GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Gregco UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregco UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gregco UE diary

Thanks pixie, Elsa is magic, I think I'm also in good hand with every one on here, tons of sound advice and support

When I went to CAB they insisted I completed the I&E including my partners income, as she is and has always been financially independent I can not allow this. Although there was only £70ish left on paper, in reality we struggle with money weekly, and if we're hit with any unforeseen expense we have to ask for loans from parents, which is a little embarrassing.

I am tempted to make a copy of bank statements, benefits papers and JSA claim; which although I don't qualify for payments (due to insufficient class 1 contributions) I still sign every 2 weeks for NI stamps...the irony. Send them the copies holding my hands up, saying I literally have no money with which to pay you, I will confirm this in any court application you wish to make...which may delay them in making a court claim until a future date, when I should be financially better of, hummmmm!!!
    Last edited by gregco; 24 March 2013, 21:30.

Comment

don't do anything yet Greg, wait to see if Elsa can come up with something

Comment

Thanks guys...I'll do my best
        Now...back to page 1....

Comment

Hi Gregco,
          I've had a good read through and am just discussing the best way forward with Niddy.

Elsa x

Comment

Hi everything OK ?
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi,

I've just checked my credit file to get bonus points from SB. On my file there is an additional account leaving 8 accounts not 7. Is it a good idea to contact the DCA to inquire why they've added £2 to the debt, also the default date changed from 7/8/11 the original default date to a later one of 14/1/12, is this relevant to anything? Additionally. the accounts have changed from a CC default to a bank default, again anything to worry about here?

Whats the best option to remove the 'original' account, should I make a note to the credit rating agency on my account, is this in anyway in-sighting contact with them, as I've not contacted them in years?

Also, if the amount is removed from my credit history, I would be within the remit of a DRO, which is something I'm beginning to contemplate currently.

any advise most appreciated

Comment

Not sure about that , someone will be along soon xxx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Download Both files so you have evidence and forget it till the original expiry date (2017) then complain to CRA with evidence.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy. I've got the PDF copy of the records from the credit rating agency, so that should suffice. I'll go back to sleep

Comment

• Hi,

Quick catch up, 1 CCJ getting paid, 3 removed from credit file - now clean. However, still getting chased, see attached file I received this morning stating to expect a visit . As this is unenforceable 6yr+ should I fire off a statute barred letter to Robinson and resolvecall?

Best wishes
                      Greg.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by gregco View Post
                        Re: Left it too Late? 2 Court Claims received

• Type of account Current Account Overdraft Alliance And Leicester / Santander
                        • Date commenced April 2007
                        • Approx balance £1019 although before charges etc £550
                        • Date last paid Aug 2011
                        • not paying
                        • Status default
                        • Account owner Home Collection Services Ltd

15/2/13 Received 'Will take no further action from CSL, please contact Wescot Directly from now'
                        15/2/13 Sent Doorstep collection template to CSL
                        14/2/13 Received a letter from CSL dated 12/2/13, We've not heard from you and you account has been refereed to doorstep collectors.

11/2/13 Sent non compliance with CCA req 'template', allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - spent2much UE diary
                        4/1/13 Received from CSL a letter requesting payment, and notification that a doorstep collector will be instructed to visit.
                        25/01/2013 received from Wescot a door step collection notice threat-o-gram.

^ ^ ^ is this the Santander account which Hoist now own and Resovlecall have written to you about making a home visit on their behalf?

I'm sorry the last post on your thread got overlooked.

Unless you've updated this on your Diary it seems it may be Statute Barred - is that a possibility?

Di

Comment

• Hi,

Yes I believe it's the same account! - I've not replied to any letters or contact from them since 2013.

Just had a knock on the door from Resolvecall, just asked whether I was me, I said no, he asked whether I knew who I was, I said no and he asked if I knew who lived here recently, I said unsure.

Not sure what I'm supposed to do next?

Greg.
                          Last edited by gregco; 19 March 2020, 16:34.

Comment

• he leave a card begging you to ring an office? ignore Resolvecall

Comment

• are details correct no contact since 2013?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                                are details correct no contact since 2013?
                                Yup, no contact since 2013. They've been sending letters which have all ended up in the trash.

No, he did not leave a calling card .

Best wishes

Greg.
                                Last edited by gregco; 20 March 2020, 09:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X