GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Adinuff's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adinuff's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

I would just send a one liner referring them to your missing PT's letter and enclose a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
      Natwest/RBS Tesco CC (Wife)

Balance Approx - £1370

Default date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £1650

DMP (Payplan) - £.3.98

Sold - Moorcroft Group

21/01/13 Letter send CCA and SAR request

31/01/13 [COLOR="Red"]Letter recieved stating SAR requires a signature(DPA 1998)(Section 7[/COLOUR]

04/02/13 Replied back saying will pick all details at local branch of RBS/Natwest providing relevant ID.

11/02/13 Recieved letter back for CCA. it states signature does not match on the one we have on record

13/02/13 Sent letter back stating that CCA does not require a signature. Will pick up CCa from local branch if Identifcatin is a big issue. Also stated that the 12 days were up on the 08/02/13

25/02/13 Recieved letter back from Tesco asking for Signature again for CCA

07/03/13 Recieved letter regarding SAR from RBS. "Cannot provide information you are looking for because we cannot locate it :-)

07/01/13 - Stopped payment

09/03/13 - Drafted letter from templates regarding signature not required have 14 days to comply and send CCA. Otherwise further action will be taken and regulatory bodies informed.

11/03/13 - Recieved letter back from Tesco. they state they do not require signature part of CCA1974 but for there own "Tesco Bank Process"

08/04/13 - Received email from Moorcroft Group stating regular payments haven't been received and to contact them asap.
      Morning Guys,
      have received email from Moorcroft asking me to contact them. Still no sign of CCA from RBS/Tesco. Not received email from Moorcroft. So don't know how to respond. Any help much appreciated.

thanks

Adinuff

Comment

So don't know how to respond.
        Send this -

CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat - allaboutDEBT UK

You'll need to edit the last paragraph slightly, as payments have already ceased.

SH

Comment

Hi Scabhunter,
          This email is from Moorcroft and the CCA request was made too RBS/Tesco. Does the template still apply to Moorcroft withstanding original request was made to RBS. Also shall i send email or letter?

Thanks

Adinuff

Comment

This email is from Moorcroft and the CCA request was made too RBS/Tesco. Does the template still apply to Moorcroft withstanding original request was made to RBS?
            Yes. The only change I would make is at the start of line 6, where I would say “To date both RBS/Tesco and yourselves have....”

Also shall i send email or letter?f
            I would send a letter. Why are they emailing you anyway? Where did they get your address from? What you do about that depends on the address you have and how important it is to you. If it is a throwaway free account, you can always close it and open another one. If it is a domain email, you can download Mailwasher and bounce the emails so it appears as though the address is no longer active.

If it is a web based account you use for important things in real life, there is not much you can do other than block the address, or tell them that you will only communicate by letter.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
              Yes. The only change I would make is at the start of line 6, where I would say “To date both RBS/Tesco and yourselves have....”

I would send a letter. Why are they emailing you anyway? Where did they get your address from? What you do about that depends on the address you have and how important it is to you. If it is a throwaway free account, you can always close it and open another one. If it is a domain email, you can download Mailwasher and bounce the emails so it appears as though the address is no longer active.

If it is a web based account you use for important things in real life, there is not much you can do other than block the address, or tell them that you will only communicate by letter.

SH
              Hi SH
              All drafted and sent thanks again for help

Adinuff

Comment

MBNA CC (mine) CCJ

Balance Approx - £9440

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £11300

DMP (Payplan) - £27.39 monthly

Sold to Link Financial

21/01/13 SAR and CCA request to Link (CCJ supersedes CCA..i know :-( )

24/01/13 recieved SAR back from Link

09/03/13 Ignore post dated 21/03/13 CCJ and CO not on this account. In the process drafting a CCA and SAR request.
                Hi guys,
                Just been checking up on this request. Royal mail track and trace says it was redirected but was signed for 18/03/13. Should i send a letter chasing it up. Or shall i wait a tad longer?

Adinuff

Comment

I'd wait
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                    Just wanted to say THANKS. i know im early in the process of dealing with these cretins but having u by my side has put my mind at ease. Hope u keep on helping me to help myself.

TY TY TY

Adinuff

Comment

• Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

hey Guys,
                      Just wanted to ask a quick question. Im in process of renewing my house insurance. Its giving me the option home legal cover. I've had legal cover for years and never used it. Do you think if there was any dispute with my creditors i would be able to use this cover in covering solicitors fees and court costs? Your advice really appreciated.

Adinuff

Comment

I wouldn't have thought so...but I don't really know.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi pixie,
                          Yeah it's interesting one. Cause policies do include disputes over consumer credit act. So a disagreement over the contract or CCA should be covered.

Adinuff

Comment

All I can suggest is reading your policy.

Maybe I should go and check mine...

Comment

hey Guys,
                              Just wanted to ask a quick question. Im in process of renewing my house insurance. Its giving me the option home legal cover. I've had legal cover for years and never used it. Do you think if there was any dispute with my creditors i would be able to use this cover in covering solicitors fees and court costs? Your advice really appreciated.

Adinuff
                              Only advice I found out!

Comment

hey Guys,

Adinuff
                                Very unusual if it does. My Liverpool Victoria one doesn't but, as Pixie advised, read the policy docs. Most of them come with a free advice line (as TC has just said).

Comment

Working...
                                X