GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SarahSarah Diary: UE and negotiating settlements - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SarahSarah Diary: UE and negotiating settlements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Bank of Scotland
    • Loan & Overdraft
    • Jan 2007
    • £17K
    • Last full payment approx Oct 2007. Negotiated installment paid up to June 18.
    • Arrangement via a DMC
    • 6+ late payments
    • AIC then Zinc Group Ltd then Moorcroft

Nov 07: Joined a Debt Management Company who negotiated small repayments.
    Oct 11: Experian credit report status is "6 payments late". Special Instruction indicator: "Arrangment".
    Mar 12: "Formal Notice of intention to file a default and to take court action to recover the debt". DMC then spoke with RBS and told me I was fine for another year. No court action was taken. I don't know if the account was defaulted.
    Oct 12: Letter from RBS "... you have failed to comply with the requirements set out in the recent Default Notice/ Termination Notice(s) served against you... We are terminating all banking facilities". I don't know if this means it was actually defaulted.
    Nov 12: Letter from RBS saying account details have been passed to AIC (Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd) to act as collection agent.
    Dec 12: Intro letter from AIC.
    Mar 13: Letter from AIC - early settlement offer with no figure. I did call them but no settlement figure was within reach for me.
    During this time I spoke with AIC a few times over the phone to try and get a settlement figure. No luck.
    Feb 15: Wrote to RBS to see if there was a chance of settling, they wrote back saying thanks, please deal with AIC.
    Jun 17: Wrote to AIC asking for CCA. They responded saying it's RBS responsibility, passed on to them.
    Sept 17: Chased AIC for CCA, they say they are still awaiting a response from RBS.
    Sept 17: Experian credit report lists this account as "over 6 late payments".
    Oct 17: I requested the CCA and received a "True Copy", no signed photocopy.
    Jan 18: Wrote to RBS offering settlement. No response.

Jun 18: FOUND AAD! Hallelujah!

June 18: Niddy reckons this one is unenforceable, no signed agreement. They say in their letter they are only obliged to send a true copy - is there a template I can use to ask again? I may fall into an actual faint if this whoppa is UE!

June18: Niddy reckons this one is UE as there is no signed agreement. Is the "Missing prescribed terms" template appropriate here? I'm confused as they refer in their letter to the doc they sent being a "True Copy" and the template asks for a true copy. Pic of letter attached along with a response from RBS saying that AIC will be collecting the debt "on their behalf". Is this a nice way of saying they have sold the debt and no longer have anything to do with it?
    Diana Mayhew

Update 30th June 18: Changed from Defaulted to Active. I had this wrong previously, apologies. Thought it had defaulted with all the others.
    July 18: Sent SAR to RBOS.
    July 18: Letter from AIC asking to call to arrange payment as DM cancelled.
    Sept 18: Letter from RBS saying that they have been unable to reach an agreement with me so the account has been passed to Allied International to act as collection agent. Confusing as it's been with Allied for years. On my credit file, this account was delinquent for years, then randomly changed to payments up to date for a few months then went into delinquency again. Is there any detrimental effect (any worse than 72+ months of delinquency!) to this bizarre scoring?
    Feb 19: Letter from RBS saying their previous collection agency has failed to agree a management plan with me so it has now been passed to a new collection agent - Zinc Group Ltd.
    March 19: Zinc sent a welcome letter.
    April 19: Zinc Credit Management wrote to say they will have not choice but to consider legal proceedings if they don't hear from me.
    July 19: RBS wrote to say they have now passed the debt on to Moorcroft.
    Aug: 19: Intro letter and follow up "we haven't heard from you" letters from Moorcroft. Filed.
    Sept 19: Monthly Instalment Offer letter from Moorcroft. Threatening to "recommence collection activity" if no response within 7 days.
    Sept 19: Letter from Moorcroft saying they may pay me a visit if I don't call to arrange payment. The standard letter.
    Sept 19: Sent the do not visit letter.
    Oct 19: Moorcroft have sent a letter saying thank you for confirming you will only communicate in writing, please fill in the attached expenditure form.
    Nov 19: Moorcroft sent an "Our field agent will visit you on this date". I sent another do not visit letter.
    Nov 19: Moorcroft visited when I wasn't in.
    Nov 19: Sent a letter saying I am still waiting on CCA and SAR.
    Nov 19: Moorcroft wrote to say they acknowledge I have raised a query and will not contact me again while it is being investigated.
    Nov 19: Moorcroft sent a letter saying they can't provide the SAR, have handed it to RBS. Also suggest giving a reason for the request so RBS can assist me fully.
    Dec 19: Statement of fees received for the overdraft account.
    Dec 19: RBS write re SAR asking for proof of identity and to clarify what info I would like along with account numbers. They've made me wait over a year, so I think I'll make them wait a little... My plan of action is to send ID and ask for everything they have relating to me at my address. I won't give account numbers.
    Jan 20: RBS write and give short deadline to provide proof of ID. I haven't made the deadline so will wait to see what happens.
    Jan 20: Moorcroft write to suggest I get in touch to agree a payment schedule. No threats in this round yet.
    Feb 20: Moorcroft write to say they will continue to write to me, may schedule a visit. Can they keep doing that after the do not visit letter?

