GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting Back On Track........................Saint X - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Back On Track........................Saint X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    If the letters state 14 days to reply they are threat o grams as opposed to legal documents. The letter before claim gives 30 days to reply and various tick boxes.
    Should I respond to the 30 day one, or leave it for now. PRA are still bombarding me daily with phone calls, and leaving voicemails

Saint X

Comment

• Send the telephone harassment letter.

Have you received a letter that is called a letter of claim?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Send the telephone harassment letter.

Hi,

It was a letter before claim, stating intent to issue court proceedings.
        I have today received another one

Saint X

Comment

Send the telephone harassment letter.

Hi,

It was a letter before claim, stating intent to issue court proceedings.
          I have today received another one

Saint X

Comment

• did it contain 5 pages asking questions i.e. not just a single letter???
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              did it contain 5 pages asking questions i.e. not just a single letter???
              Yes Tech Clerk. It is a letter before claim, inviting me to admit the debt etc and giving me 30 days to reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post

Letter received dated 18th October 2018, with 14 days to reply. or risk litigation

Letter received dated 2nd November stating account has been transferred to the investigations and litigation department, with 30 days to reply
                Letter received was a letter before claim

Comment

Letter received dated 26 October threatening litigation, and 14 days to reply
                  Letter received dated 9th November from PRA group. This is a letter before claim, stating I have 30 days to reply

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                    I really appreciate all your help, although I do get confused as to whether I am updating properly. Thank you to all for your comments.
                    It is much appreciated how much people care on this site

Saint X

Comment

Hi Di,
                      I have two letters dated 18 and 26 October, stating possible litigation and 14 days to reply. I also have one dated 2nd November, stating the account for £8666.79, has been transferred to its investigations and litigation department, and I have 30 days to reply. I am happy to forward these letters to you, or act on any advice you can give to me. I will also update my debts as appropriate. Thanks all for your continued help and advice

Kind regard

Saint X
                      Hi Di,
                      I now have two letters before claim, giving me 30 days to reply. One is dated 2nd November, and the other, the 9th

Saint X

Comment

Letter received dated 18th October 2018, with 14 days to reply. or risk litigation

Letter received dated 2nd November stating account has been transferred to the investigations and litigation department, with 30 days to reply
                        Letter received 2n November is a letter before claim

Comment

• https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...76#post1517876

Comment

• Diana Mayhew

Comment

• Hi all,
                              I would welcome some advice as to whether or not I respond to PRA group and the two letters before claim received.
                              I really do not want to go to court if it can be avoided. They still continue to call me on a daily basis. Am I within my rights to block them, or do I need to send the harassment letter

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

• was it an actual 30 day (5 pages ) letter before claim sent to you? if so what date or when does the 30 days finish, never sit on a letter before claim?

Comment

Working...
                                X