GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fribourg's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fribourg's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fribourg's UE Diary

great result !!!

congratulations

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Forget the rest. Try the best
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fantastic news well done everyone involved

Comment

Happy Days!!!!!
          Fight the good fight and we will prevail
          Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Fantastic result.

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Definite party time!! VERY well done to you, Niddy, Paul and anyone else involved in it.
                Great to hear that it is still possible to get a good result :niddy :niddy
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Brilliant news Fribourg
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

OMG I had a Wescot deb collector at my door today, my kid opened the door, then shouted, Dad is for you, then I saw this guy outside with his folder, and started saying, this is about wescot and bla bla bla, to what I said sorry,but there is still a CCA request pending with Capital one, and he said, I can get you that, and I said, really?, good luck and get lost, and do not knock at my door again.

Wow, this people are sending their agents knocking at the doors now. I was surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
                      OMG I had a Wescot deb collector at my door today, my kid opened the door, then shouted, Dad is for you, then I saw this guy outside with his folder, and started saying, this is about wescot and bla bla bla, to what I said sorry,but there is still a CCA request pending with Capital one, and he said, I can get you that, and I said, really?, good luck and get lost, and do not knock at my door again.

Wow, this people are sending their agents knocking at the doors now. I was surprised.
                      Hi,
                      Very well done for sending him on his way. EMPTY HANDED.

Comment

the odd one does turn up Fribourg, between Mr D and I we've had two, one of which came twice, once for him and once for me. just told em to piss off its in dispute and they toddled off. I may have "royal waved" another one back down the drive from the front window, not sure what he wanted but he pissed off as well............

well done, well dealt with.

Comment

DCAs must be getting desperate to really start doing it.....

Well done on repelling your boarder.

Comment

I think you handled that rally well Fribourg.

I've had lots of threats but only one caller - from Moorcroft - I saw the logo on the sheet on his folder. I didn't even give him chance to say which debt he'd come after (they were dealing with 2 at the time, just sent him on his way
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Fribourg UE diary

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
                              Barclaycard Mastercard

Started: Dec 1997
                              Balance: circa 5000
                              Last payment made, 1 pound token payment, Dec 2006
                              Not paying anything at all
                              Many chasing this

Nov 30th 2010 Letter from mackenzie hall, Doorstep Assessment, despite repeated efforts to contact you, we have stil not received a response therefore we may have no option but to sanction a doorstep visit to your property by our field collector, Meritforce, alternatively if judgement is granted bla bla important, if you are not the named person above please contact us quoting address ID xxxxxxxx to stop any further comunication.
                              Dec 3rd 2010 CCA request sent to mackenzie hall
                              Dec 9th 2010 letter from mackenzie hall, same doostep assesment letter but this time they've attached a copy statement of account produced by our client, required by the provisions of the consumer credit act 2006
                              Dec 10th 2010 letter from mackenzie hall confirming receiving my CCA request,we have contacted our client for a copy of your agreement and statement of your account, your account is currently on hold, please be assured that no action will be taken against you, should we not receive the relevant proof from our client within 40 days we will close your file and return the file to our client, our client will then decide what step to take.

Aug 5th 2011 Letter received from CRS We have been asked to contact you regarding outstanding bill for Lowell Financial Ltd, account has been outstanding for some while please call to discuss bla bla bla.
                              Aug 15th 2011 CCA request to CRS
                              Aug 31st 2011 Letter from CRS Notice of potential legal action, all attempts to resolve this long outstanding debt have failed, our solicitors HL Legal Collections trading as Sampson & Co have been instructed to asses your account, so that we may commence legal action to have a CCJ against you bla bla bla.
                              Sep 7th 2011 Reply to CRS of Legal action template plus copy of CCA and proof they've signed for it.
                              Sep 10th 2011 Letter from CRS We confirm receipt of your query regarding the debt we have been in correspondence with, your query will be dealt in due course, please be assured that your file is now on hold until this matter is resolved, thank you for your co-operation, should you wish to discuss further contact the office, yeah right

As at this week, I didn't realise that this both were infact the same account, so it seems I CCAd 2 debt collectors for the same account, eh well

It is important to point out that in 2010 when the first CCA request sent to mackenzie hall the amount requested was £xxx9.xx

when the CCA sent to CRS the amount they were asking for was £xxx8.xx so it seems they took the statutory quid as a payment to the account, how can they get away with this practice???

Feb 13th 2012 Letter from Fredrickson International limited our client Lowell same amount £xxx8.xx do not ignore immediate payment required. We have been instructed by Lowell Financial who have passed this account to us for collection of the outstanding balance.As we have been appointed as their agent you should now make sure you contact us and not Lowell Financial. We are authorised to contact you to secure repayment of the debt.You must contact us immediately on 0845 xxxxxxx to discuss the matter further payment can be accepted by debit card credit card or cheque.
                              Ok guys, what should I sent to this very very nice people from Fredrickson??
                              Last edited by Fribourg; 16 February 2012, 12:03. Reason: Correction

Comment

have you ever had a CCA sent?
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X