Comment

• Halifax
      • Credit card
      • Approx 2002
      • £1,100
      • Last full payment approx Oct 2007. Negotiated installment paid up to date.
      • Arrangement via a DMC
      • Defaulted. Now dropped off credit file.
      • Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd

I requested the CCA and this debt is currently considered UE by Cabot. Last settlement offer from them was £700.

Update June 18: Cancelled DMP. Payments no longer being made to this account.
      July 18: Sent SAR to BOS (nee Halifax).
      July 18: First letter from Cabot after cancelling DMP. Suggesting Step Change. Saying account now on hold for 14 days.
      early Aug 18: received a response to SAR asking to sign my original letter. I have signed with a signature different to the one I used in 2002.
      September 18: Received a statement of account showing 3 months with zero paid.
      May 19: Letter from Cabot saying they have failed to make contact so will instruct "a company called Moorcroft to try to arrange a visit at your home to that they can put you back in touch with us". They go on to say they would rather speak to me within the next 7 days "or you'll receive a visit from Moorcroft".
      Jul 19: Letter from Moorcroft saying they may pay me a visit if I don't call to arrange payment. The standard letter.
      Aug 19: Letter from Moorcroft saying they will pay me a visit on a specific date. I have sent the harassment / doorstop template letter.
      Sept 19: Response from Moorcroft saying they have passed my letter on to their client as liability lies with them. they will not make contact regarding collection of the balance whilst the issue is being investigated.
      Nov 19: Letter from Cabot saying "we have been trying to contact you, please fill in this financial summary".
      Feb 20: Letter - We are going to appoint Resolvecall to visit you. Call us or expect a visit from them.

Comment

• if a local agent (Local cow boy on commission to call) calls tell them to leave, they will hand a begging card to contact whoever. ignore no financial statement to be made
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarahSarah View Post
          • Bank Of Scotland then Lloyds TSB
          • Credit card
          • Approx 2001
          • £6k
          • Arrangement via a DMC
          • PRA Group Court Claim Dismissed.
          I requested the CCA and this debt was deemed UE by PRA Group. A few months later, I received a signed credit agreement. Not sure if that now makes this enforceable??

update June 18: Niddy has seen the signed agreement and says that this one is enforceable. I’ll try and settle it, any experience with PRA Group anyone??

. . .

October 18: I have now received a Letter Before Claim from PRA Group. It includes the box A-G form and and Income & Expenditure form. I have already sent a CCA to PRA and Niddy believes the agreement to be enforceable. Not sure what my next move should be? Particularly interested in what you have to say Di as I know you know PRA well.
          November 18: Di Mayhew has looked at the credit agreement they returned to me and has pointed out a few things that may make it unenforceable. I've responded to PRA with the completed form, ticking box D disputing that I owe the debt. Let's see what they come back with.
          Feb 19: PRA sent an agreement which looks to be reconstituted
          March 19: Letter from PRA advising they will continue to take this matter to court and issue proceedings in accordance with the Pre Action Protocol within the next 15 days. Diana Mayhew I have sent you copies of both of these letters (Feb & March).
          Sept 19: PRA have sent another Letter Before Claim. I have responded saying that I returned their form in October 2018 and my position remains unchanged - I do not intend to return the form again, please do not send further letters.
          Sept 19: PRA emailed me (for the first time in a long time to thank me for my complaint, they have started a formal investigation into my concerns. I didn't actually send my letter to a complaints department but I did say I would not hesitate to deal with any "further harrassment".
          Oct 19: It's here, PRA have issued a court claim and I have received the form to fill in. Sending to Joanna Connolly Solicitors.
          Feb 20: Thanks to the help of Joanna Connolly Solicitors, PRA have dismissed this claim. Thank you Diana Mayhew

Happy to be able to help.

