GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fribourg's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fribourg's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fribourg's UE Diary

Me thinks he's moved on now. No need for us, case won. Job done.

Everyone happy?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Me thinks he's moved on now. No need for us, case won. Job done.

Everyone happy?
      Well, I will try to respond to this tomorrow, I've just been busy on other fronts, But I'm still here, will try to get the right responses. Please give me some time to respond, I will be here as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
        Well, I will try to respond to this tomorrow, I've just been busy on other fronts, But I'm still here, will try to get the right responses. Please give me some time to respond, I will be here as soon as I can.
        Hi Buddy, good to see your still about.

I hope all is well and that things have calmed down since the hearing.

Were still fighting them on the costs front, and hopefully that should be settled soon,

Comment

Hi guys, I promise I will make my UE diary as soon as possible, will try this weekend, being a single dad with 2 kids is a bit difficult sometimes to find that spare time we all need.
          I know being a single Dad must be hard so it's good to hear from you

Comment

Hi great to see you're safe n sound

My post above was meant in a nice way. ie we're designed in such a way when someone's debt goes then they're kinda not going to want to loiter on a debt forum! I hope you read it the way I meant it. On reflection I suppose it could read snotty but please don't think that hence no need to reply.

** digga-hole **

Glad you're ok. Be good to get a rundown of things since the arse kicking ie has it all gone quiet etc? I suppose that'd be a good trail of thought for a new thread, post victorious claims to see whether the hassle stops etc. hmmmm

Anyway catch you later
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You can take you foot outta your mouth now Niddy lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                You can take you foot outta your mouth now Niddy lmao
                ahh shurrup

Comment

Could always talk about Rangers if you like roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                    Could always talk about Rangers if you like roflmao
                    No.

But I note a new addition to your Blog

Comment

• Re: Fribourg's UE Diary

LOL

Comment

Hello All,

Mr Craig Whyte of Rangers fame is back in business.

He is starting up as a Debt Collector believe it or not.

All the best.
                        ************************************************** ***********************
                        OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
                        TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

Originally posted by Mehim View Post
                          Hello All,

Mr Craig Whyte of Rangers fame is back in business.

He is starting up as a Debt Collector believe it or not.

All the best.
                          Actually I do believe it but just how he got a CCL beats me....

---> Ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte is back in business.. as a debt collector - The Daily Record

Comment

Working...
                          X