GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sara2 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sara2 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sara2 UE Diary

Originally posted by sara2 View Post
    • Type of account- Credit card
    • Date commenced- 7/2007
    • Approx balance- 2800
    • Date last paid- 11/11/2012
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying- not paying
    • Status- in arrears
    • Account owner- Citi then Opus

I still need to send CCA request who do I send it to Opus or Citi?? this is funny, I opened an account with Citi online, and I don't remember asking for credit card but I received a credit card too.
    13/12/12 CCA sent

Update

CCA sent on 23/02/15 to 1st credit
    CCA SENT ON 9/4/2015 from 1st credit
    Niddy says it is

*they sent a letter saying I should pay or else, giving me 10 days that was on 23/04/15
    *I was sent another letter on 8/06/15 pay or else, giving me 16 days

*I sent second letter Missing PT's on 5/06/15 I think overlap of letters, they must have revived it the day they sent the last letter

What do I do just wait?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1st3a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1408120Click image for larger version

Name:	1st3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1408122

The latest letter

Comment

If it were me... I'd be sending a sold in dispute letter as they won't have a clue what's going on .......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How are things Sara hope its OK xxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Nanna for asking, I will update now.

1st Credit has transferred one debt to solicitors called Lester Aldridge , they threat of court action if I didn't respond within 16 days , I sent them LBA Response Template last week waiting for reply.

Other two debts been sent to Lowell, I read that "they are bad news", they have been calling me from different number every day. They are saying we are reviewing account to decide if legal action can be taken, what do I send them please? sold in dispute or LBA

I appreciate any advice. Thanks

Comment

the other two debts been sent to Lowell . . . . they have been calling me from different number every day. They are saying we are reviewing account to decide if legal action can be taken, what do I send them please? sold in dispute or LBA

Are you only receiving phone calls not letters from Lowells at this stage?

If so ask them to write to you and then we'll suggest which of our template letters will be the best way to respond to them.

Never talk to creditors/debt purchasers or their DCAs (agents) on the phone.

Sorry to be annoying but are these two debts on your diary so we can look at the history of both of them? Link or C&P the posts please.

Plan B x

Comment

• Type of account- Loan
                • Date commenced- 2008
                • Approx balance- 700
                • Date last paid- 1/11/2012
                • Status- in arrears
                • Account- owner HALIFAX

It was 5000 loan initially with ppi, I asked to stop the ppi after a year. I was asked to sign a new agreement but no pppi rebate, and I want to claim ppi for the year. I think with ppi it was unenforceable but now could be good agreement. May be the ppi claim will pay this off?

12/12/12 CCA sent
                Update on this moved address again, and debt been passed to 1st credit, send them cca on 20/02/2015
                They said they have sent it on 1/09/2015
                in my new address letter from Lester threaten of legal action on 18/11/2015
                I sent LBA letter to Lester on 10/12/2015
                Ist credit replied back on 15/12/15 sending me the cca saying they have replied to me on 1/09/2015, and they are waiting for default notice from original creditor to pass it on

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Are you only receiving phone calls not letters from Lowells at this stage?

If so ask them to write to you and then we'll suggest which of our template letters will be the best way to respond to them.

Never talk to creditors/debt purchasers or their DCAs (agents) on the phone.

Sorry to be annoying but are these two debts on your diary so we can look at the history of both of them? Link or C&P the posts please.

Plan B x
                  Thanks Plan B I am still working out where was that at. Lowell been calling, I don't answer it but google tells me it is them, I have app that blocks numbers but they call with different one every day. I will update this now.

Comment

• Type of account- overdraft
                    • Date commenced- around 2008
                    • Approx balance- 2500
                    • Status- in arrears
                    • Account- owner Halifax

with all the charges I could not pay it or close the account, and now increased to £2 a day!

10/12/12 CCA sent
                    This is with lowell now they sent me legal action threat on 03/12/2015 amount for £2892

I sent LBA on 14/12/2015
                    They have now sent Pre - legal assessment dated 17/12/2015 reached me yesterday so they didn't address my last letter it could be overlap of communications ?

Not sure what to do with this? I am not sure if I sent any communications regarding this before apart from 2012 one? all the other debts are documented apart from this and another one both with Lowell now

Comment

• Type of account- credit card
                      • Date commenced- 1998
                      • Approx balance- 2500
                      • Status- in arrears
                      • Account- owner HALIFAX
                      This is with lowell now they sent me legal action threat on 03/12/2015 amount for £2729

I sent LBA on 14/12/2015
                      They have now sent Pre - legal assessment dated 17/12/2015 reached me yesterday so they didn't address my last letter it could be overlap of communications ?

Not sure what to do with this? I am not sure if I sent any communications regarding this before.

Comment

Hi, thanks guys, SA gold, I will try not to panic, I will wait for Niddy advice again as there are two credit agreements in the secure area for the same account.

In the main time I have this account below which been passed to capquest, can’t remember when was opened but not more than 3 years. It had overdraft facility, and I must been overdrawn by £20, and they are now asking for nearly 500!!

• Type of account- current account
                        • Date commenced- not sure but not more than 3 years
                        • Approx balance- 457
                        • Date last paid- around November 2012
                        • Status- in arrears
                        • Account- owner - Santander

Do I send for CCA?? It is with capquest now.
                        Thank you
                        CCA sent on 05/06/2015 to capquest

Santander sent statement!!! on 14/12/2015 just normal statement, and written on it if you have a problem with your agreement, please try to resolve it with us in the first instance.

Comment

Sara

Thanks for updating everything on your thread.

There's only one more postal delivery before Christmas so unless there's a nasty in tomorrow's mail you can sit back and enjoy your Christmas.

Let's analyse the situation after that.

Enjoy the holidays

Plan B x

Comment

Really sorry for missing your posts.

If you find your thread goes unanswered please PM any moderator and they'll flag it for you.

Have a good Christmas.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you guys, it is weird I didn't get notification of replies, I normally do by email so I just saw it now. Plan B, I have taken your advice, and I think I enjoyed it too much, new year and diet resolution for sure.

Niddy I have sent you an email not sure is the correct one.I sent it to what you have in your signature ? Hope is the right one.

Comment

There have been problems with notifications of replies getting through, so it's best to just check on the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X