This is a particularly pleasing result since your credit agreement was initially deemed enforceable.

You replied to two Letters of Claim telling PRA you disputed the debt but they persisted and issued a claim.

And then it was all over quite quickly

Di

Comment

?????
            • Royal Bank of Scotland
            • Loan & Overdraft
            • Jan 2007
            • £17K
            • Last full payment approx Oct 2007. Negotiated installment paid up to June 18.
            • Arrangement via a DMC
            • 6+ late payments
            • AIC then Zinc Group Ltd then Moorcroft

Nov 07: Joined a Debt Management Company who negotiated small repayments.
            Oct 11: Experian credit report status is "6 payments late". Special Instruction indicator: "Arrangment".
            Mar 12: "Formal Notice of intention to file a default and to take court action to recover the debt". DMC then spoke with RBS and told me I was fine for another year. No court action was taken. I don't know if the account was defaulted.
            Oct 12: Letter from RBS "... you have failed to comply with the requirements set out in the recent Default Notice/ Termination Notice(s) served against you... We are terminating all banking facilities". I don't know if this means it was actually defaulted.
            Nov 12: Letter from RBS saying account details have been passed to AIC (Allied International Credit (UK) Ltd) to act as collection agent.
            Dec 12: Intro letter from AIC.
            Mar 13: Letter from AIC - early settlement offer with no figure. I did call them but no settlement figure was within reach for me.
            During this time I spoke with AIC a few times over the phone to try and get a settlement figure. No luck.
            Feb 15: Wrote to RBS to see if there was a chance of settling, they wrote back saying thanks, please deal with AIC.
            Jun 17: Wrote to AIC asking for CCA. They responded saying it's RBS responsibility, passed on to them.
            Sept 17: Chased AIC for CCA, they say they are still awaiting a response from RBS.
            Sept 17: Experian credit report lists this account as "over 6 late payments".
            Oct 17: I requested the CCA and received a "True Copy", no signed photocopy.
            Jan 18: Wrote to RBS offering settlement. No response.

Jun 18: FOUND AAD! Hallelujah!

June 18: Niddy reckons this one is unenforceable, no signed agreement. They say in their letter they are only obliged to send a true copy - is there a template I can use to ask again? I may fall into an actual faint if this whoppa is UE!

June18: Niddy reckons this one is UE as there is no signed agreement. Is the "Missing prescribed terms" template appropriate here? I'm confused as they refer in their letter to the doc they sent being a "True Copy" and the template asks for a true copy. Pic of letter attached along with a response from RBS saying that AIC will be collecting the debt "on their behalf". Is this a nice way of saying they have sold the debt and no longer have anything to do with it?
            Diana Mayhew

