GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tigger69 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigger69 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    You did do it right, well done

You'll see I replied to your upload as well

This is a clear recon i.e. they have stuck the top bit with no terms to the base with the terms - at the time, these were not linked (they never were) and so the same applies, it is and remains

You need to send this to CrapQuest: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied
    Crapquest have replied re: Very account, they have referred the above to the compliance department. A quality Assurance officer will respond in due course and the account is on hold while they investigate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger69 View Post
      Crapquest have replied re: Very account, they have referred the above to the compliance department. A quality Assurance officer will respond in due course and the account is on hold while they investigate.
      Okies, they will write back denying your claim of UE and instead try and make idle threats, so for now - just ignore them yea?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OkThanks Niddy. Suppose it was too much to hope they'd roll over and accept that its UE .

Comment

OkThanks Niddy. Suppose it was too much to hope they'd roll over and accept that its UE .

They won't do that i'm afraid.....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
            Letter from Quality Assurance Officer at Crapquest in response to the copy document letter we sent regarding Very's CCA. In short they deny knowledge of my dispute with Very and ask if I deny signing a credit agreement, ordering goods, receiving statements or making payments to help them understand my dispute.
            However they appreciate that I believe the agreement supplied is non compliant but state as I would have received a copy when I signed it, I have had every opportunity to raise my issues and concerns in relation to the agreement
            Crapquest state they are awaiting statements relating to the account and they will forward them to me upon receipt. Whilst they are waiting for all the required documentation the account remains unenforceable and no further action will be taken against me. They would also confirm that in the unlikely event they are unable to supply the relevant documentation it does not mean that the debt ceases to exist, nor does it mean that Capquest would have to close the account and remove any data held on file.

Comment

Littlewoods

Type of account: Catalogue
              Opened: 02/11/2005
              Approx: balance £1880
              Last full payment Approx June 09
              Stopped token payments in September,
              Account owner: NDR
              Lowells 18/02/11

CCA request, will send Niddy a copy of CCA

12/12/10 Letter received from Littlewoods asking me to phone them regarding my last letter (that will probably be the settlement offer from before I found you guys)
              18/02/11 Letter received from Lowell's, they have bought the debt from SDG
              23/02/11 Niddy - ignore for now.
              9/03/11 credit file alert Lowells placed default 31/01/11
              6/04/11 Letter from Lowells, SDG have not forwarded the CCA, therefore Lowells will not be contacting me until they can send me the CCA.
              3/05/11 CCA received, enforceable as before. Payment requested. Niddy says ignore
              5/05/11 Voice text, emails and phone calls - Niddy says ignore.
              16/05/11 Lowells passed account to Red. Letter received. Niddy says ignore.
              Letter from Red this morning Niddy offering a 30% discount, if I pay the 70% in full or set up a direct debit for £60 a month no further action will be taken. I have ten days to respond or the account will be passed on to Hamptons Legal.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                Letter from Quality Assurance Officer at Crapquest in response to the copy document letter we sent regarding Very's CCA. In short they deny knowledge of my dispute with Very and ask if I deny signing a credit agreement, ordering goods, receiving statements or making payments to help them understand my dispute.
                However they appreciate that I believe the agreement supplied is non compliant but state as I would have received a copy when I signed it, I have had every opportunity to raise my issues and concerns in relation to the agreement
                Crapquest state they are awaiting statements relating to the account and they will forward them to me upon receipt. Whilst they are waiting for all the required documentation the account remains unenforceable and no further action will be taken against me. They would also confirm that in the unlikely event they are unable to supply the relevant documentation it does not mean that the debt ceases to exist, nor does it mean that Capquest would have to close the account and remove any data held on file.

They are sad, soooo sad

Basically ignore them til they come back with the prescribed data you requested. Until then it remains unenforceable, if however they do not find the agreement then i'll show you how to make them eat their words when we demand they stop hassling you - yes, they can ask for repayment on an UE debt - but that's all, they cannot enforce it!

Comment

Letter from Red this morning Niddy offering a 30% discount, if I pay the 70% in full or set up a direct debit for £60 a month no further action will be taken. I have ten days to respond or the account will be passed on to Hamptons Legal.
                  Respond with this for now (yes, I know you're blagging this but lets see what happens yea?) ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

They are sad, soooo sad

Basically ignore them til they come back with the prescribed data you requested. Until then it remains unenforceable, if however they do not find the agreement then i'll show you how to make them eat their words when we demand they stop hassling you - yes, they can ask for repayment on an UE debt - but that's all, they cannot enforce it!
                    I'll look forward to that Niddy, will keep you informed. Thanks

Comment

Respond with this for now (yes, I know you're blagging this but lets see what happens yea?) ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                      Blagging will commence asap. Thanks again Niddy

Comment

That was a quick 10 days! Another letter from Red saying act now to prevent legal action, they have passed the account over to Hamptons Legal as they haven't received a payment offer.

The threat by lender letter is ready to go so will get that posted in the morning unless you say otherwise Niddy.

Comment

Get it sent ASAP!!

Comment

Kays Catalogue

Type of account: Catalogue
                            Opened: 28/12/2001
                            Approx: balance £2226.00
                            Last full payment ?? Will have to check exact date but over a year ago June 09 approx
                            5 Stopped token payments in September,
                            Account owner: NDR
                            Lowells 7/02/11

4/12/10 - SAR sent recorded delivery
                            30/12/10 - Acknowledgement of SAR received today, (dated 24/12/10)
                            - Received 20/01/11
                            18/02/11 - Letter from Lowell Portfolio, Debt sold to them on 7/02/11
                            24/02/11 - Debtors final response- No CCA received letter sent on 24/02/11
                            9/03/11- Credit file alert- Lowells placed default 31/01/11
                            3/05/11 Letter from Lowells, Kays have no CCA, Lowells have closed their file. Thanks Niddy
                            Letter from Lowells re Kays apparently Shop Direct have not yet been able to supply statements which I requested. So after reviewing my account they are prepared to take a commercial view and as a gesture of goodwill and strictly without any admission of liability, they have decided to close the account and write off any outstanding balance.
                            However should statements become available at any time in the future they reserve the right to reinstate the balance and contact me to recover the full amount owing. they were doing so well until the last paragraph.

Comment

Get it sent ASAP!!
                              Aye Aye Captain

Comment

Well done Tigger
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X