GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tigger69 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigger69 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

Originally posted by Tigger69 View Post
    Thanks Niddy, will send it off tomorrow.
    Best of luck, keep us posted
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy. Will do!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Nah, don't worry about this one - just ignore it for the moment. See what they want to try next! What is the balance, approximately?
        Letter this morning from Lowells, re Littlewoods. "Your debt is till outstanding, we will start legal proceedings through the court or send a home visit agent . Think its a standard reminder Niddy?

Comment

I would send this back to them (Lowells):---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received
          The same letter as above from Lowells except its re: Kays. Also a voice text saying they need to speak to me today, please call them.

Comment

send same response if they have sent the same letter.......
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya, Niddy I think I may have confused things again, sorry! I'll get better eventually.
              To clarify, Littlewoods (enforceable) Kays unenforceable, Two letters exactly the same content, one for each of the accounts from Lowells. Littlewoods we were ignoring?
              Kays we have recently sent the Debtors final response - No CCA received letter. Do I send Lowells (Kays) the same letter again and continue to ignore Lowells (Littlewoods). Don't want to do something I shouldn't.

Comment

I would send this back to them (Lowells):---> Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received
                Evening Niddy. Received a response from Lowells this morning, they are looking into my query and will get back to me in due course. Will let you know when I hear anything else.

Re: Capquest (Very) Their phone calls are starting to drive me nuts, I've got the ringers switched off at the minute and letting the answering machine take the calls but can't do this indefinitely. Can I send them a letter stating all communication must be in writing or would this just make things worse? Thanks

Comment

Evening Niddy. Received a response from Lowells this morning, they are looking into my query and will get back to me in due course. Will let you know when I hear anything else.

Re: Capquest (Very) Their phone calls are starting to drive me nuts, I've got the ringers switched off at the minute and letting the answering machine take the calls but can't do this indefinitely. Can I send them a letter stating all communication must be in writing or would this just make things worse? Thanks
                  Hiya

Thanks for lowells update - keep us posted yea? As for harassment, you send these - in order - to make it stop:
                  1. Harassment by Telephone Template

2. Harassment by Telephone Follow-Up Template

3. Harassment by Telephone Threat of Legal Action Templat

Comment

Hiya, Niddy I think I may have confused things again, sorry! I'll get better eventually.
                    To clarify, Littlewoods (enforceable) Kays unenforceable, Two letters exactly the same content, one for each of the accounts from Lowells. Littlewoods we were ignoring?
                    Kays we have recently sent the Debtors final response - No CCA received letter. Do I send Lowells (Kays) the same letter again and continue to ignore Lowells (Littlewoods). Don't want to do something I shouldn't.
                    Hiya

You ignore littlewoods but now you know that lowell have got your Kays complaint, you don't need to do anything (do you?)...?

Comment

Ok will do. Thanks Niddy. Hope you have a great holiday.

Comment

Credit Expert alert came through this morning. SDG has vanished from my credit file replaced by two accounts with Lowells both defaulted on 31/01/2011 so that's Kay's and Littlewoods. Just waiting for Capquest to appear with the Very account now.

Comment

Credit Expert alert came through this morning. SDG has vanished from my credit file replaced by two accounts with Lowells both defaulted on 31/01/2011 so that's Kay's and Littlewoods. Just waiting for Capquest to appear with the Very account now.
                          Okies, lets see what happens yea?

Comment

Hiya, send this back: ---> Debtors Final Response - CCA Received

To Capquest.....
                            Hi Niddy Hope you are well and enjoyed your holiday.

Capquest letter arrived yesterday in response to the above. "Please find enclosed copy documents as requested"
                            Enclosed is a copy of the original application form with added T&C's plus what I think is an unsigned ?credit agreement? Will send them over to you if you want to have a look?
                            The letter states they have placed the account on hold until 9th April.

Comment

Hi Niddy Hope you are well and enjoyed your holiday.

Capquest letter arrived yesterday in response to the above. "Please find enclosed copy documents as requested"
                              Enclosed is a copy of the original application form with added T&C's plus what I think is an unsigned ?credit agreement? Will send them over to you if you want to have a look?
                              The letter states they have placed the account on hold until 9th April.
                              Please email or load onto the new secure section here: ---> Upload your CCA / T&C's

Thanks

Comment

Have emailed the doc's from Capquest to you Niddy, wasn't 100% sure how to upload them to the new bit, need to read the user guide when I can get some quiet time.
                                Last edited by Tigger69; 4 April 2011, 18:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X