Update 30th June 18: Changed from Defaulted to Active. I had this wrong previously, apologies. Thought it had defaulted with all the others.
            July 18: Sent SAR to RBOS.
            July 18: Letter from AIC asking to call to arrange payment as DM cancelled.
            Sept 18: Letter from RBS saying that they have been unable to reach an agreement with me so the account has been passed to Allied International to act as collection agent. Confusing as it's been with Allied for years. On my credit file, this account was delinquent for years, then randomly changed to payments up to date for a few months then went into delinquency again. Is there any detrimental effect (any worse than 72+ months of delinquency!) to this bizarre scoring?
            Feb 19: Letter from RBS saying their previous collection agency has failed to agree a management plan with me so it has now been passed to a new collection agent - Zinc Group Ltd.
            March 19: Zinc sent a welcome letter.
            April 19: Zinc Credit Management wrote to say they will have not choice but to consider legal proceedings if they don't hear from me.
            July 19: RBS wrote to say they have now passed the debt on to Moorcroft.
            Aug: 19: Intro letter and follow up "we haven't heard from you" letters from Moorcroft. Filed.
            Sept 19: Monthly Instalment Offer letter from Moorcroft. Threatening to "recommence collection activity" if no response within 7 days.
            Sept 19: Letter from Moorcroft saying they may pay me a visit if I don't call to arrange payment. The standard letter.
            Sept 19: Sent the do not visit letter.
            Oct 19: Moorcroft have sent a letter saying thank you for confirming you will only communicate in writing, please fill in the attached expenditure form.
            Nov 19: Moorcroft sent an "Our field agent will visit you on this date". I sent another do not visit letter.
            Nov 19: Moorcroft visited when I wasn't in.
            Nov 19: Sent a letter saying I am still waiting on CCA and SAR.
            Nov 19: Moorcroft wrote to say they acknowledge I have raised a query and will not contact me again while it is being investigated.
            Nov 19: Moorcroft sent a letter saying they can't provide the SAR, have handed it to RBS. Also suggest giving a reason for the request so RBS can assist me fully.
            Nov 19: (Probably shouldn't have but) Asked Experian to correct my credit report to reflect that the account defaulted in Oct 2012. They said they spoke to RBS who ask me to contact them directly.
            Dec 19: Statement of fees received for the overdraft account.
            Dec 19: RBS write re SAR asking for proof of identity and to clarify what info I would like along with account numbers. They've made me wait over a year, so I think I'll make them wait a little... My plan of action is to send ID and ask for everything they have relating to me at my address. I won't give account numbers.
            Jan 20: RBS write and give short deadline to provide proof of ID. I haven't made the deadline so will wait to see what happens.
            Jan 20: Moorcroft write to suggest I get in touch to agree a payment schedule. No threats in this round yet.
            Feb 20: Moorcroft write to say they will continue to write to me, may schedule a visit. Can they keep doing that after the do not visit letter?
            Feb 20: Moorcroft write to say this has been passed to Home Collection Division and may visit. Also "our client has informed us that we may be able to offer a substantial discount".
            So, this debt is still with RBS though collection has been handed over to Moorcroft. This is the only debt still on my credit reoprt and causing issues so I would love to find a way to either settle it or have it removed from my credit report.

Does anyone have any experience of correcting a default on your credit report? Niddy says that this debt is unenforceable but I can't really afford to wait another 6 years for it to fall off the CR, and actually, what's to say it will? It hasn't so far, while all my other debts did.

And what about settling? Does the fact that it is unenforceable or default not reported give me any leverage?

Any advice/experience gratefully received.

Comment

• from what you say this account was never formaly defaulted as it was deemed as an Arrangement to pay,
              this is the problem, you entered into a DMP, AP markers as they agreed with the repayment plan, this means that the AP markers will continue as long as you are paying them.
              They still own the debt so they have no need to register a formal Default, unless
              a, you stop payment
              b, they want to sell it on

so it will stil be six years from default date, there have been some who have argued this with them but RBS ar a pain in the butt.

In other words you should have been defaulted 6 month's or so after you stopped full payment's, BUT they can and have , come to a formal arangement with you so can carry on marking it a AP.

maybe have a word with Niddy, he is away at the moment so may not reply straight away.

P.S, the fact that it is UE won't help while RBS still own it, they are getting payment's from you so will hold out for as long as you pay them.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                they are getting payment's from you so will hold out for as long as you pay them.
                Thanks for this nightwatch I was paying via a DMP from 2007 - 2018, no payments since then. Do you think it makes a dfference that I have the letters of intent to default then a letter which seems to be a confirmation of default saying "You have failed to comply to the requirements set out in the default notice... we have terminated all banking facilities"? These letters were sent in 2012.

Since post #155, I have spoken with someone at National Debtline who has said that the benefit of challenging RBS on the recording of the default is that they should log it from the date of the letter. If they fail to give a satisfactiry response, i could complain to the Ombudsman or to ICO (Information Commissioner's Office), which makes sense and is an interesting angle.

While it will reset the SB clock, the benefit would be the amendment to my creditworthiness, which is my priority.
                Last edited by SarahSarah; 2 March 2020, 18:04.

