GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tigger69 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigger69 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

Originally posted by Tigger69 View Post
    It appears Lowells have got themselves a little confuddled. Letter from them this morning in regards to Littlewoods. They haven't received a copy of the credit agreement from SDG so they will not be contacting me again until they have received the agreement and can post it to me.
    Hmmm think maybe its too much to hope SDG have lost the CCA?
    Sorry its taken me a while to update Niddy, just got hubby back out of hospital after Pneumonia so post has been sitting unopened.
    Lowells have sent a copy of the CCA from SDG, exactly the same as the one you've already seen, so we know its enforceable, letter states they are now waiting for a proposed payment offer or payment in full, do I continue to ignore?

Comment

Letter from Lowells re: Kays, They haven't received the credit agreement from SDG yet their still trying to retrieve it from their archives so Lowells won't be writing to me again until they can post me the credit agreement. As their was no CCA in the SAR think we can safely say, Bye Bye to Lowells and the Kays account.
      Another letter from Lowells arrived this morning: Apparently due to the length of time since I opened the Kays account, a CCA is no longer available. Lowells have closed their file.

Comment

Another letter from Lowells arrived this morning: Apparently due to the length of time since I opened the Kays account, a CCA is no longer available. Lowells have closed their file.
        RESULT!
        Hope your hubby is on the mend, sounds nasty.
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

well done, one down!!

hope hubby is better

Comment

Sorry its taken me a while to update Niddy, just got hubby back out of hospital after Pneumonia so post has been sitting unopened.
            Lowells have sent a copy of the CCA from SDG, exactly the same as the one you've already seen, so we know its enforceable, letter states they are now waiting for a proposed payment offer or payment in full, do I continue to ignore?
            Oooh hope hubby is ok?

I'd just ignore it for the moment, see what they want to do next regards to this!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep, that's about right - well done!

Keep that letter safe - and if anyone hassles you about this debt then send a copy of it with this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Result

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Yep, that's about right - well done!

Keep that letter safe - and if anyone hassles you about this debt then send a copy of it with this: ---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Result

Will do Niddy Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Oooh hope hubby is ok?

I'd just ignore it for the moment, see what they want to do next regards to this!

Had a couple of voice texts yesterday and a letter saying they regret to note despite previous correspondence they haven't received a payment or valid reason for non payment. Failure to respond to this notice may result in further action being taken.

Comment

Had a couple of voice texts yesterday and a letter saying they regret to note despite previous correspondence they haven't received a payment or valid reason for non payment. Failure to respond to this notice may result in further action being taken.
                    Ooooh really? Bet you're scared, not?

Continue to ignore yea? Keep us updated

Comment

• Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

: lol. Voice text and a email in spam this morning. Email says they will accept any payment offer by direct debit and I will not receive any phone calls or letters after direct debit has been set up. thoughts but will continue to ignore until you say otherwise Niddy. Thanks as always

Comment

but will continue to ignore until you say otherwise Niddy. Thanks as always
                        Yea, just continue to ignore for the moment,......

Comment

Hi Niddy, Sorry I didn't update earlier, Had another few days of hospitals, with my Dad this time- he had a stroke just a slight one this time so he's back home again now. Hubby is back to work today as well so hopefully, things will get back to normal and I will be a bit more organised.
                          Had a letter from Lowells re Littlewoods, basically giving me 5 days to respond with a payment or they would take action, didn't get round to reading the rubbish post till yesterday so 5 days has been and gone...Oops.
                          Letter from red this morning, Lowells have passed my Littlewoods account details to them so they can collect the money owed, they will obtain a copy of my credit file, if I don't pay then I risk legal action being taken, ccj, bailiffs, bankrupcy . Thanks Niddy

Comment

Hi Niddy, Sorry I didn't update earlier, Had another few days of hospitals, with my Dad this time- he had a stroke just a slight one this time so he's back home again now. Hubby is back to work today as well so hopefully, things will get back to normal and I will be a bit more organised.
                            Had a letter from Lowells re Littlewoods, basically giving me 5 days to respond with a payment or they would take action, didn't get round to reading the rubbish post till yesterday so 5 days has been and gone...Oops.
                            Letter from red this morning, Lowells have passed my Littlewoods account details to them so they can collect the money owed, they will obtain a copy of my credit file, if I don't pay then I risk legal action being taken, ccj, bailiffs, bankrupcy . Thanks Niddy
                            I'd really not worry too much about this, which account is it in relation to again - you need to remind me each time you do one of these updates

In any case, ignore it for now

* Hope your dad/hubby are ok....

Comment

Sorry Niddy its the Littlewoods account - enforceable, balance £1927.70.
                              Both Dad and hubby are doing well

Comment

Just leave it for now. See what they come up with next....

Comment

Working...
                                X