GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Adinuff's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adinuff's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

Originally posted by Do They Mean Me? View Post
    I think they are all good signs. If they had the proper docs they would probably send them without quibble.

I think I suggested previously that a SAR or CCA request can be signed with a 'modified' signature. Some change to it that they would not spot you would if they 'lifted' it.
    TBH, I have done it a few times in the hope they would lift it and use it fraudulently.

As you are still paying these tossers there is little benefit in delaying things at this stage. It is nice to know for sure if they have the right docs.
    yeah still paying these leeches. wanted to stop this months payment on the technicality of no CCA sent. Any moderator input would be valued. You dont have the HFC addresses for CCa and SAR requests by any chance?

Comment

Hi,
      if anyone needs addresses for HFC Bank :

Data Controller
      HFC Bank limited
      North Street
      Winkfield
      Windsor
      Berkshire
      SL4 4TD

Subject Access request :
      Subject access request Team
      PO Box 3607
      Birmingham
      B1 2XJ

there ya go

Adinuff

Comment

I am not able to access the templates at the moment Adinuff, but there is one there for when the creditor is demanding a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
          Natwest/RBS Tesco CC (Wife)

Balance Approx - £1370

Default date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £1650

DMP (Payplan) - £.3.98

Sold - Moorcroft Group

21/01/13 Letter send CCA and SAR request

31/01/13 [COLOR="Red"]Letter recieved stating SAR requires a signature(DPA 1998)(Section 7[/COLOUR]

04/02/13 Replied back saying will pick all details at local branch of RBS/Natwest providing relevant ID.

11/02/13 Recieved letter back for CCA. it states signature does not match on the one we have on record

13/02/13 Sent letter back stating that CCA does not require a signature. Will pick up CCa from local branch if Identifcatin is a big issue. Also stated that the 12 days were up on the 08/02/13

25/02/13 Recieved letter back from Tesco asking for Signature again for CCA
          Anyone please help me on next course of action

Thanks

Adinuff

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
            I am not able to access the templates at the moment Adinuff, but there is one there for when the creditor is demanding a signature.
            Hi vint,
            Have already sent a letter back stating signatyure is not required. There not playing ball.

Adinuff

Comment

There other thing you can do is sign over a tamper strip. This is also in the resource area.

Comment

To be honest, you wont win the signature argument with RBS, i never did.

Anti Tamper Strip was the way to go for me, finally admitted no CCA.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Natwest/RBS Tesco CC (Wife)

Balance Approx - £1370

Default date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £1650

DMP (Payplan) - £.3.98

Sold - Moorcroft Group

21/01/13 Letter send CCA and SAR request

31/01/13 [COLOR="Red"]Letter recieved stating SAR requires a signature(DPA 1998)(Section 7[/COLOUR]

04/02/13 Replied back saying will pick all details at local branch of RBS/Natwest providing relevant ID.

11/02/13 Recieved letter back for CCA. it states signature does not match on the one we have on record

13/02/13 Sent letter back stating that CCA does not require a signature. Will pick up CCa from local branch if Identifcatin is a big issue. Also stated that the 12 days were up on the 08/02/13

25/02/13 Recieved letter back from Tesco asking for Signature again for CCA

07/03/13 Recieved letter regarding SAR from RBS. "Cannot provide information you are looking for because we cannot locate it :-)
                  Morning guys,
                  just recieved letter back as stated above. Shall i send letter of dispute?

Adinuff

Comment

HSBC CC (wife)

Balance Approx - £4205

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £5100

DMP (Payplan) - £12.21

Sold - Lewis group

06/03/13 - Recieved CCa and SAR for above account.Scanning now and will send to Niddy for analysis. first thoughts are it is enforceable

07/03/13 - Word back from Niddy. Seems like the CCA is enforceable :-(
                    hi Guys,
                    Niddy confirmed my previous thoughts as the CCA is enforceable. I nee some advice can i reduce payments to the enforceable CCA creditors to a £1 token paymentsand stop making payments to the unenforceable ones? Payments is due out very soon. Would like to make this call asap.

Adinuff

Comment

Recieved letter regarding SAR from RBS. "Cannot provide information you are looking for because we cannot locate it :-)

Morning guys,
                      just recieved letter back as stated above. Shall i send letter of dispute?

Adinuff
                      What a load of bollox - the law says they have to locate it AND they are responsible for keeping it secure. If it is lost it is hardly secure, is it?

Presumably you quoted account number(s) on your SAR?

Comment

What a load of bollox - the law says they have to locate it AND they are responsible for keeping it secure. If it is lost it is hardly secure, is it?

Presumably you quoted account number(s) on your SAR?
                        Hi DTMM,
                        Yup quoted all the details on orignal letter.What should be my next cours of action?

Adniuff

Comment

hi Guys,
                          Niddy confirmed my previous thoughts as the CCA is enforceable. I nee some advice can i reduce payments to the enforceable CCA creditors to a £1 token paymentsand stop making payments to the unenforceable ones? Payments is due out very soon. Would like to make this call asap.

Adinuff
                          If you have decided upon the UE route you must stop the payments or it will never be SB.

The decision on those you intend to keep paying is really yours. If you do decide to reduce payments don't ask them - just tell them - something like 'I have reviewed my financial situation and at present I can only afford to pay you £1. Accordingly, I have set-up a standing order for that amount'.

Make sure you never make payments by Direct Debit as you have less control over that.

(All in my opinion - wiser heads may be along and say otherwise)

Comment

Hi DTMM,
                            Yup quoted all the details on orignal letter.What should be my next cours of action?

Adniuff
                            Are you saying they didn't supply anything or is it specific items that are missing? If so, what?

Comment

If you have decided upon the UE route you must stop the payments or it will never be SB.

The decision on those you intend to keep paying is really yours. If you do decide to reduce payments don't ask them - just tell them - something like 'I have reviewed my financial situation and at present I can only afford to pay you £1. Accordingly, I have set-up a standing order for that amount'.

Make sure you never make payments by Direct Debit as you have less control over that.

(All in my opinion - wiser heads may be along and say otherwise)
                              What can they do if i reduce payments to £1?

Adinuff

Comment

Are you saying they didn't supply anything or is it specific items that are missing? If so, what?
                                They have just sent a letter stating that they could not find anything on the search under my wifes details. Have checked that i sent the correct account number, which i had.

Adniuff

Comment

Working...
                                X