GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sara2 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sara2 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sara2 UE Diary

Phew thanks IF xxx

Comment

Originally posted by sara2 View Post
      Thanks Nana, I am fine.

Hi all, I have received credit agreement from 1st credit about one debt Opus, citi before. I am delayed for response, my life been a mess, my son been in, and out of hospital for about a year now and just my life is a mess, they sent me this few weeks ago now, and they want response. I want to sort this, it is big file not sure how I can can and send all of this but I checked the guide in this amazing forum, and it seem it ticks most things, will there is no signature but it might been online an account but there few things I have noticed
      Hiya, ok well what they have sent is clearly nothing to do with you because as a matter of fact you took an account with Cit - not Opus / Newday so the agreement is utter nonsense as you did not agree to that, you've never seen it before and you've clearly not been sent a copy in the past which means s.60/61 should protect you because s.78 does not allow for a new agreement with new terms to be sent unless it aligns with the original or a recon of the original - this to me is amended terms, ie the current ones, but they are not what I would call enforceable.

I would respond with the Missing PT's Template in this section --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

** you will need to subscribe though --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Hiya, ok well what they have sent is clearly nothing to do with you because as a matter of fact you took an account with Cit - not Opus / Newday so the agreement is utter nonsense as you did not agree to that, you've never seen it before and you've clearly not been sent a copy in the past which means s.60/61 should protect you because s.78 does not allow for a new agreement with new terms to be sent unless it aligns with the original or a recon of the original - this to me is amended terms, ie the current ones, but they are not what I would call enforceable.

I would respond with the Missing PT's Template in this section --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

** you will need to subscribe though --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
        Thank you I will send this tomorrow, they sent me letter saying I didn't reply, and giving me 10 days, and next time I hear from them will be court proceeding which I seem to have missed ( I know, I will sort this mess now, my head is in good place now ), I am just scared I would get the court papers before they receive this.

Thank you xxx

Comment

Thank you for Joining AAD+

You've now got all us to help Sara, you're no longer on your own.
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Sara2,
            Try not to panic (easier said than done, i know). Send the template signed for (orange sticker which is currently £1 - or around that mark on top of the stamp cost, not special delivery which is a fiver i think) and keep the receipt. Check it in a day or two and then print or save to pdf the signature so you have proof they have received your response. You are in good hands here.
            Best
            SA
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, thanks guys, SA gold, I will try not to panic, I will wait for Niddy advice again as there are two credit agreements in the secure area for the same account.

In the main time I have this account below which been passed to capquest, can’t remember when was opened but not more than 3 years. It had overdraft facility, and I must been overdrawn by £20, and they are now asking for nearly 500!!

• Type of account- current account
              • Date commenced- not sure but not more than 3 years
              • Approx balance- 457
              • Date last paid- around November 2012
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying- not paying
              • Status- in arrears
              • Account- owner - Santander

Do I send for CCA?? It is with capquest now.
              Thank you

Comment

With the bank account it's different processes.

See this -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy will do.

Comment

H,
                    do I still go with this even after you saw the other agreement?

Comment

Hold fire. I'll recheck today.

Comment

Hold fire. I'll recheck today.
                        Thanks, take your time, they haven't sent anything else yet.

Comment

Hiya

Have you been sent anything with your signature and / or a tick in the box? If not then it is currently UE and I would send back the Missing PT's in a couple of weeks, there is no rush

If you have something with your signature, please send me a copy - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thanks

Comment

Hiya

Have you been sent anything with your signature and / or a tick in the box? If not then it is currently UE and I would send back the Missing PT's in a couple of weeks, there is no rush

If you have something with your signature, please send me a copy - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Thanks
                            Thank you,I don't have anything with my signature, or tick, just those two pages I sent to you, and the rest general terms, and conditions, and some statements.

it is yayyyy.

Comment

• Type of account- Credit card
                              • Date commenced-2008
                              • Approx balance- 1500
                              • Date last paid- 1/11/2012
                              • Are you on arrangement or not paying- not paying
                              • Status- in arrears
                              • Account- owner Vanquis

After a day of missed payment, they have been calling me from 5 different numbers so far, all blocked!

13/12/12 CCA sent
                              Update

Letters from Mortimer clarke solicitors on behalf of Cabot, threat of legal action dated 14/05/2015

I sent LBA letter special delivery on 4/6/2015
                              CCA Request sent on 4/6/2015

Comment

Update

Letters from Mortimer clarke solicitors on behalf of Cabot, threat of legal action dated 14/05/2015

I sent LBA letter special delivery on 4/6/2015
                                CCA Request sent on 4/6/2015
                                Well done sara2
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X