GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script mr affable's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mr affable's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: mr affable's UE diary

Thanks Mrs D - so who would I still have the opportunity to offer a payment schedule to - BC? Just dont see myself having any lump sum anytime soon. But like the idea of not making things easy for them

Comment

did you send the missing PTs as Deepie/Nid suggested?

Comment

Yes - sent it direct to MINT as the CCA cam from them

Comment

mmm so Fred's aren't aware that you've replied to the CCA......................

need to keep them all in the loop so that they don't think you're just ignoring, because then you look like easymeat. I would send the threat letter to BC and I would put at the botton, "please see letter to Mint dated blah blah" and enclose a copy. They are trying to scare you Affable, and it's working!!!

Comment

Ok - i take your point. Also looks like i sent the letter you are suggesting to BC back in April. Can i send it again?

Comment

OK we're all going around in a great big circle here. I would sent both Freds and BC a one liner, telling them you want to refer them to the miss PTs letter that you sent to Mint and enclose a copy to each of them, and don't forget to record it so that we know they have had it. In this instance, since it's a threaty letter, get it off 1st class recorded tomorrow and lets see if that stops them in their tracks

Comment

Hi, just checking if everything is OK?

Best wishes
                IF
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                X