GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting Back On Track........................Saint X - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Back On Track........................Saint X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post

Two letters received re this account. First one dated 31st January 2018 stating a closing balance of £629.39. Interestingly it give a start date of 20 Nov 2006, which I presume makes it UE?
    Hi

I assume you mean that because it is pre-2007? Sadly it is not the case that accounts are automatically UE if pre-2007, I think you must have misunderstood. However, it is UE for the time being at least, as they have not yet responded to your CCA74 request for a copy of the agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Hi

I assume you mean that because it is pre-2007? Sadly it is not the case that accounts are automatically UE if pre-2007, I think you must have misunderstood. However, it is UE for the time being at least, as they have not yet responded to your CCA74 request for a copy of the agreement.
      Thanks SW. there is lots that I don't understand to be honest. Thanks to this site for the guidance they provide

Comment

• Another phone call today from PRA group. Answer phone message asking me to contact them. No contact made

Saint X

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post
          Another phone call today from PRA group. Answer phone message asking me to contact them. No contact made
          Saint X
          If you have BT they have a free application called BT Call Protect where you can blacklist phone numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
            If you have BT they have a free application called BT Call Protect where you can blacklist phone numbers
            Thanks Roger
            I have been sending them straight to answer phone, but will see if they persist

Comment

• Another call today from PRA. Same rhetoric as yesterday. I have the option to block these calls on my phone, but am seeing how many I get for now, as they direct straight to answerphone

Saint X

Comment

• When I get these DCA Calls I keep a Record of the Date and if Possible the time and store this as part of the filing.,
                Build up the record of these Calls because there is a harassment letter can be sent!

Comment

• Thank you Roger.
                  I had another one today at 1.20 this afternoon. Treated the same way!

Saint X

Comment

• Another call today at 10.28 from PRA group, Same message to contact. Same response

Saint X

Comment

• Harassment by Telephone
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• problem is they can ring you once/twice a day as long as not more than,

but everything in writing you should added dated this the xx day of April 2018!

Sent "RECORDED DELIVERY" and keep receipts on copy of letter!
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 8 April 2018, 14:52.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          problem is they can ring you once/twice a day as long as not more than,

but everything in writing you should added dated this the xx day of April 2018!

Sent "RECORDED DELIVERY" and keep receipts on copy of letter!
                          Thank you Tech Clerk, much appreciated

Comment

• Two more calls received from PRA group. Tues 10th April 2018 at 1.41pm and Weds 11th April 2018 at 3.36pm.
                            Both calls sent to answer phone. No action taken, regarding contacting PRA

Saint X

Comment

• Another call from PRA on my answerphone 12th April 2018 at 1,52pm. Just ignoring them.
                              Is this the right strategy?

Saint X

Comment

• did you send the letter in writing only

Comment

Working...
                                X