GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sara2 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sara2 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sara2 UE Diary

It should be defaulted already. I'd not worry just yet - wait till its SB or the likes but keep a copy of your credit file as evidence for when it's time to appeal it.

Pointless doing it now if you've other debts as it won't make any difference being there.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      It should be defaulted already. I'd not worry just yet - wait till its SB or the likes but keep a copy of your credit file as evidence for when it's time to appeal it.

Pointless doing it now if you've other debts as it won't make any difference being there.
      Sorry Niddy, just to clarify this, I know you said it shouldn't make a difference now but I am considering to take a mortgage in few months time, and some lenders will take applicants with default history more than a year old but not late payments. All my other debts are defaulted for nearly three and half, and some marked settled but this keep going as late every month.

Comment

Originally posted by sara2 View Post
        • Type of account- Credit card
        • Date commenced-2008
        • Approx balance- 1500
        • Date last paid- 1/11/2012
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying- not paying
        • Status- in arrears
        • Account- owner Vanquis

After a day of missed payment, they have been calling me from 5 different numbers so far, all blocked!

13/12/12 CCA sent
        These people has taken me to court out of the blue as they ignored the communication with me, and sending letters to the wrong flat!!, I spoke to the forum lawyer and she think we can defend this.

Comment

These people has taken me to court out of the blue as they ignored the communication with me, and sending letters to the wrong flat!!, I spoke to the forum lawyer and she think we can defend this.
          If there's one thing I can honestly say about a second county court claim is it doesn't hurt as much as the first.

Been there done that

I've personally fought three claims in court and won them all (with a little help from a good lawyer obviously).

If this claim has a defence then Jo will find it. She is aware of the situation as you say.

When you've got a moment can you start a thread in the legal section so we can support you through the process http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            If there's one thing I can honestly say about a second county court claim is it doesn't hurt as much as the first.

Been there done that

I've personally fought three claims in court and won them all (with a little help from a good lawyer obviously).

If this claim has a defence then Jo will find it. She is aware of the situation as you say.

When you've got a moment can you start a thread in the legal section so we can support you through the process http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

Plan B x
            So true, I am not scared from them anymore thanks to you, the forum, and Jo she is amazing. This forum has helped me greatly to overcome the fear comes with debt collection. The minute I send them one letter from the templates here, they either vanish or send me a letter saying we will look into it, and never comeback.

I use to think if I ever have spare cash I will pay my debts but now, I think NAH, I probably paid more than I owed years ago, and these people has bought the debts with peanut money to harass me to pay. My new plan is, I will fight this until it drops off, and if they win in court only that time, I will be forced to pay.

Comment

That's the attitude to have sara2!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Spot on Sara x
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry Niddy, just to clarify this, I know you said it shouldn't make a difference now but I am considering to take a mortgage in few months time, and some lenders will take applicants with default history more than a year old but not late payments. All my other debts are defaulted for nearly three and half, and some marked settled but this keep going as late every month.
                  nonsense. If you have a default a year old and any lender issued a mortgage they'd be in serious trouble.

I suspect a dodgy broker told you this. It's utter nonsense. Sorry to say.

Regards the default, is it on an account that's issued a claim as I'm really confused here with the new threads you just started. If so tell Jo and she'll deal with it as part of the action if she's on record for you.

You say you've spoken to Jo but you need to update me so I'm aware of what's going on as she can't. You've started two new threads today - is Jo on record on both or is she giving pro bono advice? What's going on?

Please EMAIL me to update as not everything should be public.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No high street lender will touch you ....I've been trying for a mortgage for 7 months now ...nothing I've just one default left on my file ...

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      nonsense. If you have a default a year old and any lender issued a mortgage they'd be in serious trouble.

I suspect a dodgy broker told you this. It's utter nonsense. Sorry to say.

Regards the default, is it on an account that's issued a claim as I'm really confused here with the new threads you just started. If so tell Jo and she'll deal with it as part of the action if she's on record for you.

You say you've spoken to Jo but you need to update me so I'm aware of what's going on as she can't. You've started two new threads today - is Jo on record on both or is she giving pro bono advice? What's going on?

Please EMAIL me to update as not everything should be public.

Hi Niddy,

Sorry for the confusion. First of all my defaults are more than 3 years old not one year, nobody told me but I read on website of broker that they will consider people with defaults but you guys know better. Secondly, In regards to the court cases, I tried to reply to you in the thread that day but I was getting a message saying server is busy, I only posted it as per plan b advice on this thread, yes both are with Jo, sorry if I shouldn't have posted it. Do you still want me to email it to you?

Thanks

Comment

I would do sara2.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          I would do sara2.

Thanks, done now Sorry for the delay my laptop screen gone funny so I can't access the net. I really appreciate all the help I got from this forum, and the lovely people, when I talked to plan b on the phone I told her that I feel bad, I only post when I amin trouble, and should be giving back like I take from this forum, and contribute more but my life is a mess right now, and it has been for the past two and half years with the debt stress ben taken off my shoulder after I found this forum, not sure how would I cope otherwise.

So thank you all for giving us sanity, debts stress can really mess with your head, and this forum is the best form of therapy.

Comment

Thanks, done now Sorry for the delay my laptop screen gone funny so I can't access the net. I really appreciate all the help I got from this forum, and the lovely people, when I talked to plan b on the phone I told her that I feel bad, I only post when I amin trouble, and should be giving back like I take from this forum, and contribute more but my life is a mess right now, and it has been for the past two and half years with the debt stress ben taken off my shoulder after I found this forum, not sure how would I cope otherwise.

So thank you all for giving us sanity, debts stress can really mess with your head, and this forum is the best form of therapy.
                            Just take care of yourself for now

When you feel able it would be lovely if you could post on other members' posts, even if only to offer support, to say "I know how that feels" etc. It really helps, as you've discovered, to know that you're not alone and that others have been through similar and have come out the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by sara2 View Post
                              Re: Sara2 UE Diary

• Type of account- Overdraft
                              • Date commenced-2010
                              • Approx balance- 1250
                              • Date last paid- 5/11/2012
                              • Are you on arrangement or not paying- not paying
                              • Status- in arrears
                              • Account- owner- HSBC

10/12/12 CCA sent
                              Hi All I need help with the following please

For the above account HSBC required signature in order to produce the request back then.
                              They asked me to go to a branch and sign there which I didn't. It went quite for years ( I moved addresses) now in less than a year it will SB

Intrum legal department ( 1st Credit) sent me threat before action and

I sent formal letter before action on the 10th of July

They replied on 8/08/2018 with

1. notice of assignment sent to you by the orginal creditor
                              2. notice of assignment sent to you by Intrum
                              3.statements of duration of account
                              4. The current account terms and conditions in force in the time the account was opened
                              5 The current account terms and conditions in force in the time the account was terminated
                              6. the final demand sent to you by original creditor

in relation to your request of a copy of the agreement in the matter, we would inform yo that the debt relates to an account overdraft and is therefore exempt under part V of the consumer act 1974

Letter on the 10/09 I have 14 days before they take legal action.

What do I send now?

Comment

• Diana Mayhew

Comment

Working...
                                X