GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tigger69 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigger69 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

Thanks Niddy. I will do.

If I don't post before a very Happy Christmas to all xx

Comment

Littlewoods (enforceable) Balance £1927.70

Hello all I didn't realise its been so long since I had anything to post. I have been checking in occasionally, today though I have an update.

I wasn't intending on blagging this, but I hadn't heard anything more from Lowells since their £15 a month repayment offer, up until last week when I received a letter stating they would be looking at my credit reference file to determine a course of action (again) a statement of account also arrived a couple of days later.
      Today I've received a letter from Scotcall ltd - giving me notice of personal visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger69 View Post
        Littlewoods (enforceable) Balance £1927.70

Hello all I didn't realise its been so long since I had anything to post. I have been checking in occasionally, today though I have an update.

I wasn't intending on blagging this, but I hadn't heard anything more from Lowells since their £15 a month repayment offer, up until last week when I received a letter stating they would be looking at my credit reference file to determine a course of action (again) a statement of account also arrived a couple of days later.
        Today I've received a letter from Scotcall ltd - giving me notice of personal visit.
        Up to you .....you could send this or ignore -----> Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
        ME.... I Would Blag it ............and ignore that last letter
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi in 2 deep. Thanks for your quick reply.
          I'll send off the doorstep letter asap and keep you updated when I hear anything back. Thanks again really appreciate your advise, it helps so much knowing you guys are around when the letters start and I feel myself heading for worry mode. x

Comment

Working...
          X