GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Gregco UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregco UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK see what they send next? sure others will advise also? make sure no contact/admittance within the Statute Barred timings - sounds it is and they are trying to un nerve you!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by gregco View Post
      Just had a knock on the door from Resolvecall, just asked whether I was me, I said no, he asked whether I knew who I was, I said no and he asked if I knew who lived here recently, I said unsure.

That's appalling.

Resolvecall are taking advantage of the fact people have been advised to work from home so they're visiting homes in the hope it's likely more people will be in than usual.

Furthermore, at a time when we're being advised to 'socially-distance' to avoid contact, they are deliberately flouting that Government advice by making house to house (face-to-face) calls.

This makes my blood boil!

Di

Comment

Working...
      X