GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Adinuff's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adinuff's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

Hi Guys,
    Just checked my folder relating this account and they sent me a letter dated 23 July stating the same facts(maybe its just another threatogram). I have printed my response as per Niddy template. Shall i send anyhow or hold my horses until further correspondence?

Adinuff

Comment

get it sent. then they know it's in dispute
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Indeed, send it now

Comment

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
          HBOS CC (wife)

Balance approx - £4967

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £6000

DMP (Payplan) - £14.41 Stopped Payment

Sold - Lewis group

21/01/13- SAR and CCA request sent

24/01/13 -Section 77/78 request returned, signature required.

04/0/13 - Reconstitued version of the executed agreeement sent. Will send original signed application to comply with 60/61 request

04/02/13 - SAR request returned again. Will let me collect from local branch

10/02/13 - letter sent comfirming address of my local branch to collect SAR

18/02/13 - Copy of original signed application sent. Letter stating no need to send original.

19/02/13 - SAR request - letter stating they are in process of requesting information. Will send information by 26 March 2013

02/03/13 - recieved correspondence from niddy saying CCA are unforceable AT the moment. Need to send a letter asking for prescribed T&C's

05/03/13 - Sent off letter stating missing Pres T&C's

07/03/13 - Stopped payment

08/06/13 - Letter received from CL finance that we have failed to make agreed payments. We need to make payments within 10 days otherwise termination of agreement and a doorstep visit to collect payment.

12/08/13 - Letter received from HC & Co Solicitors. notice of pending action. we have been instructed to issue a claim against you in the county court in repsect of above debt. Should you fail to respond to this letter, a claim will be issued against you without any further notice. Our client has asked that we take this final opportunity to remind you off implications of action being taken against you through court. Need advice on this one.

23/08/13 - Sent letter regarding my CCA request not being fulfilled. This letter was returned this morning. address matches that of Howard Cohen solicitors. Rang automated system for track and trace and went online and it says letter still in system.
          Hi Guys,
          Sent letter as per Niddy template. letter returned to my home address. Have checked online and rang track and trace Royal Mail. They state letter still being processed. Any advice much appreciated.

Adinuff

Comment

Hi Guys,
            Sent letter as per Niddy template. letter returned to my home address. Have checked online and rang track and trace Royal Mail. They state letter still being processed. Any advice much appreciated.

Adinuff
            I'd be sending it special delivery if it were me.......
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              I'd be sending it special delivery if it were me.......
              Hi deepie,
              thought i had sent it special delivery. They were meant to sign for it.

Adinuff

Comment

Hi deepie,
                thought i had sent it special delivery. They were meant to sign for it.

Adinuff
                How much did you pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  How much did you pay?
                  Hi Deepie,
                  I paid £1.70

Adinuff

Comment

Hi Deepie,
                    I paid £1.70

Adinuff
                    special delivery is £6.22

http://www.royalmail.com/prices-2013#UK

Comment

Hi Guys,

Adinuff
                      Hi Adinuff, did you put your address on the back of the envelope? if not how did they know where to return the letter? may be you need to ask the post office why it was returned?

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        Hi Adinuff, did you put your address on the back of the envelope? if not how did they know where to return the letter? may be you need to ask the post office why it was returned?
                        Hi NW and Deepie,
                        Yes i did put address on back. I will pay the special delivery price and resend,

Adinuff

Comment

I never put an address on the back, so if they receive it they have to have signed for it. just me

Comment

Intelligent Finance CC (Mine)

Balance Approx - £7026.11

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - Dont know Exactly

DMP (Payplan)- £20.39 monthly Stopped Paying

Sold - EOS Solutions Ltd

21/01/13- SAR and CCA request sent

24/01/13 -Section 77/78 request returned, signature required.

04/0/13 - Reconstitued version of the executed agreeement sent. Will send original signed application to comply with 60/61 request

04/02/13 - SAR request returned again. Will let me collect from local branch

10/02/13 - letter sent comfirming address of my local branch to collect SAR

18/02/13 - Copy of original signed application sent. Letter stating no need to send original.

19/02/13 - SAR request - letter stating they are in process of requesting information. Will send information by 26 March 2013

02/03/13 - recieved correspondence from niddy saying CCA are unforceable AT the moment. Need to send a letter asking for prescribed T&C's

05/03/13 - Sent off letter stating missing Pres T&C's

07/03/13 - Stopped payment

09/03/13 - Recieved letter from EOS stating account is in default. Contact us asap to bring acct upto date.

09/03/13 - Sent letter stating my CCA request from 21/01/13 has not been fulfilled by OC too EOS Solutions. Have attached a copy of original letter.

13/04/13 - Letter from EOS Solutions. We have forwarded a copy of your correspondence to Cabottom. account has been placed on hold until then. sit and wait.

19/08/13 - Letter from Cabottom finance. We would like to inform you that the Cabottom Credit Managment Group have now recalled your account from EOS Solutions UK Plc. We offer a choice of payment methods.

11/9/13 - Letter from Cabot financial. Your request for information under the CCA. Unfortunately cabot has not been able to provide you with the requested information within the relevant time period. we shall continue to request the information from the lender. Your credit agreement is currently unenforceable, which means we are not permitted to obtain a judgement or decree against you in court. However you are obliged to repay the outstanding balance.
                            Hi Guys,
                            Just been updating my letters received. Got a letter from Cabot Financial stating that they cannot get the CCA of BoS. Does this mean that BoS have lost the CCA or they arent giving it to Cabot. Your help appreciated as always.

Adinuff

Comment

It means they can't enforce this agreement -

Can you email me their letter please mate.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi NW and Deepie,
                                Yes i did put address on back. I will pay the special delivery price and resend,

Adinuff
                                Just send normal post but get proof of delivery - it's free. Plus it means you don't put your address on the envelope.

No big problem but try and stop being quite so forthcoming. Get proof you sent something and let it go astray. Not your problem. You have proof you replied.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X