GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Fredbares UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredbares UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fredbares UE Diary

I'd just sit tight if it were me..............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Deepie and thank you

Il do that then and wait and see, will update when i hear anything, thanks again

Regards Fredbare

Comment

Originally posted by fredbare
        Hi everyone

An update to the above, received claim form from northampton, no surprise really after reading other threads about them. I would appreciate some advice regarding the defense.

Thanks everyone

Fredbare
        Will move to a new thread in Everything legal for now.

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...edbare-vs-MKDP
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone

If a bank sends you a letter headed Final Demand, do they still need to send a default notice for overdrafts if they want to enforce in court.

Thank you
          Fredbare

Comment

How are things freders ?
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Hi Nanna

Everything ok at the moment thank you Nanna, no one chasing, no letters or phone calls, the claims in court are still stayed as far as i know, 4 years this month, was wondering if the defaults will drop off cra files even though their stuck in court, they'r due to drop off this year. So all quiet.

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

Originally posted by fredbare View Post
                the claims in court are still stayed as far as i know, 4 years this month, was wondering if the defaults will drop off cra files even though their stuck in court, they'r due to drop off this year
                Defaults should drop off your credit file six years after they went on your credit file whether that's before, during or after any court claim.

If you're unlucky enough to get a CCJ after a Default has dropped off, the Default will stay absent but the CCJ will get recorded and stay on your file for a new six year period starting from the date of the CCJ.

(I hope I've got that right).

Plan B x

Comment

Thank you Plan B, thats answered my question, not that im concerned about the cra files, got one ccj for 6 years and dont want any more credit, I was just curious what happens to them.

Best wishes Fredbare

Comment

If a bank sends you a letter headed Final Demand, do they still need to send a default notice for overdrafts if they want to enforce in court.
                    Yes.

See sections 87 to 89 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 - link

Comment

Hey Fred

Hopefully things all still quiet with you?

Best
                      SnV
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Hi everyone

Yes thank you S&V, all quiet still, no letters, phone calls, nothing, 2 claims still stayed as far as i know, defaults for these due to drop off nov/dec, will update the diary if anything happens.

I log on regularly to see if I can help anyone in the same situation as myself, but I dont know enough to help unfortunately so best left to the experts.

Thanks again best wishes Fredbare

Comment

Yes thank you S&V, all quiet still, no letters, phone calls, nothing, 2 claims still stayed as far as i know, defaults for these due to drop off nov/dec, will update the diary if anything happens.
                          Good news Fred, fingers crossed for you that it stays this way!

I log on regularly to see if I can help anyone in the same situation as myself, but I dont know enough to help unfortunately so best left to the experts.
                          No please do help - although you may not have the same knowledge as some on the technical and legal aspects, a lot of people just appreciate the support and understanding of other people who have 'been there'. It can really make a big difference
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

All good Freders xxx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

I agree with S&V Fredbare, please do log in and help, we're not all experts,( although I am very good at putting my foot in it ) some people do just need to know that someone has read their post and made a comment, If you don't think you can help just say' someone should be along soon to point them in the right direction'

glad every thing is on hold for you NWxx

Comment

Hi Fred, I can only repeat what the others have said, please stay and post; most of the so called expertise on the site is from experience which you have. We have all dealt and reacted differently with situations, so any input is gratefully received.

Comment

Working...
                                X