GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fribourg's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fribourg's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mackenzie Hall

Just a little bump, please

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
      UPDATE Barclaycard Visa

Received letter from HFO solicitors and default notice plus notice of assignment from previous creditor

All sent to Niddy, and a bit confused on what to do next.
      Hiya, you need to send this to Turnbull (solicitors) asap: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Send it special delivery so it gets there next day as well, yea dearer but you really need to do this and do it like today if you can!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Godness me, since yesterday morning I was without internet at all, my router-modem decided it had enough and died, so today I went to get a dongle while I wait the arrival of the new modem, and that could take a few days to arrive, so the need of an internet connection was urgent.

So I did find your reply Niddy, thanks, I went this morning and posted the letter Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation, as you suggested, sent by Special Delivery, 5 quid, but at least we know they will get it tomorrow, that was the dateline for an answer.

Got back home and found this letter, delivered while I went to the post

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...g/afea615b.jpg

Well, the letter they mentioned of the 22nd December, sent to HFO, is exactly the same letter I've sent to them today, interesting that they say they will ask the lender for the papers, but at the same time the threat of legal proceedings, lol

Will see, what comes next

Comment

Godness me, since yesterday morning I was without internet at all, my router-modem decided it had enough and died, so today I went to get a dongle while I wait the arrival of the new modem, and that could take a few days to arrive, so the need of an internet connection was urgent.

So I did find your reply Niddy, thanks, I went this morning and posted the letter Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation, as you suggested, sent by Special Delivery, 5 quid, but at least we know they will get it tomorrow, that was the dateline for an answer.

Got back home and found this letter, delivered while I went to the post

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...g/afea615b.jpg

Well, the letter they mentioned of the 22nd December, sent to HFO, is exactly the same letter I've sent to them today, interesting that they say they will ask the lender for the papers, but at the same time the threat of legal proceedings, lol

Will see, what comes next
          Well i'm shocked to see that last letter, I wish i'd seen that prior to sending the letter today cos i'd have amended it specifically to remind them they have NO right to threaten any kind of action unless they are familiar with the processes of CCA1974, ie they cannot take any action so long as a lawful s.78 request remains outstanding (which it does)....

The letter you sent today, in essence also replies to the letter you received today - lol.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Fribourg's UE Diary

Thread is also renamed, as per your request on my visitor messages!

Comment

Thank you very much, really appreciated

Comment

Just bumping this back up the boards - hope all is quiet?

Comment

Cheers Niddy, so far everything is quiet, just one of them calling every day, but I do not answer the phone, so up to them if they want to send a letter.

And my legal case still no reply from their solicitors, maybe they are waiting for another case to create a precedent before doing anything

Comment

And my legal case still no reply from their solicitors, maybe they are waiting for another case to create a precedent before doing anything
                    Or maybe they bottled it

I did read it, it looks mighty fine actually - thanks for that, interesting reading when you see the professional defence

Comment

UPDATE

I received a letter from Marlin, a notice of assignment of an HFC credit card, I can't recall exactly, so I guess the step to follow, will be to send them a CCA request, once I know what is all about, I will make a new thread about it.

Niddy I sent you the link for the letter in question

Comment

UPDATE

I received a letter from Marlin, a notice of assignment of an HFC credit card, I can't recall exactly, so I guess the step to follow, will be to send them a CCA request, once I know what is all about, I will make a new thread about it.

Niddy I sent you the link for the letter in question
                        I'd ignore it - do not send anything back, and when they write again return as unknown.

They are fishing right now, don't entertain it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          I'd ignore it - do not send anything back, and when they write again return as unknown.

They are fishing right now, don't entertain it.....
                          Thanks Niddy, I will ignore.

I was thinking about the Statute Barred element on this particular account, I think It will be in about 7 to 8 months, now, I guess if I CCAd them in case is needed, then the 6 years will start sgain?? right??

Comment

Thanks Niddy, I will ignore.

I was thinking about the Statute Barred element on this particular account, I think It will be in about 7 to 8 months, now, I guess if I CCAd them in case is needed, then the 6 years will start sgain?? right??
                            You don't wanna be sending anything mate - as for your question, not necessarily - my CCA Request here quotes "alleged debt" so it would not affect statute barred......

However don't send off, not now

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              However don't send off, not now
                              Ok, I will wait till they do the next move then, hope they don't go straight into a CCJ
                              cheers Niddy

Comment

Ok, I will wait till they do the next move then, hope they don't go straight into a CCJ
                                It's unlikely they'll do this, and even so then it'd mean defending or backing down to agree repayments or worse case, if they did get a ccj you'd have a month to settle it.....

Don't worry about that too much just now though (he says!)

Comment

Working...
                                X