GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tigger69 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigger69 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tigger69 UE Diary

Originally posted by Tigger69 View Post
    Littlewoods

Type of account: Catalogue
    Opened: 02/11/2005
    Approx: balance £1880
    Last full payment Approx June 09
    Stopped token payments in September,
    Account owner: NDR

CCA request, will send Niddy a copy of CCA

12/12/10 Letter received from Littlewoods asking me to phone them regarding my last letter (that will probably be the settlement offer from before I found you guys)
    18/02/11 Letter received from Lowell's, they have bought the debt from SDG
    23/02/11 Niddy - ignore for now.
    9/03/11 Lowells placed default 31/01/11
    It appears Lowells have got themselves a little confuddled. Letter from them this morning in regards to Littlewoods. They haven't received a copy of the credit agreement from SDG so they will not be contacting me again until they have received the agreement and can post it to me.
    Hmmm think maybe its too much to hope SDG have lost the CCA?

Comment

It appears Lowells have got themselves a little confuddled. Letter from them this morning in regards to Littlewoods. They haven't received a copy of the credit agreement from SDG so they will not be contacting me again until they have received the agreement and can post it to me.
      Hmmm think maybe its too much to hope SDG have lost the CCA?
      Hey that's good news isn't it - confirming they have not got the CCA? Excellent!

If you get hassled you copy that letter and send it, along with one of these (to whoever starts to hassle you):---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have emailed the doc's from Capquest to you Niddy, wasn't 100% sure how to upload them to the new bit, need to read the user guide when I can get some quiet time.
        I'll check emails tomorrow night - am really struggling to access the emails right now, so the new upload section is best if you can work it.... its easy really...
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Hey that's good news isn't it - confirming they have not got the CCA? Excellent!

If you get hassled you copy that letter and send it, along with one of these (to whoever starts to hassle you):---> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
          Yep and very unexpected! Hope SDG have done a good job of loosing the agreement. Will update you on this one if need be but hopefully not. Thanks Niddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            I'll check emails tomorrow night - am really struggling to access the emails right now, so the new upload section is best if you can work it.... its easy really...
            Hmmm really easy?.... you don't know me very well
            Will give it a go though.

Comment

Hmmm really easy?.... you don't know me very well
              Will give it a go though.
              All you gotta do is go here and read this first: ---> User Guide - How Do I add Attachments to my Message?

Then read this, on how to use the secure section; ---> User Guide - Uploading your Documents to the Site!

General notes about the secure section are here: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1236

Comment

Think I've done it, you should have pages 1&3 Niddy page 2 is too big at 2.44mb, so presume I need to shrink it, knew i'd get stuck somewhere

Comment

Think I've done it, you should have pages 1&3 Niddy page 2 is too big at 2.44mb, so presume I need to shrink it, knew i'd get stuck somewhere
                  You did do it right, well done

You'll see I replied to your upload as well

This is a clear recon i.e. they have stuck the top bit with no terms to the base with the terms - at the time, these were not linked (they never were) and so the same applies, it is and remains

You need to send this to CrapQuest: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Comment

Yipeeeee on both counts ie I did the upload right and its still . Thanks Niddy. Will send the letter to Crapquest asap.
                    Shall I learn to shrink page 2 for your database?

Comment

Yipeeeee on both counts ie I did the upload right and its still . Thanks Niddy. Will send the letter to Crapquest asap.
                      Shall I learn to shrink page 2 for your database?
                      Page 2 should upload, i'll work on making the attachment bigger (I did remove all caps so am slightly lost) - i'll refer this to Steve the forum manager who builds these things for us!

No need to see it though, its fine.

Comment

Ok Niddy.

Comment

Just in case I was being a dozey moo, asked hubby for a crash course in image editing, page 2 did upload after we resized it. Might be useless info but told you just in case it helps any.

Comment

Letter from Lowells re: Kays, They haven't received the credit agreement from SDG yet their still trying to retrieve it from their archives so Lowells won't be writing to me again until they can post me the credit agreement. As their was no CCA in the SAR think we can safely say, Bye Bye to Lowells and the Kays account.

Comment

Letter from Lowells re: Kays, They haven't received the credit agreement from SDG yet their still trying to retrieve it from their archives so Lowells won't be writing to me again until they can post me the credit agreement. As their was no CCA in the SAR think we can safely say, Bye Bye to Lowells and the Kays account.
                              Excellent - see, it's been a good week for you so far

Comment

Yup Niddy. Thanks to you .

Comment

Working...
                                X