GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DUPLICATE - NIDDY DEALING - liandconsmum's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DUPLICATE - NIDDY DEALING - liandconsmum's UE diary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUPLICATE - NIDDY DEALING - liandconsmum's UE diary

I will post a current status of accounts shortly. Hopefully we can access the read-only older posts for awhile, as I don't have time to pull it all over or copy it now. LOL

Same old, same old here. Letters received from DCAs, demanding payment, we refuse based on either UE or no CCA received at all. Seems to be an ongoing cycle. We have a couple accounts that seem to favour the "send a flurry of threatening letters from different DCAs over the course of a couple weeks and try to confuse them" approach. But dealing with them slowly. I figure at some point they'll run out of DCAs to use. LOL

Just basically starting up my diary again...

Re: liandconsmum's UE diary

why? you have a diary...? http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43

You need to grab the last few posts from 9th - 16th January from the old forums....

Did you read the main message that was emailed to everyone? ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...59&postcount=2

I have closed this thread, you need to continue with your real diary!

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X