GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fribourg's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fribourg's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fribourg's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    have you ever had a CCA sent?
    Nope, never received a CCA or similar

Comment

Do cca request then
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

....>.....Account Sold whilst in Dispute ..He has done 2 cca requests but they have not sent anything............
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Again?? Have done two CCA requests for the same flipping account, you want me to send another one, this time to Fredrickson??

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            ....>.....Account Sold whilst in Dispute ..He has done 2 cca requests but they have not sent anything............
            Ok, will send that, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
              Again?? Have done two CCA requests for the same flipping account, you want me to send another one, this time to Fredrickson??
              Send this.>............ Account Sold whilst in Dispute
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                I missed that, sorry! No, do not send another CCA - similarly don't send the account sold template as technically they are in default of your s.78 so you can now send a final response (to freds, yes) ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - CCA Request
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  I missed that, sorry! No, do not send another CCA - similarly don't send the account sold template as technically they are in default of your s.78 so you can now send a final response (to freds, yes) ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - CCA Request
                  Thanks for that Niddy, just printing a copy right now, will be in the post for 14:00 hours

Comment

Hi Fribourg,

Soooo they are pressing Fredrickson IncompetentInternational on you

Well if they havent complied with the s78 request they got probs

Can i ask also did you sign anything and if so did it have any terms etc

Im sure you will know whats needed to comply after our recent win vs you know who

Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                      Hi Fribourg,

Soooo they are pressing Fredrickson IncompetentInternational on you

Well if they havent complied with the s78 request they got probs

Can i ask also did you sign anything and if so did it have any terms etc

Im sure you will know whats needed to comply after our recent win vs you know who

Let me know
                      Hi Paul, how are things??

If I recall well, at the time they sent me with the statement of the visa card an offer to have the sister card, Mastercard, so I did tick the yes please.

So far the two chasers before Fredickrap did not send no CCA, so I do not really know what they have.

A few minutes ago I had a phone call from 02031478349 and after answering and a few seconds of silence, a message played, saying this is fredrickrap, this is an important message to..... then I hanged up.

So lets see what they come up with, I'm ready for them

Comment

Hi Paul, how are things??

If I recall well, at the time they sent me with the statement of the visa card an offer to have the sister card, Mastercard, so I did tick the yes please.

So far the two chasers before Fredickrap did not send no CCA, so I do not really know what they have.

A few minutes ago I had a phone call from 02031478349 and after answering and a few seconds of silence, a message played, saying this is fredrickrap, this is an important message to..... then I hanged up.

So lets see what they come up with, I'm ready for them
                        Make sure you make a record of this call.

Its important that you have a diary of these things.

Comment

I received today the confirmed resident letter, as you can see attached, and the letter the week before.

I sent them the final response - CCA request template, I've juist checked on the royal mail website, and I'm a bit worry now, it says
                          item AxxxxxxxxxxGB was posted at the address on 16/02/12 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.
                          So it seems they've not received the recorded delivery??

Any thoughts?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Fribourg,

I find quite a few of my so called signed for letters are still in the system. I`m considering checking them all from last year and complaining to the Royal Mail and getting the money back.

Apparently, if say 25 letters arrive with the postie all needing signed for, they sign the once for the lot.

One of mine says it was 20 that were signed for if I remember correctly.

All the best
                            ************************************************** ***********************
                            OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
                            TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I've juist checked on the royal mail website, and I'm a bit worry now, it says
                              item AxxxxxxxxxxGB was posted at the address on 16/02/12 and is being progressed through our network for delivery.
                              So it seems they've not received the recorded delivery??

Any thoughts?
                              I've had a few like that, nothing to worry about. You have the proof of posting slip, that's what you need.

Comment

Fribourg. We were discussing your case on here recently because the same old legal issue keeps popping up of creditors insisting the Ts & Cs were there when the customer signed the credit agreement even when they weren't Your case was brilliant

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...6&postcount=41

Are your other creditors playing nicely too because it's been jolly quiet on your diary recently

Comment

Working...
                                X