for the account. Please make immediate payment. Gonna ignore.

12/07/13 - Letter from Barclaycard stating that we have not received any payment. BLAH
    11/08/13 - Letter received from Barclaycard. we are writing to let you know we have not received any payment for the above account. Please make immediate payment for full outstanding balance.

01/10/13 - letter from Barclayshark. Formal demand for payment. as you have not responded to the default notice you were sent my Mercers Debt Collection Ltd. Payment of the outstanding balance shown above is now due in full. this formal demand is a legal document. we are notifying you of our intention to file a default at the credit reference agencies.
    Hi Guys,
    Egg have already registered a default on this account more than 6 years ago. I know that they cant register another default for same debt twice even if they have bought it. Also i never recieved anything from mercers!! Should i send a letter to them?

Adinuff

Comment

i would send a sold while in dispute letter(HBOS) to HL
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Egg, just watch Barcs they sometimes add another default and then when you question it say they have no record of any earlier default.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HBOS CC (wife)

Balance approx - £4967

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £6000

DMP (Payplan) - £14.41 Stopped Payment

Sold - Lewis group

21/01/13- SAR and CCA request sent

24/01/13 -Section 77/78 request returned, signature required.

04/0/13 - Reconstitued version of the executed agreeement sent. Will send original signed application to comply with 60/61 request

04/02/13 - SAR request returned again. Will let me collect from local branch

10/02/13 - letter sent comfirming address of my local branch to collect SAR

18/02/13 - Copy of original signed application sent. Letter stating no need to send original.

19/02/13 - SAR request - letter stating they are in process of requesting information. Will send information by 26 March 2013

02/03/13 - recieved correspondence from niddy saying CCA are unforceable AT the moment. Need to send a letter asking for prescribed T&C's

05/03/13 - Sent off letter stating missing Pres T&C's

07/03/13 - Stopped payment

08/06/13 - Letter received from CL finance that we have failed to make agreed payments. We need to make payments within 10 days otherwise termination of agreement and a doorstep visit to collect payment.

12/08/13 - Letter received from HC & Co Solicitors. notice of pending action. we have been instructed to issue a claim against you in the county court in respect of above debt. Should you fail to respond to this letter, a claim will be issued against you without any further notice. Our client has asked that we take this final opportunity to remind you off implications of action being taken against you through court. Need advice on this one.

23/08/13 - Sent letter regarding my CCA request not being fulfilled. This letter was returned this morning. address matches that of Howard Cohen solicitors. Rang automated system for track and trace and went online and it says letter still in system.

13/11/13 - Letter recieved from HC & Co Solicitors. Notice of pending legal action. we have instructed to issue a claim against you in the county court in respect of the above debt. Should you fail to respond a claim will be issued.
          Hi Guys,
          H Cohen sending the county court threat again. I sent my CCA being unfilled letter and it was sent back unsigned for. You think i should resend or just lay low for the time being.

Cheers

Adinuff

Comment

I don't like Lewis Group and Howard Cohen.

I would send Threat-o-Gram:Letter before Action to Howard Cohen. Have you kept the letter that was returned to you, the envelope and proof of posting it recorded delivery?
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              I don't like Lewis Group and Howard Cohen.

I would send Threat-o-Gram:Letter before Action to Howard Cohen. Have you kept the letter that was returned to you, the envelope and proof of posting it recorded delivery?
              Me neither - I'd be VERY active in getting letters sent back to them and be clear you are going to put up a fight. They do seem to like to issue claims on a whim if you don't.
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Egg card (mine)

Balance Approx - £8575.46

Default Amount - Not known

DMP -(Payplan) - £24.89 Stopped Paying

Sold too - Credit Solutions

21/01/13 sent off CCA and SAR request too Barclaycard
                11/02/13 Recieved acknowledgement of request for Section 78 and 189.

