GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting Back On Track........................Saint X - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Back On Track........................Saint X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have two letters before claim Teck Clerk.
    One is dated 2nd November 2018 and is for debt no 1

The second is dated 9th November 2018, and is for debt no 3

Saints X

Comment

• are they the 30 days letter before claim about 5 sheets in each one, also incl state admit or not the claim, I%E etc??? because if it is then you need to act as a claim form will be forthcoming after 30 days, you have diaries have you updated them also how do you intend to deal with any claim i.e. defend etc etc, will you need advice via say Di Mayhew and possible her firm??

look to AAD+ area above
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Yes they are the 30 days letter, with several pages, including admit claim or not.
        I have no idea how to deal with these letters, and am way out of my depth..
        I really am not sure if I am updating properly or not. I definitely need advice, as I do not want to go to court, if it can be avoided, but do I make them an offer?
        Any help appreciated, time running out on the first one

Saint X

Comment

• Diana Mayhew one for you Di?

suggest peep joins AAD+
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• I am in AAD+ Tech Clerk

Saint X

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint X View Post
              I am in AAD+ Tech Clerk

Saint X
              good

Comment

• Hi all
                Maybe Di is on holiday?
                Is there anyone else who can advise whether I contact PRA.?
                Also, if I were to make an offer, what sort of percentage should I offer?
                I owe just over £20,000

Kind regard's

Saint X

Comment

• slow down she gets on here when she can, busy time at work,, remember we are volunteers , even I am responding to you 6.500 miles away and near midnight here and have been responding early hours here for a week now (I am on holiday)

I have already asked her to pop in here when she can

Comment

• Thanks Tech Clerk.
                    I'm just a bit panicky.
                    As stated before, I really appreciate any help on here.
                    I hope you are having a great time

Saint X

Comment

HALIFAX (BANK of SCOTLAND) DEBT NO 1

Debt currently £8,676,85

Creditor PRA

They somehow have the original debtor as Lloyds Bank, but definitely a Halifax card.

Almost certain I took this account pre 2007, but no paperwork to clarify.

July 24th 2017 CCA request sent.

Received an unsigned document with a letter claiming debt is currently unenforceable, but further info to come. Nothing to date!

Last payment to DMP on Monday 11th Sept

Letter received. Dated 26/07/17 in response to CCA request, placing the account on hold until further notice.

Letter received. Dated 31/08/17 with documents.Sent to Niddy. He deems them UE

Letter received. Dated 09/10/17. A catalogue of printed copy statements dated 16/05/2005-15/07/2011

If I've understood the situation correctly you have received a Letter Before Claim for this account. You will have 30 days from the date on that letter to reply.

You say the credit agreement PRA sent you has been deemed unenforceable by Niddy, so tick Box D on the LBC reply form stating that they have not complied with your s 77-79 CCA Request.

No need to return the Income & Expenditure Form.

Di

Comment

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC DEBT NO3

Creditor PRA

Current Debt £5635, 82

Last Payment Monday 11th September 2017

CCA request sent July 24th 2017

A couple of replies deeming the debt unenforceable, but no sign of any agreement

Letter received. Dated 26/07/2017 acknowledging CCA request, and placing account on hold

Letter received. Dated 16/08/2017 with documents, Deemed UE

Letter received. Dated 20/09/2017 with re-constituted agreement. Sent to Niddy, who deems it enforceable

Letter received, Dated 06/10/2017 with a reduced offer for full and final payment

It seems you've also received a Letter Before Claim for this account. Again, you have 30 days from the date of that letter to reply.

PRA have sent you a reconstituted document which Niddy has deemed enforceable but I can't see when the account was opened; so when was that and how did you open it (i.e. online, over the phone, response to an invitation letter, in a shopping mall etc)?

When did you last make the full monthly contractual payment?

When was the account defaulted?

Have you been receiving annual Notice of Sums in Arrears since it defaulted?

Was there any PPI on the account?

When was the account assigned (sold) to PRA?

There are many reasons a debt can be unenforceable even if the credit agreement is enforceable.

Di

Comment

Maybe Di is on holiday?

I wish!

Just been busy with my day job

Di

Comment

• Hi Di
                            Thanks for your help.
                            I will look through my letters etc after work tomorrow and post what info I hold.
                            With regard debt 1, Niddy initially said this was unenforceable, but PRA came up with some paperwork, and was deemed enforceable.
                            However, they have never produced an agreement, only a statement of payments.
                            Regards the two other debts held,they have not produced anything with my signature on it, although Niddy did deem them enforceable.
                            I do understand you are busy, but truly appreciate all help given

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

Hi Di
                              Thanks for your help.
                              I will look through my letters etc after work tomorrow and post what info I hold.
                              With regard debt 1, Niddy initially said this was unenforceable, but PRA came up with some paperwork, and was deemed enforceable.
                              However, they have never produced an agreement, only a statement of payments.
                              Regards the two other debts held,they have not produced anything with my signature on it, although Niddy did deem them enforceable.
                              I do understand you are busy, but truly appreciate all help given

Kind regards

Saint X
                              Remember, anything that was either UE / EN can change with each passing day so something that *was* EN may not be, certainly not when it goes to the solicitor - at my stage I only state generally whereas the solicitors will study everything in detail and find any error. So don't be too disheartened, as they may mess-up and send info which isn't relevant and/or miss important info that is relevant. So best to see what Di suggests and if you get stuck just give JCS a shout. In AAD+, down the right side you'll see contact info for solicitor.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Remember, anything that was either UE / EN can change with each passing day so something that *was* EN may not be, certainly not when it goes to the solicitor - at my stage I only state generally whereas the solicitors will study everything in detail and find any error. So don't be too disheartened, as they may mess-up and send info which isn't relevant and/or miss important info that is relevant. So best to see what Di suggests and if you get stuck just give JCS a shout. In AAD+, down the right side you'll see contact info for solicitor.
                                Hi Niddy,
                                The debt no 1 has not got a consumer credit agreement returned, just a lot of papers with previous payments, not statements. I am sure you deemed this UE, but have lost the emails you sent, so I am tempted to do as Di says and fill in D on the form and see what happens. I have just got in from work and trying to get my papers together, but definitely they have never produced an agreement for this debt

Kind regards

Saint X

Comment

Working...
                                X