Comment

• Hi.
                  do you have a copy of your Creditfile showing any default registered by RBS for this account in 2012/13. or even from when you first started paying reduced payments, as this would help in your complaint,

I would resend for that Sar, no fee required, stating you want anything and everything they have anywhere on their system.
                  if you have a RBS branch near you, you can ask for it to be sent there and say you will show ID on pick up, other wise you will have to send some form of ID with your request, they are a pain in the butt at times

you do have the option to challange RBS, you would need to contact the DATA department to lodge a formal complaint, Yes it will restart the SB clock, But they will have to look at it and give you a formal reply as to why they have continued to record as AP.
                  If they say they have done no wrong (as if) you have every right to go to the ICO, to lodge a complaint about the unfair reporting on your Credit file for so long.

Hubby has a CC with RBS not paid it for 8/9 years, UE and SB, no longer on his Credit file, but they still send his statement every month as if it is a live account, just shows how their system works.
                  Last edited by nightwatch; 3 March 2020, 07:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    Hi.
                    do you have a copy of your Creditfile showing any default registered by RBS for this account in 2012/13. or even from when you first started paying reduced payments, as this would help in your complaint,

I would resend for that Sar, no fee required, stating you want anything and everything they have anywhere on their system.
                    if you have a RBS branch near you, you can ask for it to be sent there and say you will show ID on pick up, other wise you will have to send some form of ID with your request, they are a pain in the butt at times

you do have the option to challange RBS, you would need to contact the DATA department to lodge a formal complaint, Yes it will restart the SB clock, But they will have to look at it and give you a formal reply as to why they have continued to record as AP.
                    If they say they have done no wrong (as if) you have every right to go to the ICO, to lodge a complaint about the unfair reporting on your Credit file for so long.

Hubby has a CC with RBS not paid it for 8/9 years, UE and SB, no longer on his Credit file, but they still send his statement every month as if it is a live account, just shows how their system works.
                    nightwatch Thanks for this. I am still looking into this one, Niddy is helping. Will update shortly.

Comment

• Halifax
                      • Credit card
                      • Approx 2002
                      • £1,100
                      • Arrangement via a DMC

I requested the CCA and this debt is currently considered UE by Cabot. Last settlement offer from them was £700.

Update June 18: Cancelled DMP. Payments no longer being made to this account.
                      July 18: First letter from Cabot after cancelling DMP. Suggesting Step Change. Saying account now on hold for 14 days.
                      early Aug 18: received a response to SAR asking to sign my original letter. I have signed with a signature different to the one I used in 2002.
                      May 19: Letter from Cabot saying they have failed to make contact so will instruct "a company called Moorcroft to try to arrange a visit at your home to that they can put you back in touch with us". They go on to say they would rather speak to me within the next 7 days "or you'll receive a visit from Moorcroft".
                      Jul 19: Letter from Moorcroft saying they may pay me a visit if I don't call to arrange payment. The standard letter.
                      Aug 19: Letter from Moorcroft saying they will pay me a visit on a specific date. I have sent the harassment / doorstop template letter.
                      Sept 19: Response from Moorcroft saying they have passed my letter on to their client as liability lies with them. they will not make contact regarding collection of the balance whilst the issue is being investigated.
                      Nov 19: Letter from Cabot saying "we have been trying to contact you, please fill in this financial summary".
                      Feb 20: Letter - We are going to appoint Resolvecall to visit you. Call us or expect a visit from them.
                      Mar 20: Letter - Avoid legal action, you have 21 days. You account will be placed with a solicitor who will send you a letter before action.

So, next steps on this one? Options are:

1. Ignore
                      2. Send letter saying I'm still waiting on the SAR
                      3. Send letter saying you have no right to legal action.

Comment

• do not send anything saying they have no right to legal action, that is playing into their hands,. You say Cabot has said this account is UE, have you received anything sincethen that may make them think that has changed?
                        They will not be interested in the fact you have not received a reply to your SAR request, you did not ask them for one, you need to complain to BOS, if nothing has been received.
                        So you are left with your 1st choice Ignore.