15/02/13 Reiceved Recon from Barclaycard. Also covering letter stating "nothwihstanding that we cannot currently enforce the agreement, our rights continue to exsist under the agreement...blah blah

07/03/13 - Stopped payment

10/09/13 - Letter from Barclaycard. Your debt has now been passed onto Allied International Credit Uk to manage the collection of the balance outstanding on your account. Gonna ignore

08/10/2013 Letter from AIC. Balance outstanding please pay. We are unaware for a reason for non payment.

29/10/13 - Letter from Allied International Credit. Last chance for you to work with us
                Gonna ignore

06/01/14 - Letter from AIC. No payment has been made and this account is now considered to be in default. Please contact us to discuss this default.

Hi Guys,
                Seems like your words were true and Barclayshark like to add a default. its not come up on my noodle report yet. But this only gets updated once a month. The original creditor was Egg and they registered a defualt over 6 years ago and this fell of my file. What would be course of action if they have registered another default on my account?

Many thanks

Adinuff

Comment

I think they're probably using the term default rather loosely there. In any event if they did add one it's best to leave it until the account is well and truly Statute Barred.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    I think they're probably using the term default rather loosely there. In any event if they did add one it's best to leave it until the account is well and truly Statute Barred.
                    Hi Elsa,
                    That may be the case but its taken 6 years to get rid of original one. Now if they do decide to put another one because there debt is unenforceable. I really dont think thats fair. Perhaps i can deal with the credit reference agencies and explain to them?

Adinuff

Comment

They can only update the original default.

Niddy has been successful in sorting erroneous defaults out should they happen

Comment

Hi Vint,
                        It's good to know Nids has sorted dodgy defaults out. Let's see what they do. It's only a threat at moment.

Cheers

Adinuff

Comment

HSBC CC (wife)

Balance Approx - £4205

Default Amount - £5100

DMP (Payplan) - £12.21 Stopped Payment

Sold - Lewis group

06/03/13 - Recieved CCa and SAR for above account.Scanning now and will send to Niddy for analysis. first thoughts are it is enforceable

07/03/13 - Word back from Niddy. Seems like the CCA is enforceable :-(

07/01/13 - Reduced payment to £1

18/03/13 - Letter addressed to wife. "Response to a request pursuant to Section 77 of the consumer Credit Act 1974. we write to your letter dated 25/01/2013???. in normal circumstances the request you have made under section 77 off the CCA 1974 is not valid and HSBC has no obligation to provide the documents you seek. This is because the info relates to closed /repaid products that are no longer in force.
                          However we have assumed that your request for info is likely to bin relation to obtaining details of PPI that you held with HSBC...goes onto mention CC that they think i have held with PPI. return my £1 postal order for safekeeping.
                          02/07/13 - Letter From CL Finance. You have failed to make agreed payments towards the concessionary arrangement on account. We require payment in 10 days of the date of letter. Going to ignore.

07/02/14 - We write to inform you by an agreement dated 13/12/13 , CL finance (part of Lewis Group) has assigned all of the rights, obligations and benefits associated with the above account to Hoist Portfolio Holding Lts to whom all monies are due. Please note Robbin Scum are now managing your account on behalf of HPH Ltd. please pay the. Gonna ignore.

08/02/14 - Thank you for paying your account by instalments to a doorstep collector. As from 27/01/14, robin Scum will be managing your account on behalf of HPH Ltd (ex HSBC) However there will be no change to the arrangement that you have with your current doorstep collector. They will be advised that they need to direct all payments to Robbin Scum instead of Lewis Group. Ring us to discuss your account.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys,
                          That time again of updating my dairy of the endless amounts of threatograms. This one puzzled me as Robbin Scum are stating that they came and made a doorstep collection. None of family have dealt with them. You reckon they are just saying it to make me ring up and question them. In the pretence that it will set statue barred clock back to 0?

Cheers

Adinuff

Comment

Are you making payments on this Adinuff?
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              Are you making payments on this Adinuff?
                              Hi Pix,
                              Nah stopped payments last year.

Adinuff

Comment

Lots of these Robinsonway/Hoist letters about

One thing to be aware of is Robbersway living up to their name have been setting up DD's without permission. Has to be data from Lewis but all the same worth keeping an eye out while it settles down.

Comment

Working...
                                X