GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Adinuff's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adinuff's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

yes I would, keep a nice neat papertrail

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      yes I would, keep a nice neat papertrail
      Hi Mrs D,
      Which template would i send? im looking in AAD+ templates. would it be CCA query dispute one? theres no missing T & C's dispute template

Adinuff

Comment

If this is the 1st letter to Robinson way I would send the Sold while in dispute letter, start back at the beginning play for time xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

aaa
          Last edited by Adinuff; 28 August 2015, 02:27.

Comment

bbb
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
              MBNA CC (mine) CCJ

Balance Approx - £9440

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £11300

DMP (Payplan) - £27.39 monthly Stopped Paying

Sold to Link Financial

21/01/13 SAR and CCA request to Link (CCJ supersedes CCA..i know :-( )

24/01/13 recieved SAR back from Link

09/03/13 Ignore post dated 21/03/13 CCJ and CO not on this account. In the process drafting a CCA and SAR request.

29/4/13 - CCA reminder letter

19/6/13 - Letter received from MBNA. Thanks for your letter dated 29/4/13 regarding account. In response to your letter, we an confirm that information we are required to provide in accordance with section 78 of CCA Act 1974 has been forwarded to Link Financial, who purchased the account on 25 March 2013. Any further queries please contact them. Gonna ignore.

17/06/13 - Letter from MBNA. Thank you for your letter dated 29/04/13. In response to your letter we can confirm that the information we are required to provide in accordance with section 78 off CCA has been forwarded to Link Financial, who purchased the account 25/03/13.

12/08/13 - Statement of account received from link. They seem to have receiving payments of £1.41 from someone (not me for sure )

26/02/14 - Letter from Link Financial. This letter is final notification that any agreement you had with Link financial to repay your debt has been cancelled for non payment. Please call us to discuss matter. Gonna Ignore.

29/09/15 - Letter from Link Financial. Despite our efforts to collect this sum through communication and negotiation the balance remains unpaid. We will pass this onto Messrs Kearns Solictors. Going to send account in dispute letter.

20/10/15 - Letter from Link Kearns Solicitors stating we have 14 days to pay remaining balance. Sending account sold in dispute letter

22/10/15 - Letter from Link Financial . Link have sent a CCA. Will post to Niddy for analysis.

26/10/15 - The man from Del Monte he say No !! its UE

09/10/15 - Letter from Kearns Solictors. We have cimplied with your S78 request on 22Oct 2015 removing any bar upon enforceability imposed by your S78 request. There is an absence of any material dispute in respect of what has, historically , always been an admitted debt, to which installments have been paid via a DMP. Accordingly, our instructions therefore are to raise proceedings for enforcement of the agreement seeking repayments of the due of the outstanding amount together with interest and costs on or after 24 Nov 15 in default of satisfactory proposals for discharge of the outstanding balance.
              Hi Niddy,
              Got this reply from Kearns Solictors. Shall i ignore it.

Adinuff

Comment

Hi, I'll check on the best way forward for you. That could be a Letter Before Action or LBA, so I'll make the legal bods have a look.

Comment

Got this reply from Kearns Solicitors. Shall i ignore it.
                  I'm loath to ignore LBAs and this does sound like one.

Why don't you email Niddy and me a copy of it using PlanB@all-about-debt.co.uk and webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Your deadline for response seems to be 24th November so there's time to give this some serious thought. It's an £11k+ debt isn't it?

The CCA has been deemed unenforceable but do you know if that could that be remedied one day or is it irredeemably UE? Email the CCA again as well (we don't store your documents on the system) so we can ask a solicitor who helps us whether you have anything to worry about if Kearns Solicitors do go ahead and issue proceedings.

(Have you ever had a DN and if so can you email that too?)

Plan B x

Comment

Hi PlanB & Cym,
                    I sent Niddy there CCA and he said its unenforceable. I asked if i should send a response and he said no. I will post to Niddy. Ive had a default notice but no record of it. I will email over now

Thanks

Adinuff

Comment

I sent Niddy there CCA and he said its unenforceable. I asked if i should send a response and he said no. I will post to Niddy. Ive had a default notice but no record of it. I will email over now
                      Copy to me too please planB@all-about-debt.co.uk

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        Copy to me too please planB@all-about-debt.co.uk

Plan B x
                        Hi Plan B,
                        Did you get The email?
                        Adinuff

Comment

They state they are going to issue proceedings so let them - we'll help you defend the claim.

Right now that's what they're doing so replying at this stage is futile - I would probably get a SAR request sent to the OC in anticipation; you've got CCA so all you'll need is CPR31 upon the claim being received.

See what planB says....
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            See what planB says....
                            Ditto

Plan B x

Comment

Ok Guys

Comment

So I'd send a SAR to the OC if convenient to do so.....
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X