GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tigger69 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigger69 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

Originally posted by Tigger69 View Post
    Wondered why I had saved and flagged the email. I was supposed to change the settings before posting .
    The site looks great Niddy.

Its alright, a lot of people missed the email elements, at least you've found it now

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hiya ya , really sorry for the delay (been hectic - honest!)

Okies, this is now confirmed by Niddy as being 100% unenforceable so stop all payments, forget the interest they add on - it does not matter cos you won't be paying, a default is great! Means it'll be gone from your credit file in 6yrs!

Respond to NDR with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Hi Niddy Received a reply from Very in response to the CCA Query - Application form received letter we sent. Can send you a copy of the letter later if you want to see it, in essence in order for them to complete my request, they want me to provide the statutory fee of £1. Once this is received they will provide a copy of my credit agreement with SDG

Comment

Hi Niddy Received a reply from Very in response to the CCA Query - Application form received letter we sent. Can send you a copy of the letter later if you want to see it, in essence in order for them to complete my request, they want me to provide the statutory fee of £1. Once this is received they will provide a copy of my credit agreement with SDG
        You already paid the fee and recived the CCA right? Then ignore the muppets haha

You really gotta laugh haven't you - inept is a severe insult to the inept!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep they've had the only £'s they are getting from me Thanks Niddy, makes such a difference not worrying every time the post arrives.

Comment

Yep they've had the only £'s they are getting from me Thanks Niddy, makes such a difference not worrying every time the post arrives.
            That's the spirit lol

Comment

Sorry, remember now (eeek, its been busy you appreciate).... i'd not respond right now, just ignore them and see what they do next....
              Hi Niddy, We now know what Kays would do next, received a letter this morning from Lowell Portfolio ltd giving notice of assignment of the debt, having checked SDG's records they can find no reason why it should remain unpaid therefore they request I pay immediately.
              You may remember we did a SAR as Kays had sent a more recent fixed sum loan agreement, when I originally sent the CCA request. No actual copies of the credit agreement came within the SAR.

Comment

Hiya, nooo - for the moment stop all payments and see how far they will push it. Basically, ignore them now but post updates here, just don't respond ok?

Don't pay, no need to right now - not unless they threaten court which for the sum involved, would be costly and stoopid!
                Just to jog your memory Niddy this is the Littlewoods account which is enforceable. Received a letter this morning from Lowell's saying SDG have sold this debt. Is it time to start paying this now/try a low offer settlement figure/ continue to ignore or something else?Thanks Niddy

Comment

Hi Niddy, We now know what Kays would do next, received a letter this morning from Lowell Portfolio ltd giving notice of assignment of the debt, having checked SDG's records they can find no reason why it should remain unpaid therefore they request I pay immediately. You may remember we did a SAR as Kays had sent a more recent fixed sum loan agreement, when I originally sent the CCA request. No actual copies of the credit agreement came within the SAR.
                  I would send this back to them (Lowells):---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received

Comment

Just to jog your memory Niddy this is the Littlewoods account which is enforceable. Received a letter this morning from Lowell's saying SDG have sold this debt. Is it time to start paying this now/try a low offer settlement figure/ continue to ignore or something else?Thanks Niddy
                    Nah, don't worry about this one - just ignore it for the moment. See what they want to try next! What is the balance, approximately?

Comment

Nah, don't worry about this one - just ignore it for the moment. See what they want to try next! What is the balance, approximately?
                      £1927.70, give or take the odd £12 admin charge. Ok will do Niddy. Will keep you updated Thanks
                      Last edited by Tigger69; 23 February 2011, 14:41. Reason: correction of amount

Comment

I would send this back to them (Lowells):---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received
                        Received an email from Lowells this morning, asking me to phone and make a payment. Will send the above tomorrow Niddy

Comment

Received an email from Lowells this morning, asking me to phone and make a payment. Will send the above tomorrow Niddy
                          LOL, yea - just ignore their silly email and set any more to "spam"

Comment

Hi Niddy
                            On Friday I had 4 silent phone calls, so checked the number on who calls me and its Capquest, so presumed they have the Very account, which has been confirmed by letter today, had another 2 phone calls today, same number but didn't answer it. Letter states I have until 9th March to contact Capquest or the account will be passed to their solicitors H L Legal .
                            The last we did with Very was send a CCA query - application form received letter to which they replied asking for another fee so they could send the CCA, which we ignored.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                              On Friday I had 4 silent phone calls, so checked the number on who calls me and its Capquest, so presumed they have the Very account, which has been confirmed by letter today, had another 2 phone calls today, same number but didn't answer it. Letter states I have until 9th March to contact Capquest or the account will be passed to their solicitors H L Legal .
                              The last we did with Very was send a CCA query - application form received letter to which they replied asking for another fee so they could send the CCA, which we ignored.
                              Hiya, send this back: ---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received

To Capquest.....

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will send it off tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X