You will receive the LBA any way, just post on here and we can point you in the direction of how best to fill it in x

Comment

• Halifax
                          • Credit card
                          • Approx 2002
                          • £1,100
                          • Last full payment approx Oct 2007. Last DMP payment Jun 18.
                          • Arrangement via a DMC 2007-2018
                          Mar 08: Default notice from Halifax.
                          Apr 08: Account passed to Blair, Olivier & Scott Ltd Debt Collectors
                          Sept 12: Halifax write to advise that "Halifax has assigned all of it's respective rights, title and interest... to Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd. " Later in the letter is states "Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited has been appointed by Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd to manage your account in line with the arrangements agreed with Blair, Oliver & Scott".
                          Sept 12: Welcome to Cabot letter "The Cabot Credit Management Group has recently bought the account you held with Halifax..."
                          Aug 13: Cabot offer a partial settlement of around 30%. Said it would be full and final settlement but marked as partially settled. Refused.
                          Jul 14: Settlement offer from Cabot of around 70%, refused.
                          Jun 17: My settlement offer of around 30% refused.
                          Jun 17: Sent CCA request.
                          Jul 17: We don not have this info (CCA) on file, however we have asked for it.
                          Sept 17: Letter from Cabot saying they have not been able to provide me with the requested info, credit agreement currently unenforceable.
                          une 18: Cancelled DMP. Payments no longer being made to this account.
                          Jul 19: Letter from Halifax BOS saying they have been unable to find any info, please send DOB, previous address and signature. Which I did.
                          Mar 20: Letter - Avoid legal action, you have 21 days. You account will be placed with a solicitor who will send you a letter before action.
                          I have now populated this diary with more detail from the earlier years.

Comment

• 1/ The CCA is UE acknowledged by Cabot
                            2/ Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd NOT authorised!
                            "..Sept 12: Halifax write to advise that "Halifax has assigned all of it's respective rights, title and interest... to Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd. " Later in the letter is states "Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited has been appointed by Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd to manage your account .."

So there are two factors here.

Obviously this is a SCARE threat to get you into admitting the Debt (statue Bar clock) and paying whatever.

If this was my debt I would wait and see if that Letter of Claim arrives and then contact @Di you would have 30 days to respond. I certainly wouldn't reply to this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              1/ The CCA is UE acknowledged by Cabot
                              2/ Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd NOT authorised!
                              "..Sept 12: Halifax write to advise that "Halifax has assigned all of it's respective rights, title and interest... to Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd. " Later in the letter is states "Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited has been appointed by Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd to manage your account .."

So there are two factors here.

Obviously this is a SCARE threat to get you into admitting the Debt (statue Bar clock) and paying whatever.

If this was my debt I would wait and see if that Letter of Claim arrives and then contact @Di you would have 30 days to respond. I certainly wouldn't reply to this!

Thanks Roger, I agree - Do nothing. I just don't want it to get to actual claim stage as the solicitor fees would be almost as much as the balance.

Comment

• Halifax
                                • Credit card
                                • Approx 2002
                                • £1,100
                                • Last full payment approx Oct 2007. Last DMP payment Jun 18.
                                • Arrangement via a DMC 2007-2018
                                Mar 08: Default notice from Halifax.
                                Apr 08: Account passed to Blair, Olivier & Scott Ltd Debt Collectors
                                Sept 12: Halifax write to advise that "Halifax has assigned all of it's respective rights, title and interest... to Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd. " Later in the letter is states "Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited has been appointed by Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd to manage your account in line with the arrangements agreed with Blair, Oliver & Scott".
                                Sept 12: Welcome to Cabot letter "The Cabot Credit Management Group has recently bought the account you held with Halifax..."
                                Aug 13: Cabot offer a partial settlement of around 30%. Said it would be full and final settlement but marked as partially settled. Refused.
                                Jul 14: Settlement offer from Cabot of around 70%, refused.
                                Jun 17: My settlement offer of around 30% refused.
                                Jun 17: Sent CCA request.
                                Jul 17: We don not have this info (CCA) on file, however we have asked for it.
                                Sept 17: Letter from Cabot saying they have not been able to provide me with the requested info, credit agreement currently unenforceable.
                                une 18: Cancelled DMP. Payments no longer being made to this account.
                                Jul 19: Letter from Halifax BOS saying they have been unable to find any info, please send DOB, previous address and signature. Which I did.
                                Mar 20: Letters - You have 14 days before we commence legal proceedings... Then you now have 7 days...
                                Latest letters updated, let's see...

Comment

Working...
                                X